Thanos vs King thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redninjas
who wins?

Kasper Gutman
Depends on the timeframe. Early or late King Thor would beat Thanos but mid no hammer Thor would be a fun fight.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Prep-Man
Thor.

King Kandy
Thanos can take this one handily, unless it's RKT.

Kris Blaze
Dream on.

King Thor takes this one home. In the face of evil, Mjolnir knows no bounds.

redninjas
how can king thor defeat thanos?

SoulDevourer
how can thanos defeat king thor?

batdude123
Thanos.

chomperx9
in the comics king thor would win

in kmc thanos wins always

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by redninjas
how can king thor defeat thanos?
Pretty simple actually.

Various spells, or by overpowering him. Not to mention time-control.

Blanket
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins. Thanos>King Thor>7200 Lanterns=Guardians?

But anyway, probably Thanos. King Thor impressed me so much, that it made me feel not impressed at all.

Q99
I'm of the opinion King Thor has this one solidly.

Blanket
Originally posted by Q99
I'm of the opinion King Thor has this one solidly. I'm confused by this statement.

He has you solid, or he himself is solid?

nicamarvin
Thanos wins. what my buddy Qaun said......KT<<Odin

DarthDaniel1001
King Thor for the slight majority

kgkg
Might be a good fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Dream on.

King Thor takes this one home. In the face of evil, Mjolnir knows no bounds. Thanos has waved down the hammer before. Originally posted by Blanket
Thanos>King Thor>7200 Lanterns=Guardians?

But anyway, probably Thanos. King Thor impressed me so much, that it made me feel not impressed at all. I think Thanos could take on the entire corps as well. Lucky for the baiters they shut the thread down.

SoulDevourer
Pretty simple actually.

Various spells, or by overpowering him. Not to mention time-control. or by usin his HV or w/e

Galan007
Didn't KT ultimately own Desak (in the Destroyer armor), with a single shot? That alone is enough for me..

SoulDevourer
yup w/odinforce
iirc he tear out the head part (he used the hammer tho)

gogogadgetgo
theoretically speaking KT>Odin

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Galan007
Didn't KT ultimately own Desak (in the Destroyer armor), with a single shot? That alone is enough for me..
**** that.

He killed DA WOLVAERINEZ with a single blast.

redninjas
thanos owns him

OneDumbG0
Didn't KT ultimately own Desak (in the Destroyer armor), with a single shot? That alone is enough for me.. This. Also destroying Cap's shield was far more impressive to me. Which is also enough for me.

redninjas
king thor didnt destroy the shield he just dented it

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by redninjas
king thor didnt destroy the shield he just dented it
That was the first incident.

He later broke it with an eyeblast.

Batman-Prime
KT

King Kandy
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
theoretically speaking KT>Odin
lol, since when? He doesn't have the rune magic here...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well, we know that Thor is capable of defeating Surtur...

King Kandy
Odin has also beaten Surtur. He wasn't always written all that high.

gogogadgetgo

Take way the Odinforce from Odin and we have a high end asgardian male. Probably the strongest of all pure asgardians. But thor is a cross between an asgardian and Gaea, thus making him more powerful than any asgardians.

Without the Odinforce, Odin would get WTF pawned by Thor.

Its like if Base odin is a 60, base thor is a 100. Then they both get the odin force say a nice 100 boost, odin becomes 160 and KT 200. so yeah, in theory KT should be > Odin.

but like i said, in THEORY. Which isnt the case shown in the comic

and for the record, it is my belief that RKT did not have the Odinforce.

King Kandy
But it was stated in comics that Thor could not do all the things Odin could with the Odinforce.

Kris Blaze
Odin has also beaten Surtur. He wasn't always written all that high.
Odin hasn't been able to soundly deal with Surtur in 40 years or so. Not without losing his own life.
But it was stated in comics that Thor could not do all the things Odin could with the Odinforce.
Too bad his feats claim otherwise.

King Kandy
His feats are not even close to Odin's best.

quanchi112
Odin hasn't been able to soundly deal with Surtur in 40 years or so. Not without losing his own life.

Too bad his feats claim otherwise. How is he beating Thanos?

gogogadgetgo

Hence why i said Theoretically. IMO, the reason why Thor wasn't able to accomplish what Odin did is more of a mental thing rather than a power level difference. Odin showed Thor what he could do, only problem was, Thor wasn't able to grasp what Odin was saying.

