Thor, Silver Surfer, WWH, Juggernaut Vs Cap Marvel, Supes, Doomsday, Diana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Classic Thor, Silver Surfer, Classic Juggernaut, and World War Hulk vs Doomsday(not Hunter Prey), Current Regular Superman, Wonder Woman with ALL GEAR, and Captain Marvel(Billy).

Fight to the death with CIS, PIS, and Jobbing all off.

shokosugi
Doomsday solos team 1

Q99
All gear Diana? That's definitely useful- Superspeed + sword of Hephaestus = ownage.

I think team 2 takes it.

iceman24567
Team two

nicamarvin
Originally posted by shokosugi
Doomsday solos team 1 NOT with Classic Juggernaut here........ cool

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Q99
All gear Diana? That's definitely useful- Superspeed + sword of Hephaestus = ownage.

I think team 2 takes it. Not a scratch to Juggernaut's armour..... cool

Konton
Originally posted by Q99

I think team 2 takes it.

Don't forget the gauntlets of atlas.

JakeTheBank
Team two for a massive shit stomp.

Q99
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Not a scratch to Juggernaut's armour..... cool

Yea, but only Juggs and Mjolnir can take the sword. Throw DD at Juggernaut to keep them both busy, throw Billy at Thor, Diana slices up the other two with Clark watching her back. Clark goes to help Billy, together they take down Thor, Diana lasso Juggernaut, lasso affects mind and soul and takes him out that way, they win.

Harbinger
Norrin needs better teammates. WWH and Juggy won't be of much help once they're BFRed.

Team two wins.

shokosugi
NOT with Classic Juggernaut here........ cool

your boy Juggernaut is not as invulnerable as you think.

http://heavyink.com/images/covers/JAN10/MJAN100557.JPG

http://heavyink.com/comic/12670-Amazing-Spider-Man-627

Blanket
your boy Juggernaut is not as invulnerable as you think.

http://heavyink.com/images/covers/JAN10/MJAN100557.JPG

http://heavyink.com/comic/12670-Amazing-Spider-Man-627 In other words...

'I have no idea what happened/happens to him in the future... but here's a cover!'

lawest9
Hey........wouldn't SS be a factor in this somewhere?

Q99
Originally posted by lawest9
Hey........wouldn't SS be a factor in this somewhere?

Yes, but he doesn't have the quick-kill potential of full-gear, no PIS or CIS, to the death Wonder Woman. She can literally go up to a foe and start lopping off limbs and heads. She takes out WWH and it's 4-on-3, and that sword's a big threat to Surfer too.

Lots of top-tiers have stronger versions, like Warrior Madness, sundipping, or what have you. Wonder Woman's is putting on gear she already owns and using it to it's fullest.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, but he doesn't have the quick-kill potential of full-gear, no PIS or CIS, to the death Wonder Woman. She can literally go up to a foe and start lopping off limbs and heads. She takes out WWH and it's 4-on-3, and that sword's a big threat to Surfer too.

Lots of top-tiers have stronger versions, like Warrior Madness, sundipping, or what have you. Wonder Woman's is putting on gear she already owns and using it to it's fullest.
No CIS Surfer's easily the equal of WW as far as quick kills go. Bullrush Supes's neck at 1000x lightspeed while emitting red solar radiation, bullrush WW's neck at the same speed without needing red solar energy, stick DD and/or Cap in an adamantium block. He could even do two at once(bullrush Supes while sticking Cap in a block) and cut the other team in half right out of the gate. And that's just two of the multitude of options open to him...

Team one should take this fairly easily

-Pr-
Doomsday solos team 1

Originally posted by darthgoober
No CIS Surfer's easily the equal of WW as far as quick kills go. Bullrush Supes's neck at 1000x lightspeed while emitting red solar radiation, bullrush WW's neck at the same speed without needing red solar energy, stick DD and/or Cap in an adamantium block. He could even do two at once(bullrush Supes while sticking Cap in a block) and cut the other team in half right out of the gate. And that's just two of the multitude of options open to him...

Team one should take this fairly easily

and yet, i find myself hoping both of you are sarcastic... sad

darthgoober
Originally posted by -Pr-
and yet, i find myself hoping both of you are sarcastic... sad
Huh uh. Bada said that "No CIS" is pretty much a "tourney scenareo" so I think what I said seems pretty accurate since we've seen Surfer go that fast/faster before and transmute stuff with blasts...

