Dr. Doom vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The Fantastic Four's worst enemy against the Army of One. The Movie versions of each fight. 2 scenarios.
1. no prep
2. 72 hours prep

Lord Feron
Doom, he has a way with electricity and IM runs on the juice. Also Doom has some very impressive durability feats.

Omega Vision
Yeah movie Doom despite being a tard compared to comic Doom was much more physically powerful. He was basically Colossus+Livewire.

Blanket
It didn't hurt that Movie Doom was played by the greatest actor of our generation.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
It didn't hurt that Movie Doom was played by the greatest actor of our generation.
After Nicholas Cage dur

Batman-Prime

wtf you are kiddin

Cage>McMahon

Blanket
Bada will be in here shortly to expand on my point.

batdude123

This.

Parmaniac
doesn't matter movie doom sucked

batdude123
YOU SUCK!!!

Parmaniac
Originally posted by batdude123
YOU SUCK!!!
Originally posted by batdude123
STFU
the whole movies were disasters smile

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
the whole movies were disasters smile
I'll say. Horatio Hornblower and Vic Macky in a movie together? sad

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'll say. Horatio Hornblower and Vic Macky in a movie together? sad
Well I'm not saying the actors are bad or something just the complete movie was retarded bullshit, well Jessica Alba sucks in acting though...

Blanket
Well I'm not saying the actors are bad or something just the complete movie was retarded bullshit, well Jessica Alba sucks in acting though... You are not a very good person.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'll say. Horatio Hornblower and Vic Macky in a movie together? sad Vic Mackey makes any movie better. You better not be even trying to disparage Vic Mackey. I will come find you in real life and beat on you if you were. uhuh

Omega Vision
Well I'm not saying the actors are bad or something just the complete movie was retarded bullshit, well Jessica Alba sucks in acting though...
I hate how Hollywood seems to think she can play all ethnicities. I saw her in a movie where she was playing a woman from Thailand. sad

Omega Vision
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Vic Mackey makes any movie better. You better not be even trying to disparage Vic Mackey. I will come find you in real life and beat on you if you were. uhuh
I'm saying he should never be in a movie with the guy who played Horatio Hornblower.
Also have you ever seen this?
http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/the-fantastic-shield.html

OneDumbG0
^ Vic Mackey is badass even when he is clay-mated. uhuh

chomperx9
You are not a very good person. welcome to KMC

Blanket
Originally posted by chomperx9
welcome to KMC Thanks for the introduction in this foreign place, strapping young guide.

the ninjak
They already had this fight...
Tony was about to beat Doom because Doom's power was about to end then Doom just used magic and Tony got owned.
Doom is Ironman meets Dr Strange.

Doom FTW

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
They already had this fight...
Tony was about to beat Doom because Doom's power was about to end then Doom just used magic and Tony got owned.
Originally posted by American Dragon
The Fantastic Four's worst enemy against the Army of One. The Movie versions of each fight. 2 scenarios.
1. no prep
2. 72 hours prep

SamZED
Well I'm not saying the actors are bad or something just the complete movie was retarded bullshit, well Jessica Alba sucks in acting though... Dont speak like that of my future wife. miffed

Bouboumaster
1- Doom with his electricity
2- Movie Stark build a badass armor in a cave in one week. With prep and his stuff/laboratories/etc, he build a nuclear device and level the ground. Where Doom was standing.

the ninjak
Doom. Doesnt even need the magic.

Bouboumaster

You do know that is Movies Versions, right?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- Doom with his electricity
2- Movie Stark build a badass armor in a cave in one week. With prep and his stuff/laboratories/etc, he build a nuclear device and level the ground. Where Doom was standing.

Movie Doom was also damn rich and he stole SS power, I think their "prep-power" is at least even.

Did he used magic in the movies? I can't remeber any scene confused

the ninjak
You do know that is Movies Versions, right?

Yeah... I love Ironman but the movie Doom has a lot more figured out. It wouldn't have been hard for Mcmahon to kill Tony at one of those press conferences, especially since Tony announced his Identity unceremoniously at one. But he had no reason to. Yet. I hear Tony is going to get Extremis in the new one cool

Bouboumaster
Yeah... I love Ironman but the movie Doom has a lot more figured out. It wouldn't have been hard for Mcmahon to kill Tony at one of those press conferences, especially since Tony announced his Identity unceremoniously at one. But he had no reason to. Yet. I hear Tony is going to get Extremis in the new one cool

And he will team up with the most bad ass man ever (Samuel L. Jackson)

rotiart
Movie doom couldn't fly...

Tony soars above doom and fries him from above
it won't be easy but in the end Tony can't stay out of range while melting the suit doom wears with plasma blasts... Like in ff1

the ninjak
Originally posted by rotiart
Movie doom couldn't fly...

Tony soars above doom and fries him from above
it won't be easy but in the end Tony can't stay out of range while melting the suit doom wears with plasma blasts... Like in ff1

You comparing Ironman's first generation repulsor beams to Johnny's Super Nova contained in a Telekinetic field?

chomperx9
You are not a very good person. neither are you sometimes

the ninjak
The underdog McMahon beats Downey Jr for the win!

Batman-Prime
And he will team up with the most bad ass man ever (Samuel L. Jackson)

Samuel L. Jackson sucks big time blah

Mindset
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Samuel L. Jackson sucks big time blah no expression

Parmaniac
Most of Sam L's roles suck not he as an actor, he can act but most of the roles he plays are just crappy or doesn't require acting skills

chomperx9
Most of Sam L's roles suck not he as an actor, he can act but most of the roles he plays are just crappy or doesn't require acting skills so then you cant blame clooney for him sucking at batman

Parmaniac
Originally posted by chomperx9
so then you cant blame clooney for him sucking at batman

I never did, Clooney is an awesome actor

but I'm not saying I liked that Batman movie big grin

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Samuel L. Jackson sucks big time blah

NO! YOU SUCK!

mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.