Odin sought to teach Thor humility, but never actually taught him how to be King or how to lead. and 200yrs experience is nothing compared to Odin's who knows how many thousands of years of experience of wielding the Odinforce.

gogogadgetgo
How is he beating Thanos?

Same way he defeated the desak powered destroyer

Kris Blaze
His feats are not even close to Odin's best.
Now this is just straight up crazy.

While it's true that Thor couldn't replicate the Infinity feats, everything else he either has done or done better than.

Warlord
Thor from v.3 goes down
King Thor with full OF wins

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Warlord
Thor from v.3 goes down
King Thor with full OF wins
This.

Nihilist
Same way he defeated the desak powered destroyer Dont see that happening tbh.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Nihilist
Dont see that happening tbh.

dont worry, you'll eventually see the light stick out tongue

Nihilist
dont worry, you'll eventually see the light stick out tongue laughing out loud Thanos easily stopped Thor doing that before with a mere hand gesture, granted it would be a lot harder this time.

quanchi112
Same way he defeated the desak powered destroyer Shields. Nihilist already brought up a hand gesture easily knocked Thor's hammer toss to the ground.

If Galactus has to tax himself to break free from them Thor isn't murdering Thanos with this hammer throw.

gogogadgetgo
laughing out loud Thanos easily stopped Thor doing that before with a mere hand gesture, granted it would be a lot harder this time.

and a hand gesture from thanos is > a desak powered destroyer? show me proof of this.

all thanos will get if he tried that is a torn off arm

gogogadgetgo
Shields. Nihilist already brought up a hand gesture easily knocked Thor's hammer toss to the ground.

If Galactus has to tax himself to break free from them Thor isn't murdering Thanos with this hammer throw.

so, like i said, thanos' hand gesture > desak powred destroyer? show me proof of this awesome arm gesture that can casually slap away a odinforce powred hammer toss from King thor.

quanchi112
so, like i said, thanos' hand gesture > desak powred destroyer? show me proof of this awesome arm gesture that can casually slap away a odinforce powred hammer toss from King thor. I said Thanos did so to classic Thor. He'd put his shields up for this kind of toss imo. I don't see Thor killing him if Galactus didn't.

gogogadgetgo
I said Thanos did so to classic Thor. He'd put his shields up for this kind of toss imo. I don't see Thor killing him if Galactus didn't.

wow, thats a really lame argument. if you wanna go that way...

superman was only able to ko thor, and if superman cant do it no one can. and that's classic thor. so, if superman can't kill classic thor, thanos has no chance in hell in beating king thor. rolling on floor laughing

Bouboumaster
Runne King Thor rox Thanos
Thanos beat King Thor, or Current Thor, or Classic Thor

quanchi112
wow, thats a really lame argument. if you wanna go that way...

superman was only able to ko thor, and if superman cant do it no one can. and that's classic thor. so, if superman can't kill classic thor, thanos has no chance in hell in beating king thor. rolling on floor laughing How is that a lame argument? A more powerful character in that of Galactus didn't kill Thanos with one blast with Thanos' shield up.

Superman also barely ko'd him. Superman also doesn't run around trying to kill heroes so this point of yours was quite ridiculous.

Is King Thor more powerful than Galactus?

gogogadgetgo
How is that a lame argument? A more powerful character in that of Galactus didn't kill Thanos with one blast with Thanos' shield up.

Superman also barely ko'd him. Superman also doesn't run around trying to kill heroes so this point of yours was quite ridiculous.

Is King Thor more powerful than Galactus?

classic thor made galactus run away in pain = classic thor > galactus = kt >>> galactus = kt >>>>thanos eek!

quanchi112
classic thor made galactus run away in pain = classic thor > galactus = kt >>> galactus = kt >>>>thanos eek! Galactus was weakened at the time. he was well fed against Thanos. Thanos has defeated power gem wielding Thor making this abc logic irrelevant.

