New Vs. Old

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheEvilHex
Ultimate Iron Man Vs. Classic IronMan in an all out battle to the death.

The Nuul
Iron Man wins.

Q99
I'm fairly sure Classic is both the more skilled suit user and has stronger suits.

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by Q99
I'm fairly sure Classic is both the more skilled suit user and has stronger suits. Ultimate has lost both legs and one arm and still did not die, old iron man got his arm broken and ribs crushed and almost died from it. i think they are about the same in power lvls giving old iron man 6/10 win with fire power but ultimate can take way more damage 7/10 over old ironman.

Q99
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
Ultimate has lost both legs and one arm and still did not die, old iron man got his arm broken and ribs crushed and almost died from it. i think they are about the same in power lvls giving old iron man 6/10 win with fire power but ultimate can take way more damage 7/10 over old ironman.

How much they can personally take damage to their bodies doesn't honestly matter a lot.

I think 616 is better able at avoiding damage, dishing it out, and has tougher suits too.

KingD19
Ultimate Iron Man was around Class 20. He was getting man handled along with Thor by Colossus. But Ultimate Iron Man has near Wolverine levels of healing.

Colossus-Big C
sentry pummels both of them to death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.