Wolverine Vs. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheEvilHex
They both run it and the targets have no idea they are coming who clears it faster if they clear it at all.
The Punisher
Elektra
Bullseye
Ironfist
Blob
Gambit
Chimera
Cyclops
Captain America

*Sabretooth lmao my bad

SamZED
I see them having trouble with some of the chars from the list. For example Elektra, you can't sneak up on her. I believe she'd detect them. And concidering her great showings against Logan.. He'd still beat her imo but have some trouble. Current IronFist is a beast, I see him winning some against them. The rest stand no chace as Blob's eyes are vulnerable and Cyke doesn't know they're coming so wont be able to blast them with full force. Dunno about chimera though. All things concidered Sabertooth should clear this faster due to Logan having some trouble with Elektra. That is if they do not stop at IF.

Slaanesh
can Gambit charge adamantium??

SamZED
I dont think so... that was ultimate Gambit and ult Wolverine. It wont blow up that's for sure.

Wild Shadow
logan can hide his thoughts from jean and psylocke and go stealth he should be able to do it to elektra as well

chomperx9
Originally posted by Slaanesh
can Gambit charge adamantium?? he can charge pretty much anything he puts his hands on. it wont blow up the adamantium

Q99
I don't think either clear it, but a lot of it's up to chance. They each have a shot at each opponent, but there are a lot of close fights in there and people who are very hard to sneak up on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.