Nihilist
and a hand gesture from thanos is > a desak powered destroyer? show me proof of this.

all thanos will get if he tried that is a torn off arm He didnt stop in with his hand, he only raised his hand, Thanos used TK to stop the hammer,Desak didnt even try to stop the hammer irrc, he was opening the visor to use the distgerantion beam which takes a bit of time to power up.

gogogadgetgo
Galactus was weakened at the time. he was well fed against Thanos. Thanos has defeated power gem wielding Thor making this abc logic irrelevant.

just ate not = well fed

if your galactus couldn' beat thanos logic is good for you, then its also good for me and my boy thor

no double standards please laughing out loud

gogogadgetgo
He didnt stop in with his hand, he only raised his hand, Thanos used TK to stop the hammer,Desak didnt even try to stop the hammer irrc, he was opening the visor to use the distgerantion beam which takes a bit of time to power up.

then show me thanos' tk stopping an odinforce powed mojlnir throw from king thor or someting of equivalent force.

quanchi112
just ate not = well fed

if your galactus couldn' beat thanos logic is good for you, then its also good for me and my boy thor

no double standards please laughing out loud What? He was well nourished it was explained when they met on the astral plane.

You want to ignore the context behind these two events while I don't. That's what separates you from me.

gogogadgetgo
What? He was well nourished it was explained when they met on the astral plane.

You want to ignore the context behind these two events while I don't. That's what separates you from me.

noooo, what separates you from me is distance. stick out tongue

galactuss knows that thor is > him, which is why he chose to approach thor for help against the living planet. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
noooo, what separates you from me is distance. stick out tongue

galactuss knows that thor is > him, which is why he chose to approach thor for help against the living planet. roll eyes (sarcastic) The point is Thanos went up against Galactus in a far better state than Thor did.

gogogadgetgo
The point is Thanos went up against Galactus in a far better state than Thor did.

no he wasn't. galactus looked the same ugly giant that he is during both.

the point is classic thor still made galactus run away who is even at starving levels >>>>> a skyfather

Nihilist
then show me thanos' tk stopping an odinforce powed mojlnir throw from king thor or someting of equivalent force. laughing out loud Seeing as he has never faced a odinforce powed mojlnir throw before, its hard to show that, yet he has shown he can very easily stop the hammer, so there is a good chance he could do it, and you are acting like KT went around doing what he did to Desak all the time.

And Thanos did shown he could take Odin first Odinforce powered blast without even flinching and he was able to walk through/push back Odins Odinforce gungnir blasts.

gogogadgetgo
laughing out loud Seeing as he has never faced a odinforce powed mojlnir throw before, its hard to show that, yet he has shown he can very easily stop the hammer, so there is a good chance he could do it, and you are acting like KT went around doing what he did to Desak all the time.

And Thanos did shown he could take Odin first Odinforce powered blast without even flinching and he was able to walk through/push back Odins Odinforce gungnir blasts.

and then thanos looked like shit after the gungnir blast.

of course thor did, where do you think all of the other skyfathers went? he killed em all

Nihilist
and then thanos looked like shit after the gungnir blast. After the massive build up of energy from Thanos backing it all up you mean, not the blasts itself.

laughing out loud Show the scans then of king Thor going round beheading everyone with hammer throws

gogogadgetgo
laughing out loud Show the scans then of king Thor going round beheading everyone with hammer throws

it all happened behind the scenes during the 200yr fast forward. you should pay more attention to details. evil face

Nihilist
it all happened behind the scenes during the 200yr fast forward. you should pay more attention to details. evil face So you dont have anything then.

gogogadgetgo
So you dont have anything then.

oh mi my mo, of course i dont have scans of thor hammer timing the skyfathers of other pantheons as it never happened. i thought that was a dead give away...but apparently not to some stick out tongue

DarkOdin
oh mi my mo, of course i dont have scans of thor hammer timing the skyfathers of other pantheons as it never happened. i thought that was a dead give away...but apparently not to some stick out tongue We have King Thor hammer toss breakin insane Genis shields and knocking him on his butt as another example

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
We have King Thor hammer toss breakin insane Genis shields and knocking him on his butt as another example If Galactus didn't do it then neither does King Thor.

no he wasn't. galactus looked the same ugly giant that he is during both.

the point is classic thor still made galactus run away who is even at starving levels >>>>> a skyfather Galactus wasn't in the same shape when he Thanos attacked him making your point moot.

DarkOdin
If Galactus didn't do it then neither does King Thor.