-Pr-
Huh uh. Bada said that "No CIS" is pretty much a "tourney scenareo" so I think what I said seems pretty accurate since we've seen Surfer go that fast/faster before and trasmute with blasts...

oh. i was actually kidding and assumed you were being sarcastic.

and i'd be pretty surprised if that's what bada said, as we did up rules that directly contradict such a thing.

darthgoober
Originally posted by -Pr-
oh. i was actually kidding and assumed you were being sarcastic.

and i'd be pretty surprised if that's what bada said, as we did up rules that directly contradict such a thing.
He went on to say that no CIS didn't mean Godlike in his next post and I've cut out his statements towards individual posters(since I don't want to restart a ruckes) but this is the last thing I heard about it...

Originally posted by Badabing
CIS off means any power that a character has shown more than 2 or 3 times is okay to use. There are no self limitations. Essentially a poster can control their actions, sort of like a tourny, as long as it's still within the character's power set and has been shown.

Not that I think it's set in stone or anything(you obviously have just as much say in the matter), I was just going by the most recent interpretation I'd heard.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Q99
No CIS Surfer's easily the equal of WW as far as quick kills go. Bullrush Supes's neck at 1000x lightspeed while emitting red solar radiation, bullrush WW's neck at the same speed without needing red solar energy,

Wonder Woman sticks her sword in front of the bull-rush, and impales him, taking him out and flipping the scales around again smile

Surfer with a full-speed hit wouldn't take out WW normally any more than it'd take out Superman (*impact* wise, she's got no problems with durability)... but, on top of that, she has enchanted armor in full-gear mode, boosting durability even more. She's also probably the best reflexes here, so she can react. With the Gauntlet of Atlas, she's also the strongest one here.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Q99
Wonder Woman sticks her sword in front of the bull-rush, and impales him, taking him out and flipping the scales around again smile
You got a feat from Wondey that puts her reflexes at a sufficient level to react to something moving at anywhere near Surfer's top speeds?

Originally posted by Q99
Surfer with a full-speed hit wouldn't take out WW normally any more than it'd take out Superman (*impact* wise, she's got no problems with durability)... but, on top of that, she has enchanted armor in full-gear mode, boosting durability even more. She's also probably the best reflexes here, so she can react. With the Gauntlet of Atlas, she's also the strongest one here.
You have an instance of her coming back from someone as damaging/more damaging than Surfer's board ramming her into her neck at top speeds?

manx422
Cap Marvel, Supes, Doomsday, Diana

Q99
You got a feat from Wondey that puts her reflexes at a sufficient level to react to something moving at anywhere near Surfer's top speeds?

She can tag Zoom, she's blocked lighting from gods coming from all directs at once, that kind of thing. Her reflexes are better than Superman's, and I think Superman could manage.

Superman hitting her from orbit at max power? Or if we count stuff she actively defended against, she's blocked the Omega Effect.

Also? There is armor there. One big clang, then she goes chop-city.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Q99

She can tag Zoom, she's blocked lighting from gods coming from all directs at once, that kind of thing. Her reflexes are better than Superman's, and I think Superman could manage.
None of that necessarily suggest that she can react to Surfer in a CIS free, bloodusted, bullrush.

Originally posted by Q99
Superman hitting her from orbit at max power? Or if we count stuff she actively defended against, she's blocked the Omega Effect.

Also? There is armor there. One big clang, then she goes chop-city.
Punches at/near lightspeed have been compared to a punch from Superman(let alone hundreds/thousands times lightspeed), and her blocking the Omega Effect doesn't suggest that she'd still have a head after Surfer plowed into it. I mean her neck might be coved depending on how the armor's made, but if nothing else there's normally at least a mouth hole in comics and I don't really see her recovering from a max speed Surfboard to the teeth either...

the ninjak
speed spite thread

Slaanesh
i don't consider BFR as a tactic to win so team 1 FTW..

Warlord
team 2 if Diana is allowed all her equipment

Sasaraixx
Team 2 8-9/10.

With gauntlets, sword, armor and lasso, Diana can take out WWH and Juggernaut by herself. Thor wouldn't beat her either.

