X-Man vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
X-man(shaman) with the Gem of Cyttorak and ALL of his previous powers(he gets to keep his original cool looks, he will NOT look like Juggernaut at ALL) vs Upgraded Thanos

PIS,CIS OFF..............BFR ON

battle takes place in the FF4 Baxter building....... eek!

Blanket
This wasn't a very thought out thread.

galactusischere
Thanos.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Blanket
This wasn't a very thought out thread. Why NOT? I match a Dumb brick with the durability of GODS and a guy with GOD like powers but poor durability vs a Pimp GOD...... smokin'

the fight should be NICE to watch

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I match a Dumb brick with the durability of GODS and a guy with GOD like powers but poor durability vs a Pimp GOD...... smokin'

the fight should be NICE to watch
This wasn't a very thought out thread.

The Nuul
Fail thread.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Fail thread. just let me know why? I think if Nate had to focus less in his overal durability he COULD give Thanos a good fight

kgkg
Nate

Harbinger
Thanos.

Blanket
just let me know why? I think if Nate had to focus less in his overal durability he COULD give Thanos a good fight Because you made a character that isn't really close to Thanos level in power invunerable. erm

While showing dislike for one character as well.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Harbinger
Thanos.

EDIT: Overlooked the part where Nate gets the Gem. Given that, he wins.

nicamarvin
Because you made a character that isn't really close to Thanos level in power invunerable. erm Do you think Thanos Could mind rape this Nate? or Hurt him at ALL? IF thats the Case then Quan is Not crazy at ALL..... confused

nicamarvin
While showing dislike for one character as well. Dislike of Juggernaut.... confused you can say I like the Guy, But I just expect more of him..thats all... stick out tongue

Blanket
Do you think Thanos Could mind rape Nate? or Hurt him at ALL? IF thats the Case then Quan is Not crazy at ALL..... confused No. As Nate is above Thanos in mental abilities (not saying Nate would beat him there though).
Hurt him. No.

Oh, rest assured, Quan is crazy... or delusional, whichever word you prefer, but that has nothing to do with anything,

galactusischere
Wait till Quan sees this thread.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Wait till Quan sees this thread. Why? I called Thanos a Pimp GOD...... stick out tongue

nicamarvin
but that has nothing to do with anything, So are you saying I made a SPITE thread?... sad

Blanket
Unintentional, intentional. Doesn't matter.

Hopefully it gets closed before the 'FORCE BLOCK' arguments start coming in though...

Nihilist
Thanos mind rapes him the physicaly beats the crap out of him.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos mind rapes him the physicaly beats the crap out of him.

Unintentional, intentional. Doesn't matter.

Hopefully it gets closed before the 'FORCE BLOCK' arguments start coming in though...
You see? its NOT onesided after all.....
smokin'

Nihilist
You see? its NOT onesided after all.....
smokin' I was f*cking about.

Kris Blaze
Who are the FF4?

Blanket
Fantastic 4x4

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Nihilist
I was f*cking about. You fooled me... stick out tongue

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Who are the FF4? F. ****ing Fantastic 4

Kris Blaze
F. ****ing Fantastic 4
Well that's not the FF4 at all.

Blanket
FFF4

Four F's.

the ninjak
4ant4stic 4
And even though Thanos is dead, he gets the wins through experience alone.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by the ninjak
4ant4stic 4
And even though Thanos is dead, he gets the wins through experience alone. True..... wink

Lostedge
Hulk and X-man already fought Thanos ... or Thanosi (I guess if Thanos loses it is Thanosi, only way to know for sure).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.