Last time i check Galactus nearlly kill thanos going thru his sheild roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Last time i check Galactus nearlly kill thanos going thru his sheild roll eyes (sarcastic) The point is he's much more powerful and didn't kill Thanos. So you think a weaker character can kill Thanos?

gogogadgetgo
Galactus wasn't in the same shape when he Thanos attacked him making your point moot.

i dont know where your getting your info but i suggest you read the books again. you'll see that galactus was shown as giant humanoid with a wtf huge helmet with rabbit ears attached at the sides when thor made him run away.

then you'll also see that galactus is also portrayed as a giant humanoidd with the same wtf helmet and rabbit ears. which brings me to my conclusion that galactus is in the same shape in each encounter.

gogogadgetgo
The point is he's much more powerful and didn't kill Thanos. So you think a weaker character can kill Thanos?

then its a good thing that KT>>>>Thanos Happy Dance

quanchi112
i dont know where your getting your info but i suggest you read the books again. you'll see that galactus was shown as giant humanoid with a wtf huge helmet with rabbit ears attached at the sides when thor made him run away.

then you'll also see that galactus is also portrayed as a giant humanoidd with the same wtf helmet and rabbit ears. which brings me to my conclusion that galactus is in the same shape in each encounter. You are forgetting the fact Galactus was stated in a Thor annual if I recall correctly to be weakened. he was also taxing himself against Ego when Thor showed up.

Galavctus was in tip top shape against Thanos and was well nourished. Galactus doesn't show up with black eyes when he's weakened.

quanchi112
then its a good thing that KT>>>>Thanos Happy Dance You haven't proven so. Do you feel King Thor is greater than or lesser than Odin?

gogogadgetgo
You haven't proven so. Do you feel King Thor is greater than or lesser than Odin?

KT > Odin cool

DarkOdin
The point is he's much more powerful and didn't kill Thanos. So you think a weaker character can kill Thanos? laughing Quan give it a rest Galactus was going to finish him of PIS save thanos butt.

Classic Thor took 2 shots from a celestrial and lived so i guess KingThor couldn't kill his classic self.

You constant BS of Thanos is growing old and twisting events to make him look good well just suck

quanchi112
KT > Odin cool Based on?

laughing Quan give it a rest Galactus was going to finish him of PIS save thanos butt.

Classic Thor took 2 shots from a celestrial and lived so i guess KingThor couldn't kill his classic self.

You constant BS of Thanos is growing old and twisting events to make him look good well just suck My point is Galactus' attack didn't kill him so neither is Thor's.

The Celestials spared classic Thor. Galactus wanted to kill Thanos. Big difference.

I haven't twisted anything.

gogogadgetgo
You are forgetting the fact Galactus was stated in a Thor annual if I recall correctly to be weakened. he was also taxing himself against Ego when Thor showed up.

Galavctus was in tip top shape against Thanos and was well nourished. Galactus doesn't show up with black eyes when he's weakened.

did you even read what you replied to? here leme quote myself

then you'll also see that galactus is also portrayed as a giant humanoidd with the same wtf helmet and rabbit ears. which brings me to my conclusion that galactus is in the same shape in each encounter.

laughing you actually replied to that seriously laughing rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112
did you even read what you replied to? here leme quote myself

laughing you actually replied to that seriously laughing rolling on floor laughing I always do. debating is serious business.

DarkOdin
Based on?

My point is Galactus' attack didn't kill him so neither is Thor's.

The Celestials spared classic Thor. Galactus wanted to kill Thanos. Big difference.

I haven't twisted anything. again twisting galactus wanted to kill him but spared his sorry butt and you danm well it happened and how PIS yet again saved Thanos

SoulDevourer
so Juggernaut more durable then FP Galactus? confused

Nihilist
We have King Thor hammer toss breakin insane Genis shields and knocking him on his butt as another example Knocking Genis on his butt is far from beheading him.

quanchi112
again twisting galactus wanted to kill him but spared his sorry butt and you danm well it happened and how PIS yet again saved Thanos Yes, Galactus spared him after his initial blast which was intended to kill him.

Kris Blaze
Knocking Genis on his butt is far from beheading him.
King Thor doesn't resort to the ultra-hammertime-toss against everyone, as I'm sure you know. He also has a lot more in his bag than simply that. It was simply the best way of getting around Tarene's amplification. If he didn't destroy the amulet that powered Desak as well, he would just keep on regenerating and coming back. Just like he did when Thor turned him to dust earlier.