The only way I can see Team 1 winning is if Surfer goes straight for Diana and finds a way to take her out quickly.

xJLxKing
Team 2 9/10.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Team 2 8-9/10.

With gauntlets, sword, armor and lasso, Diana can take out WWH and Juggernaut by herself. NOPE they Gang Rape Her, Juggernaut Calls Shotgun first....and you know this boys can go on and ON for ALL eternity................ eek!

galactusischere
So team 2 wins with BFR on? Ok then BFR is off from now on.

Q99
I don't think they need BFR to win.

When's the last time Surfer blitzed someone with speed of this level?

NOPE they Gang Rape Her, Juggernaut Calls Shotgun first....and you know this boys can go on and ON for ALL eternity................

Why do people even think this is funny? Drop the rape jokes, not cool.

galactusischere
But how can they take down Cain without BFR? Nothing stops the Juggernaut after all.

Q99
Originally posted by galactusischere
But how can they take down Cain without BFR? Nothing stops the Juggernaut after all.

Lasso. Don't worry about his body, get his soul/mind.

galactusischere
Has it been proven that the Lasso is > to Cyttorak's enchantments?

Juk3n
since this is cisless, we're really talking powersets - the surfer powerset has the highest potential for any kind of offensive and defensive capabilities. but since it will be Superman and Cap or WW vs surfer 2 on 1, im not sure how he'd fare. Why Juggs and WWH are here is beyond me, they are literal non factors with the CISless speed of team 2.

Almost spite in favour of DC imo.

Q99
Has it been proven that the Lasso is > to Cyttorak's enchantments?

I don't think it has to be. Cyttorak's enchantment deals with force and movement, the lasso deals with the soul. His body'll be unharmed, it's just his mind that can be delt with.

galactusischere
Ah, I see. thumb up

Philosophía
Team 2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
speed spite thread How so?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Q99

Doesn't matter, it's a CIS free fight. Besides I'm not even talking about an actual "blitz", I'm just talking about him running his board into her at top speed.

Badabing
NOPE they Gang Rape Her, Juggernaut Calls Shotgun first....and you know this boys can go on and ON for ALL eternity................ eek! Maybe I'll ask Paola, Storm, Peach or Lil B what they think of this comment? We can see if they laugh or throw down the ban hammer. Or you could not make comments that get reported anymore...sneer

Badabing
I'm just talking about him running his board into her at top speed. That sounds kinda naughty...mmm

Q99
Doesn't matter, it's a CIS free fight. Besides I'm not even talking about an actual "blitz", I'm just talking about him running his board into her at top speed.

Yea, and I'm saying I think the opposition can defend against him doing so.

Also, at those speeds, if the target was taken out, wouldn't being hit by the equally invulnerable target take him out too? Let's say it works, now Surfer has Wonder Woman's helmet ripping through his gut.

nicamarvin
Maybe I'll ask Paola, Storm, Peach or Lil B what they think of this comment? We can see if they laugh or throw down the ban hammer. Or you could not make comments that get reported anymore...sneer SHUT UP...................... mad

JakeTheBank
It's not like she's completely defenseless from such a tactic either. Her reflexes are top tier not to mention the Gauntlet increases her strength and durability x10. Stacked on top with her default durability levels and her armor's protection, I can't see Diana being one shotted here.

I will say that Thor and Surfer are probably going to be fighting this match by themselves.

nicamarvin
That sounds kinda naughty...mmm BLOW ME BADA........!! smokin'

galactusischere
Okay then replace WWH with Apocalypse, and Juggernaut with Terrax.

the ninjak
Originally posted by quanchi112
How so?

Because everytime Thor goes up against Supes, WW or Flash he seems to get blitzed. With no room for action.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, and I'm saying I think the opposition can defend against him doing so.

Also, at those speeds, if the target was taken out, wouldn't being hit by the equally invulnerable target take him out too? Let's say it works, now Surfer has Wonder Woman's helmet ripping through his gut.
Well then what feats do that have that indicate they can react to things moving at hundreds/thousands/millions times lightspeed?

