weakest person that can take classic Dr. strange in his own home (sanctum sanctorum)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
he knows the individual is coming, but he hasn't prepared for them in an way.

galactusischere
Mordru(JSA)

King Kandy
Silver Dagger. Mainly because he actually did.

Wild Shadow
punisher with a gun and bullet

psycho gundam
no pis

tkitna
Wong the man servant

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by psycho gundam
no pis

oh... okay. confused

let me think....hmm..... punisher with a gun and bullet. cool

lets see strange flex his fingers and cast a spell b4 a bullet hits him with no PIS ... wink

SamZED
Aunt May..wait..you said the weakest? Nevermind then...

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
punisher with a gun and bullet

Hitlers Gun?

The Nuul
Superman, super combo FTW!

Juntai
Originally posted by tkitna
Wong the man servant

the ninjak
Strange got shot recently by a professional using Hitler's gun. He admitted later that he could have easily blocked it but put up weak defenses for whom he thought was just a thug.

After punishing the culprit in the worst way possible he said he wouldnt be falling for that again.

Night Nurse will take this.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
Strange got shot recently by a professional using Hitler's gun. He admitted later that he could have easily blocked it but put up weak defenses for whom he thought was just a thug.

After punishing the culprit in the worst way possible he said he wouldnt be falling for that again.

Night Nurse will take this.

And what is so special at Hitlers gun? huh

the ninjak
Originally posted by Parmaniac
And what is so special at Hitlers gun? huh

I dunno ..... the first Marvels appeared during WW2.

Hitler probably had more access to the occult and crazy science in this universe.

Q99
Black Alice.

Hm, someone loaded up with a lot of anti-magic gear might do.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Q99
Black Alice.

Hm, someone loaded up with a lot of anti-magic gear might do.

T'Challa?

the ninjak
Night Nurse is his current squeeze and has no powers cept with a scalpel....she can gut him while in bed.

Q99
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
T'Challa?

What anti-magic gear does he have?

---
I'm trying to think of someone who's flat out immune to magic.

To go for an Indy comic, the villain Tyrant from the comic Gold Digger at one point had a gem that basically used archmages as batteries. Sword-types were kicking him and his crew's tails, archmage walks into a room, *voip!* drained him completely, used the now-charged gem's teleportation beam to instawin.

Omega Vision
Batman's left hand. I figure since a full Batman is a Multiversal Abstract (95% of that power coming from the foot he uses to perform the Batkick) the 1% of his power in his non-dominant hand should be roughly skyfather level.

But seriously Zatanna if *all options* are on the table.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99

I'm trying to think of someone who's flat out immune to magic.

Doctor Thirteen. He has a null-field within which magic doesn't work because his disbelief is so strong.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Doctor Thirteen. He has a null-field within which magic doesn't work because his disbelief is so strong.

laughing great so I would be immune to all magical, godly and ridiculous uber attacks, what is he DC or Indi?

the ninjak
but this is the weakest person to take him out?

Q99
laughing great so I would be immune to all magical, godly and ridiculous uber attacks, what is he DC or Indi?

DC.

Though honestly, I think Strange could take him in hand to hand smile

Omega Vision
The extent of his personal field and its ability to counteract magic is rather unknown. Once he was brought to a mystical dimension where he saw magic and was happy to say "something" was happening but still refused to believe there wasn't a rational explanation. I don't think his disbelief could strip the Spectre or someone like Odin of their powers but he can probably cancel out Strange's Sanctum's magic.

KingD19
He isn't the weakest, but Colossus can do it.

Galan007
Back in the mid/late 90's there was a fella simply called "Fate". Aside from the fact that he was a magical powerhouse, he also possessed an immunity to ALL forms of magic.

He'd be my "go-to".

Q99
Originally posted by Galan007
Back in the mid/late 90's there was a fella simply called "Fate". Aside from the fact that he was a magical powerhouse, he also possessed an immunity to ALL forms of magic.

He'd be my "go-to".

He's not particularly weak either, being an iteration of Dr. Fate.

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
He's not particularly weak either, being an iteration of Dr. Fate. Very true. However, none of the characters I've seen mentioned in this thread are 'particularly weak'.. stick out tongue

manx422
SBP
he is immune 2 magic

h1a8
This is hard. Classic Strange was a beast.

Harbinger
Originally posted by manx422
SBP
he is immune 2 magic Never ran into a magic user on par with Classic Doc.

Magneto1982
Jubilee big grin

Kasper Gutman
Dang, someone got Silver Dagger before I did. Dracula can split in a fight but I'm sure there's weaker opponents out there then Drac.

Kasper Gutman
Someone who can teleport like Nightcrawler or has catburglar skills plus some extra sneaky powers could catch Dr. Strange unawares. Not a guaranteed win but it may be the only chance someone who's weak can win. Oops just remembered that porting might be a no go considering his home would be shielded magically from that I'm sure.

Parmaniac
SBP
he is immune 2 magic

weakest person that can take classic Dr. strange in his own home (sanctum sanctorum)

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Q99
What anti-magic gear does he have?

He has Anti-Magic tattoos. It's how he prepped for Dooms magic.

manx422
Originally posted by Harbinger
Never ran into a magic user on par with Classic Doc. Mordru

Nihilist
Mordru Who never used any spells on him, just blasted him.

Q99
Very true. However, none of the characters I've seen mentioned in this thread are 'particularly weak'.. stick out tongue

Hm, tapping into Indy comics again, Julia Diggers (also from Gold Digger) likely has a chance. She's like a female Conan + move reading, and her sword's anti-magic, able to pop fairly strong enchantments. Lots of experience against mages, anti-magic weapon, very fast and powerful. She'd lose if it got into the open, but rushing him and slicing through his magic defenses might work.

Juntai

He'd be my "go-to". The Doctor is OUT.

Omega Vision
Animated Hawkgirl. Her Nth metal mace is probably one of most potent anti-magic artifacts I've ever seen and if she gets the drop on Strange its all over.

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Animated Hawkgirl. Her Nth metal mace is probably one of most potent anti-magic artifacts I've ever seen and if she gets the drop on Strange its all over.

Oh yea, good one. It killed Kthulhu and chaos-Grundy after all smile

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
Oh yea, good one. It killed Kthulhu and chaos-Grundy after all smile
And the Annihilator Armor which had previously trashed Martian Manhunter and withstood the attacks of Hawk, Dove, and Wonder Woman as well as Hades who was shown to be>Superman.

psycho gundam
i wonder what would have happened if someone stronger than hawk girl whacked wonder woman's bracelets with the mace.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i wonder what would have happened if someone stronger than hawk girl whacked wonder woman's bracelets with the mace.
Reminds me of the Robot Chicken parody of Clash of the Titans where Zeus gives Perseus his indestructible shield and the sword that can cut through anything and he says: "try to keep them away from one another, I'm not sure which one beats the other."

the ninjak
Night Nurse is the weakest person who could take down Strange.

Omega Vision
Nightman, by way of rape. Oh wait he's not a comic character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.