Nihilist
King Thor doesn't resort to the ultra-hammertime-toss against everyone, as I'm sure you know. He also has a lot more in his bag than simply that. It was simply the best way of getting around Tarene's amplification. If he didn't destroy the amulet that powered Desak as well, he would just keep on regenerating and coming back. Just like he did when Thor turned him to dust earlier. Never said he didnt, just that some are saying that the hammer throw is a instant auto win.

Kris Blaze
Never said he didnt, just that some are saying its instant auto win he does.
Yes. Some people are off on their predictions.

We wouldn't see that one until the chips were down.

gogogadgetgo
Never said he didnt, just that some are saying that the hammer throw is a instant auto win.

its an auto win! much like some peoples claim that thanos's shield = nothing gets thru my sheeelds...hmmm..... reminds me of x-men the arcade game when magento goes "shield"...awwww shit! cant touch this

gogogadgetgo
Yes, Galactus spared him after his initial blast which was intended to kill him.

see? nothing you say is true. its all speculations. sure its intended to kill him but was it a really super uber dooooper mega ultimate blast to end all blast from galactus? of course you'll claim it is, but it works two ways, i say galactus only used 0.000000000000001% of his power to try and kill thanos.

like i said no double standards please. if speculations works for you andd its all you have to go by then its damn well good for me to rolling on floor laughing

Nihilist
its an auto win! much like some peoples claim that thanos's shield = nothing gets thru my sheeelds...hmmm..... reminds me of x-men the arcade game when magento goes "shield"...awwww shit! cant touch this Pont is Thanos has used his shields on far more occasions than Thor did his hammer throw decpation.

Kris Blaze
Pont is Thanos has used his shields on far more occasions than Thor did his hammer throw decpation.
Considering that it was the only time King Thor faced a superior opponent no expression .....

Nihilist
Considering that it was the only time King Thor faced a superior opponent no expression ..... So you're saying he'd have to do that to Thanos, if he's a superior to him.

quanchi112
its an auto win! much like some peoples claim that thanos's shield = nothing gets thru my sheeelds...hmmm..... reminds me of x-men the arcade game when magento goes "shield"...awwww shit! cant touch this No one said nothing gets past his shields. I said this hammer toss wouldn't come anywhere close to killing Thanos based on the Galactus attempt at his life.

see? nothing you say is true. its all speculations. sure its intended to kill him but was it a really super uber dooooper mega ultimate blast to end all blast from galactus? of course you'll claim it is, but it works two ways, i say galactus only used 0.000000000000001% of his power to try and kill thanos.

like i said no double standards please. if speculations works for you andd its all you have to go by then its damn well good for me to rolling on floor laughing Galactus attempted to kill him with the blast. Thanos survived therefore Thor doesn't kill him as he's much less powerful than Galactus. case in point.

Match goes to quan.Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Considering that it was the only time King Thor faced a superior opponent no expression ..... It can't or won't kill Thanos either way.

redninjas
thanos ftw

Kris Blaze
So you're saying he'd have to do that to Thanos, if he's a superior to him.
Only if Thanos became a threat to his life.

quanchi112
Only if Thanos became a threat to his life. It still won't kill Thanos.

the ninjak
Thanos figured out Power Cosmic level blasts enough to withstand a direct blast of it. Wether it was science or mysticism he took it!
But how could Thanos hit KT to kill him?

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Thanos figured out Power Cosmic level blasts enough to withstand a direct blast of it. Wether it was science or mysticism he took it!
But how could Thanos hit KT to kill him? If it bleeds we can kill it. Another win for mighty Manos.

Black bolt z
King thor wins a healthy majority.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
King thor wins a healthy majority. Still waiting on your King Thor proof.

quanchi112
King thor wins a healthy majority. Based on ?

DarkOdin
Based on ? thanos not being able to hurt a skyfather big grin

quanchi112
thanos not being able to hurt a skyfather big grin So he can't hurt Odin now ?

DarkOdin
So he can't hurt Odin now ? Well since he hasn't then you are correct.

no.1.1
reading all 6 pages of this thread you just have to admire how gogo owned quanchi and just made fun of him Lol

Black bolt z
Well since he hasn't then you are correct. He did damage but not really anything that would affect odin in any way.Its like if I threw a pebble at you then you jumped on top of me and startedbeating me up.