He's not bodychecking them, he's running into them with his Surfboard. Unless you think her head and/or helmet would actually come off from the impact there's pretty much no chance of him being hit by it.

nicamarvin
Okay then replace WWH with Apocalypse, and Juggernaut with Terrax. ........... laughing Do you want to make a Apocalypse and terrax vs WWH and Juggernaut?... confused

the ninjak
Thor's gotta get his time stopping abilities back...he's earned it!

galactusischere
........... laughing Do you want to make a Apocalypse and terrax vs WWH and Juggernaut?... confused
What gave u that idea? people were saying that team 1 was at a huge disadvantage cause of them not being able to fly so I replaced them with two mid-high herald level characters.

and I already made a "Apocalypse vs Hulk and Juggernaut" thread, turned out that Apoc can solo with ease.

Q99
Well then what feats do that have that indicate they can react to things moving at hundreds/thousands/millions times lightspeed?

Zoom is noticeably faster than Wally-Flash. Wally has some insane FTL speed feats. Diana's tagged Zoom as well as Wally.

Well if the armor's fine and the helmet hasn't even come off, then it's done it's job, hasn't it?

That seems rather precise targeting for a rush against a moving armored target too. I thought he was going at full speed, not slowing down to focus on precision.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Zoom is noticeably faster than Wally-Flash. Wally has some insane FTL speed feats. Diana's tagged Zoom as well as Wally.

Well if the armor's fine and the helmet hasn't even come off, then it's done it's job, hasn't it?

That seems rather precise targeting for a rush against a moving armored target too. I thought he was going at full speed, not slowing down to focus on precision.

Zoom wasnt in action when Wonder Woman tagged him. It was basically a caught off guard moment.

There is nothing on panel showing that Wonder woman can survive a impact at surfers top speed to the back of the head; let alone react to a blitz from a surfer that is trying to kill her.

carver9
What gave u that idea? people were saying that team 1 was at a huge disadvantage cause of them not being able to fly so I replaced them with two mid-high herald level characters.

and I already made a "Apocalypse vs Hulk and Juggernaut" thread, turned out that Apoc can solo with ease.

Why would you put people that cant fly into a brawl against people that can fly and maneauver in the air?

Doesnt make sense.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Q99
Thor's moved faster than the human eye could follow on a couple of occasions, does that mean that anyone who's ever tagged him can tag people who're moving faster than the eye can follow?

Originally posted by Q99
Mouth hole...

Originally posted by Q99
Surfer knows tragectory like no one else on Earth and dodges stuff like asteroids while moving at traveling speeds(not to mention keeping track of all the stars that are wizzing by) so he doesn't really have to slow down to be precise.

Mindship
No-CIS/PIS open-powersetted Thor and Surfer is very bad news. Juggernaut keeps Cap Marvel busy while WWH keeps (DoS?) Doomsday busy, each long enough for Thor or Surfer to neutralize Superman with weakness-exploitation (the other keeping WW at bay), then double-team Diana out.

I see T1 as taking this.

snyper1982
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think they need BFR to win.

Why do people even think this is funny? Drop the rape jokes, not cool.

Dude. South park scientifically proved rape is funny when they had Indie get raped!

snyper1982
Thor's moved faster than the human eye could follow on a couple of occasions, does that mean that anyone who's ever tagged him can tag people who're moving faster than the eye can follow?

Mouth hole...

Surfer knows tragectory like no one else on Earth and dodges stuff like asteroids while moving at traveling speeds(not to mention keeping track of all the stars that are wizzing by) so he doesn't really have to slow down to be precise.

What makes you think that surfer is faster than supes? I mean both are FTL characters, and both traverse Galaxys. I would put their speed about equal if nothing else. SO what is to stop superman from intercepting a bullrushing surfer?

JakeTheBank
I think Captain Marvel has FTL speed as well, if I'm not mistaken. He's at least as fast as Diana, if not faster.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Mindship
No-CIS/PIS open-powersetted Thor and Surfer is very bad news. Juggernaut keeps Cap Marvel busy while WWH keeps (DoS?) Doomsday busy, each long enough for Thor or Surfer to neutralize Superman with weakness-exploitation (the other keeping WW at bay), then double-team Diana out.

I see T1 as taking this.

why would Cap even need to engage Juggs? he could just leave the non flying s.o.b's sitting twiddling ther thumbs until he/if he takes the real threats down.

The REAL fight is..

Superman + Captain Marvel vs Surfer
and Thor vs Fully Geared Wonderwoman. Thor will have his hands more than full, and Surfer wont be getting any breathing space, not 1 bit, since this is CISless how can he exploit anyones weakness under a CONSTANT barrage of shots from such heavy hitters as Supes and Cap Marv?

JakeTheBank
Pretty much any strike Diana lands will either be fatal or seriously close to it. Diana's base strength and stamina is comparable to the rest of her team. Multiplied by x10 with the weapons she's packing? Fuggetaboutit.

quanchi112
Because everytime Thor goes up against Supes, WW or Flash he seems to get blitzed. With no room for action. What? The Surfer is also here to make mincemeat of Superman.

snyper1982
It basically comes down to whether you think surfer and classic thor can take down supes, cap marvel, and WW. I don't know. Surfer is by far the most powerful on the field, I just don't know how it would go with 2 on 3. I would give this fight an even split.

Lord Feron
What? The Surfer is also here to make mincemeat of Superman.

Pretty much, SS will one shot Supes with a fine dose of Red sun or use his CA to find out what he is lethal to (i.e. k-nite).

Since BFR is still a option Thor will send his enemies straight to some empty wasteland.

Something to mention, SS should be able to manipulate the gama levels of the Hulk.

IMO Versatility and greater than speed and power.

Batman-Prime
Team 2 8/10

Mindship
Originally posted by Juk3n
why would Cap even need to engage Juggs? he could just leave the non flying s.o.b's sitting twiddling ther thumbs until he/if he takes the real threats down.

The REAL fight is..

Superman + Captain Marvel vs Surfer
and Thor vs Fully Geared Wonderwoman. Thor will have his hands more than full, and Surfer wont be getting any breathing space, not 1 bit, since this is CISless how can he exploit anyones weakness under a CONSTANT barrage of shots from such heavy hitters as Supes and Cap Marv? Interesting assessment. WWH leaps and tackles Cap outta the sky, saying, "Maybe I let Juggs fight Boneface, and I keep you here." Now I don't think Hulk would win against Cap, but I think he could keep him occupied long enough for Surfer to take out Superman--not with fists, but certainly first by snapping into being a forcefield before launching the weakness exploit. Further, non-CIS Surfer sends his board to "capture" Marvel, or at least, again, distract him long enough to erect proper defenses. (Note: non-CIS Surfer does not tumble to the ground sans board: he hovers, just like Doom did when he had the PC).

My impression of non-CIS/PIS Surfer or Thor is that--with their open powersets--you have top-tier capability in matter/energy/space manipulation as well as in brute force. Thor is no slouch in close-quarter combat; and while Surfer may not be as quick in h2h, he is sufficiently fast and maneuverable in open-quarters.

If the IS's were on, then I could see T2 ftw, because Diana with all her gear is kinda like a non-CIS Diana.

quanchi112
Originally posted by snyper1982
It basically comes down to whether you think surfer and classic thor can take down supes, cap marvel, and WW. I don't know. Surfer is by far the most powerful on the field, I just don't know how it would go with 2 on 3. I would give this fight an even split. Thor is the most powerful here followed by the Surfer.Originally posted by Lord Feron
Pretty much, SS will one shot Supes with a fine dose of Red sun or use his CA to find out what he is lethal to (i.e. k-nite).

Since BFR is still a option Thor will send his enemies straight to some empty wasteland.

Something to mention, SS should be able to manipulate the gama levels of the Hulk.

IMO Versatility and greater than speed and power. Sounds good to me.

Lord Feron
I forgot Full gear for WW.... hmmm Wonder if the team can share her equipment, that could be interesting. I mean CIS is off but i wonder if the threadstarter intended for that...

galactusischere
WWH and Juggernaut were replaced with Apocalypse and Terrax a few pages back.

Konton
Thor is the most powerful here followed by the Surfer. Sounds good to me.

laughing

Team 2 for high majority btw.

Diana is, physically, strongest and most durable here under these circumstances.

TEN times as durable and strong as her normal incarnation. I don't think anybody here can handle her up close. Sword of H is just a ridiculous advantage. She's the real threat on team 2.