Omega Vision
He did damage but not really anything that would affect odin in any way.Its like if I threw a pebble at you then you jumped on top of me and startedbeating me up.
Where did he do any damage to Odin? He fired one energy blast that did jack squat. The rest of the fight was Odin knocking him around.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Where did he do any damage to Odin? He fired one energy blast that did jack squat. The rest of the fight was Odin knocking him around. Well I mean its not like it did jack.It probably did a little damage but still next to nothing.

Omega Vision
Well I mean its not like it did jack.It probably did a little damage but still next to nothing.
So on a practical level then there's no proof that Thanos can hurt Odin.

DarkOdin
Where did he do any damage to Odin? He fired one energy blast that did jack squat. The rest of the fight was Odin knocking him around. The Only Thing Thanos did to Odin was raise his blood pressure.

quanchi112
Well since he hasn't then you are correct. So Odin is unable to be harmed by Thanos' blasts. Wow.Originally posted by no.1.1
reading all 6 pages of this thread you just have to admire how gogo owned quanchi and just made fun of him Lol Where ?

So on a practical level then there's no proof that Thanos can hurt Odin. So Thanos' blasts felt like what to Odin ?

Razior
King Thor!

iceman24567
Where did he do any damage to Odin? He fired one energy blast that did jack squat. The rest of the fight was Odin knocking him around. This

Kasper Gutman
I'm not sure how this thread turned into a who can survive a one shot. It's on panel that Thanos can survive a one shot from Odin or Galactus. Forget the one shot. Thanos eventually loses against Galactus, Odin or King Thor.

Razior
So Odin is unable to be harmed by Thanos' blasts. Wow. Where ?

So Thanos' blasts felt like what to Odin ?

Yeah i doubt Odin felt anything at all, maybe a tingle tops stick out tongue

a real man

OneDumbG0
Where did he do any damage to Odin? He fired one energy blast that did jack squat. The rest of the fight was Odin knocking him around. Originally posted by iceman24567
This

dmills
The King

Warlord
thor

Mshinu
Thanos gets smacked down, Thor gets a nosebleed and a kick out of it evil face

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos wins...

carver9
Why does thanos win kurupt?

Colossus-Big C
stalemate

Razior
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos wins...

How?

KuRuPT Thanosi
By being his superior? If King Odin couldn't put Thanos down.. you're then expecting as less experienced and powerful KT to do so? How?

Silent Master
There is a difference between couldn't and didn't.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes and there is a difference between might be able to and getting the job done.

Silent Master
Odin was getting the job done just fine.

Razior
By being his superior? If King Odin couldn't put Thanos down.. you're then expecting as less experienced and powerful KT to do so? How?

Yeah if Odin really wanted to he could so could KT

And in what way is Thanos superior to KT?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Silent Master
Odin was getting the job done just fine.

He put down and kept him down like he wanted? Nope. He made Thanos yield like he was trying to do? Nope. So no, he didn't get done what he wanted to.

What you need to learn.. winning a something doesn't mean you would've won if it had ocntinued.

KuRuPT Thanosi
By being more powerful? by beating more powerful beating than KT has.. by having more feats than KT has...

FYI.. Odin did try and put Thanos down.. and didn't get the job done.

Razior
Well thats ur opinion witch is way off btw. Thanos couldent even scratch Odin how is he in anyway going to have a Chanse agains KT.

Silent Master
Odin "didn't get the job done" because he stopped attacking, not because his attacks weren't having any effect.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Razior
Well thats ur opinion witch is way off btw. Thanos couldent even scratch Odin how is he in anyway going to have a Chanse agains KT.

What is way off? Which part?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin "didn't get the job done" because he stopped attacking, not because his attacks weren't having any effect.

Did Odin accomplish what he set out to do.. No he didn't. Did he put Thanos down for the count in panel after panel.. No he didn't. Did he make Thanos yield in panel after panel.. nope he didn't. Thanos was up, charging his hands and ready to answer the bell for round 10. You think he could put Thanos down.. yet that is pure speculation o your part... what we see on panel is Odin NOT being able to put Thanos down.

Silent Master
Because he choose to stop attacking, not because his attacks weren't having an effect.