Surfer has the most energy output on either team, but idk if it's going to keep Diana out of range. I would see her going for Surfer first and let Kal engage Thor while Cap and Doomsday take the land based Marvel characters.

snyper1982
Thor is the most powerful here followed by the Surfer. Sounds good to me.

This is classic thor, not current. Surfer is the most powerful on the field easily.

Placidity
Originally posted by Mindship
WWH leaps and tackles Cap outta the sky, saying, "Maybe I let Juggs fight Boneface, and I keep you here."

Interesting assessment. But no, Hulk ain't tagging anyone here even when they are asleep.

Doomsday, WWH and Juggernaut can bash each other senseless, it doesn't really matter.

Then like someone said earlier, it'd be Supes and Cpt Marvel vs Surfer. Surfer would put up a decent fight, but still go down decisively.

And Wonder Woman /w gear vs Thor. Nuff said.

Now lets sit back and watch the Marvel fanboys argue their way out of this one.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Konton
laughing

Diana is, physically, strongest and most durable here under these circumstances.

TEN times as durable and strong as her normal incarnation. I don't think anybody here can handle her up close. Sword of H is just a ridiculous advantage. She's the real threat on team 2.

Surfer has the most energy output on either team, but idk if it's going to keep Diana out of range. I would see her going for Surfer first and let Kal engage Thor while Cap and Doomsday take the land based Marvel characters.

Finally. Someone who read the stipulations lol.

The ONLY person who is a threat to Diana under these circumstances is Surfer. She is by far the strongest person on the field. She is the most durable and has the fastest reflexes. No one is beating her up close. No one. Add in the sword and it's a stomp against anyone who tries to get close to her.

I don't see Diana going after Surfer though. I'm not sure if his CA would identify Diana's gear and let him know that she is the main threat on Team 2. She also doesn't have an easily identifiable weakness like Superman that he could exploit. (Surfer is definitely going after Clark). Diana is most likely to go after Thor as she is familiar with the Asgardian gods. I don't think any of the heroes will care about Doomsday down on the ground by himself, so it will likely come down to . . .

SS vs CM + Supes - team
Thor vs WW - WW
Juggs + WWH vs Doomsday - Team

Then you'd have Supes, WW & CM against WWH and Juggs and DC wipes them up quickly.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Placidity

Oh, they're coming. Don't you worry laughing

Lord Feron
Interesting assessment. But no, Hulk ain't tagging anyone here even when they are asleep.

Doomsday, WWH and Juggernaut can bash each other senseless, it doesn't really matter.

Then like someone said earlier, it'd be Supes and Cpt Marvel vs Surfer. Surfer would put up a decent fight, but still go down decisively.

I agree the flightless guys don't matter much. (until SS decides to easily amp hulk with a hefty dose of gamma)

Whoever said that earlier forgot that superman has easily exploitable weaknesses. what makes you think Surfer can't one shot supes in the 1st split second of starting the match???? SS can also pull Cap into the astral plane and **** him up there.

It would be Captain & Diana Fighting Thor and SS. Also THor has easy bfr options. Or do you think the sheer speed and strength is greater than all the advantages and versatility of Thor and SS combined???

Diana gets Bfred with a small gesture, nuff said big grin

Well that was easy to "argue out of that one" eek!

the ninjak
The Marvel Fanboys aint commin cause this be a Speed Spite thread.
SS can take either Supes or WW out. But not both. When two ground warriors were put on the Marvel team this one was decided. WWH would try punching DD for awhile but would soon realise crushing his bones works.....dead DD. Juggernaut would have fun watching WW or Supes smack him a few thousand times until the helmut comes off.

Lord Feron
The Marvel Fanboys aint commin cause this be a Speed Spite thread.
SS can take either Supes or WW out. But not both. When two ground warriors were put on the Marvel team this one was decided. WWH would try punching DD for awhile but would soon realise crushing his bones works.....dead DD. Juggernaut would have fun watching WW or Supes smack him a few thousand times until the helmut comes off.

Again for people who think Supes actually matters in this thread, What will stop SS from oneshot at the beginning of the match.

snyper1982
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Again for people who think Supes actually matters in this thread, What will stop SS from oneshot at the beginning of the match.

Well I think SS takes a solid majority over supes one on one, I don't think it will be a one shot though. Supes isn't all that vulnerable any more. It isn't like back in the day, and he has resisted having his solar energies drained as well. Supes is powerful enough to make ss work for a victory IMO. I don't think anyone on the field that matters, holds enough of an advantage to one shot anyone else.

I say an even split.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Konton
laughing

Surfer has the most energy output on either team, but idk if it's going to keep Diana out of range. I would see her going for Surfer first and let Kal engage Thor while Cap and Doomsday take the land based Marvel characters. Yeah, I'd like to see her try and overpower the WW Hulk. Good luck with that.

Hulk's strength amps and what not.

Thor is still powerful enough to damage Galactus so WW is screwed up against him.

Surfer also isn't powerful as Thor.

This is classic thor, not current. Surfer is the most powerful on the field easily. Based on what?

Now lets sit back and watch the Marvel fanboys argue their way out of this one. Out of which one? If you take Thor at his best he can definitely bludgeon any character on team two to death.

the ninjak

If you take Thor at his best he can definitely bludgeon any character on team two to death.

That's what I tried to tell everyone on another forum. But apparently Characters who can reach speed levels like Supes, WW and Flash can kill Thor before he can even make one move.
Even though I have seen Thor hit Super Speed characters before.
Including Superman.
Do God powers count as magic?
Because if it does Supes is dead and this is an easy win for Marvel Team big grin

snyper1982
Yeah, I'd like to see her try and overpower the WW Hulk. Good luck with that.

Hulk's strength amps and what not.

Thor is still powerful enough to damage Galactus so WW is screwed up against him.

Surfer also isn't powerful as Thor.

Based on what?

Out of which one? If you take Thor at his best he can definitely bludgeon any character on team two to death.

Based on the fact that classic Thor is less powerful than SS...

quanchi112
That's what I tried to tell everyone on another forum. But apparently Characters who can reach speed levels like Supes, WW and Flash can kill Thor before he can even make one move.
Even though I have seen Thor hit Super Speed characters before.
Including Superman.
Do God powers count as magic?
Because if it does Supes is dead and this is an easy win for Marvel Team big grin Well, the Flash isn't here. Thor is definitely quick enough to hit Superman. This is a perfect example of a board myth created imo by the superman faction.

Thor's hammer is mystical in nature. He's far more powerful than superman to boot, has more experience, comparable strength and durability.

snyper1982
Well, the Flash isn't here. Thor is definitely quick enough to hit Superman. This is a perfect example of a board myth created imo by the superman faction.

Thor's hammer is mystical in nature. He's far more powerful than superman to boot, has more experience, comparable strength and durability.

Classic Thor wasn't far more powerful than supes...

the ninjak
What no one has been able to answer me is if Thor's god abilities are magical in nature.
Enchantress and Loki can perform magic but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are magic in form.
If Thor's Hammer has been enchanted..... that means magic.
And that means if Thor's hammer ever hit Supes' head it would come off. eek!

snyper1982
What no one has been able to answer me is if Thor's god abilities are magical in nature.
Enchantress and Loki can perform magic but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are magic in form.
If Thor's Hammer has been enchanted..... that means magic.
And that means if Thor's hammer ever hit Supes' head it would come off. eek!

If it hit's supes, it would hurt more than normal, but it isn't taking his head off. I believe it is magical in nature.

Q99
It'd be kinda like being hit by one of Billy's punches. Which is why it's better to send Billy vs Thor to hold him off. And Wonder Woman to take him down- at 10x strength, she'll be stronger than him, and she has a cut-all sword that can deal damage fast, one hit with that in the wrong location can end it.

quanchi112
Classic Thor wasn't far more powerful than supes... It's not even close. Damaging Galactus, running him off, damaging Celestials, crushing the Surfer, oneshotting Durok. Need I go on? Now it's your turn.

the ninjak
If it hit's supes, it would hurt more than normal, but it isn't taking his head off. I believe it is magical in nature.

Superman is vunerable to Magic Vampires and Kryptonite. And I've seen a vampire pierce his neck. And I've always considered vampires to be magic anyway!
So if Thor's hammer directly hit Supes in the face it would take him out.
cool

Mindship
^ I sense a pic possibly on its way...