Razior
In ur opinion that Thanos is superior/powerfull to TK. What we see is Odin slaping Thanos around, while Thanos cant do shiit to Odin

And besides i dont think Odin went all out

Galan007
Did Odin accomplish what he set out to do.. No he didn't. Did he put Thanos down for the count in panel after panel.. No he didn't. Did he make Thanos yield in panel after panel.. nope he didn't. Thanos was up, charging his hands and ready to answer the bell for round 10. You think he could put Thanos down.. yet that is pure speculation o your part... what we see on panel is Odin NOT being able to put Thanos down. I have a few questions for you, my friend...

1.) Do you think Thanos would be capable of one-shotting Desak in the Destroyer armor?

2.) Do you think Thanos could slag Wolverine's skeleton and Cap's shield with one of his minor blasts?

3.) How do you think Thanos himself would be able to hold up if attacks of the aforementioned magnitude were used against him?

Nihilist
I have a few questions for you, my friend...

1.) Do you think Thanos would be capable of one-shotting Desak in the Destroyer armor?If he hits Desak when the Destroyers visor was open like KT did, then yes if he hits him with the blast he hit Galactus with.

Maybe Wolverines skeleton with his high end energy/matter manip showing.

Dont see why not when hes has stood up to attacks just as powerful or stronger.

Silent Master
When has Thanos ever tanked a shot that could destroy Cap's shield or primary adamantium?

Nihilist
When has Thanos ever tanked a shot that could destroy Cap's shield or primary adamantium? Traveling through the Nexus of reality and surving a gas gaint exploding and a planetry explosion at point blank range. And he dented Caps shield not destroyed it.

carver9
What is way off? Which part?

The part that you are off by is using thanos getting his a** whipped as evidence of him being able to fight KT... that doesn't make sense. That's like me using Gladiator getting his a** handed to him by Tyrant but since he didn't pass out, he could give Thanos a run for his money and possibly win.

Thanos was getting manhandled and couldn't even put a small scratch on odin... kind of like thor vs classic juggernaut but far worse.

Can thanos piss odin off, suuuuure, he doesn't know when to pass the hell out when he is getting over whelmed... can thanos pull a single win from odin, F*** no, he couldn't even cause any physical damage to him.

Thanos would have to had to get a major power boost in order for me to believe otherwise. Sure, you have thanos knocking galactus a couple of feat but we have people like thor doing far better than that against galactus. Thor has knocked galactus the hell out with a hammer strike and do not use the weakened argument because a weakened galactus shredded a solar system with ease. Then we have a galactus being hit by the god blast and made him scream out in pain and actually made a fed galactus flee.

The feats that you are using to claim that thanos could pull a single win from odin or kt is BS when we have onpanel showings of how a fight between the two would really go.

KT thor and odin 10/10 but thanos makes them work for it.

Silent Master
He later destroyed part of Cap's shield and Wolverine's skeleton. also where was it stated that those attacks you mentioned would have done the same to Cap's shield?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I have a few questions for you, my friend...

1.) Do you think Thanos would be capable of one-shotting Desak in the Destroyer armor?

2.) Do you think Thanos could slag Wolverine's skeleton and Cap's shield with one of his minor blasts?

3.) How do you think Thanos himself would be able to hold up if attacks of the aforementioned magnitude were used against him?

!. yes I do believe that is possible Thanos if Thanos raises his level beyond his generic blasts. We obviously know KT is more powerful than regular Thor, but lets remember how much more powerful Thanos is to thor when it comes to regular blasts (not god blasts) The quasar construct comes to mind... Hulk, Drax, Thor and a host of others were all trying to break.. Thanos one shots it with a generic blast. When Thanos puts forth effort... i.e. In-betweener, Galactus to name two.. i think he has the force to do so. Also, lets not forget it was through the visor not to the chest of the destoyer and then to Desak.

2. Ummmm Wolverine.. maybe... Cap's with a generic blast.. I doubt he could.. so I'll concede that point. However, as we know.. not being able to do something others can doesn't mean you lose. Superman couldn't do half of the things Thor can with his powers but that doesn't mean he loses right my friend?

3. This without a doubt I believe he could do so... I believe Galactus and Omega fire exponentially more powerful blasts than KT can produce. These were a pissed of Galactus (well fed) and Omega and they couldn't get through his shields in one shot. Not just one shot but it was a continous blast from both. So both really long shots. It taxed Galactus and even made him comment that he's never had to work so hard to pierce a shield. That is just getting through his shields.. then you have to deal with his natural eternal durability, healing factor and total control of his molecure structure. I totally believe he could stand up to these blasts. Odin... brought out gungnir my friend to raise the stakes and put Thanos down... Odin imo is more experienced and more powerful than KT. Thanos walked RIGHT through that non generic blast from Odin.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by carver9
The part that you are off by is using thanos getting his a** whipped as evidence of him being able to fight KT... that doesn't make sense. That's like me using Gladiator getting his a** handed to him by Tyrant but since he didn't pass out, he could give Thanos a run for his money and possibly win.

Thanos was getting manhandled and couldn't even put a small scratch on odin... kind of like thor vs classic juggernaut but far worse.

Can thanos piss odin off, suuuuure, he doesn't know when to pass the hell out when he is getting over whelmed... can thanos pull a single win from odin, F*** no, he couldn't even cause any physical damage to him.

Thanos would have to had to get a major power boost in order for me to believe otherwise. Sure, you have thanos knocking galactus a couple of feat but we have people like thor doing far better than that against galactus. Thor has knocked galactus the hell out with a hammer strike and do not use the weakened argument because a weakened galactus shredded a solar system with ease. Then we have a galactus being hit by the god blast and made him scream out in pain and actually made a fed galactus flee.

The feats that you are using to claim that thanos could pull a single win from odin or kt is BS when we have onpanel showings of how a fight between the two would really go.

KT thor and odin 10/10 but thanos makes them work for it.

a few things... Who do you believe is more powerful KT or Odin? The obvious and clear answer is Odin. So you using what Odin did as proof of what he would do is way off. Lets not forget as well that Thanos did get an upgrade.. what exactly the upgrade was.. nobody knows.. but there was one. One more thing.. he didn't knock Galactus a few feet.. he knocked him what looked like to be miles away... It sent him through his shit.. and bouncing on the planet below.. way way more than a few feet.

carver9
a few things... Who do you believe is more powerful KT or Odin? The obvious and clear answer is Odin. So you using what Odin did as proof of what he would do is way off. Lets not forget as well that Thanos did get an upgrade.. what exactly the upgrade was.. nobody knows.. but there was one. One more thing.. he didn't knock Galactus a few feet.. he knocked him what looked like to be miles away... It sent him through his shit.. and bouncing on the planet below.. way way more than a few feet.

It doesn't matter how far he knocked him... that feat isn't comparable to what thor has done twice on panel against galactus.

I agree, thanos has gotten powerful but I do not think the difference is enough for me to believe that he could pull a win against someone that he couldn't even scratch the first time they fought.

The argument that you along with other thanos supporters has happened throughout comics... that's like me saying "since superman didn't pass out when he was getting his a** stomped by mangog he could beat thanos"... it doesn't work like that, especially when there is on panel evidence of who is clearly superior.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It doesn't matter how far he knocked him... that feat isn't comparable to what thor has done twice on panel against galactus.

I agree, thanos has gotten powerful but I do not think the difference is enough for me to believe that he could pull a win against someone that he couldn't even scratch the first time they fought.

The argument that you along with other thanos supporters has happened throughout comics... that's like me saying "since superman didn't pass out when he was getting his a** stomped by mangog he could beat thanos"... it doesn't work like that, especially when there is on panel evidence of who is clearly superior.

He isn't fighting Odin carver he's fighting the inferior to Odin.. King Thor. You keep on acting like he's fighting Odin.. next... Thor hurt a weakened near starving Galactus with his most powerful blast. However, it didn't even move him. Thanos fires a blast and knocks a well fed galactus mles.

carver9
He isn't fighting Odin carver he's fighting the inferior to Odin.. King Thor. You keep on acting like he's fighting Odin.. next... Thor hurt a weakened near starving Galactus with his most powerful blast. However, it didn't even move him. Thanos fires a blast and knocks a well fed galactus mles.

Thor blast did far more damage and the impossible... it made galactus flee.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It barely even moved him.. and it was Thor most powerful blast... and galactus was dying and starved.. MUCH LESS has made Galactus flee before. A generic blast from Thanos... sent a well fed Galactus for miles.

Black bolt z
KT 9/10

Nihilist
Thor blast did far more damage and the impossible... it made galactus flee. Galactus was hungry then, and when Thanos blasted him he was well nourished by blatantly stated on panel.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>