Q99
Superman is vunerable to Magic Vampires and Kryptonite. And I've seen a vampire pierce his neck. And I've always considered vampires to be magic anyway!
So if Thor's hammer directly hit Supes in the face it would take him out.
cool

There's different types of magic and how it affects him.

If an enchantment is 'cut-all' or 'pierce-all', he has no special resistance.

If on the other hand something is magic but without a specific effect enchantment, like it just hits harder or similar, then it's effect is slightly increased (I think of it as throwing 'static' into his solar-cells for a brief moment), but Superman takes hits from this kind of thing all the time.

Otherwise that time in Sacrifice where Diana boxed his ears with her magic bracers would've been a lot more messy.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Q99
There's different types of magic and how it affects him.

If an enchantment is 'cut-all' or 'pierce-all', he has no special resistance.

If on the other hand something is magic but without a specific effect enchantment, like it just hits harder or similar, then it's effect is slightly increased (I think of it as throwing 'static' into his solar-cells for a brief moment), but Superman takes hits from this kind of thing all the time.

Otherwise that time in Sacrifice where Diana boxed his ears with her magic bracers would've been a lot more messy.

I just find it weird how a vampire can pierce his neck. Yet
Thor's hammer which is enchanted won't hurt him enough to grab him and continue the hurt.

carver9
Well I think SS takes a solid majority over supes one on one, I don't think it will be a one shot though. Supes isn't all that vulnerable any more. It isn't like back in the day, and he has resisted having his solar energies drained as well. Supes is powerful enough to make ss work for a victory IMO. I don't think anyone on the field that matters, holds enough of an advantage to one shot anyone else.

I say an even split.

Surfer has the tools to take anyone out of this fight. Bfr Wonder Woman, blast superman with a dose of red sunlight (look at his recent fight with amazo) and ramb cap with his board at light speed.

snyper1982
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer has the tools to take anyone out of this fight. Bfr Wonder Woman, blast superman with a dose of red sunlight (look at his recent fight with amazo) and ramb cap with his board at light speed.

I am not saying he doesn't, I already said as much. I can just see this fight going wither way as it is essentially 3 on 2 in favor of DC. That is why I gave it an even split.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer has the tools to take anyone out of this fight. Bfr Wonder Woman,

Does she also have the sandals of hermes? If so, I don't think she can be BFR'ed.

I do agree that surfer has the tools to deal with the members of team 2. He's going to be out numbered most likely. And unless he fights extremely smart from the get go, he'll get taken out by WW. There are just too many ways I can see for Team 2 to take this. Take away WW's gear and then Team 1 can make a much better showing.

quanchi112
I am not saying he doesn't, I already said as much. I can just see this fight going wither way as it is essentially 3 on 2 in favor of DC. That is why I gave it an even split. It's 4 vs. 4 here.

Spire
Team 2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Spire
Team 2. How?

spawnwest
Diana uses her sword and removes Thor's & WWH's head then wraps Jug up with her lasso and uses him like a yo-yo within the first picosecond.

Then it's a free for all on SS

nicamarvin
Originally posted by spawnwest
wraps Jug up with her lasso and uses him like a yo-yo Lucky Juggernaut..... eek!

No CIS benefits team 1 more than it doe team 2. They win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
No CIS benefits team 1 more than it doe team 2. They win.

Naija boy
With NO CIS, team 1 definitely

lightyeargee

Team one should take this fairly easily How in the sam hill does he bull rush WW with her blocking skills and shield and those Guantlets amping her stats? Hell I dont' even think he could bull rush Superman like you say. Where in the world did you come up with such a notion?

Black bolt z
T1.More raw firepower then team 2.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Black bolt z
T1.More raw firepower then team 2. WWH and Juggs are useless. They are slow and can't fly. It's basically two on 4 because Juggs and WWH are taken out easily or just left out of the fight as it is taken to superspeed in the air.

Naija boy
Originally posted by lightyeargee
WWH and Juggs are useless. They are slow and can't fly. It's basically two on 4 because Juggs and WWH are taken out easily or just left out of the fight as it is taken to superspeed in the air.

Team 2 could well keep the fight closer to the ground. Save superman no one in team has any long range attacks with which to use and Doomsday cant fly either. Moreover, there are members of team 2 that can be BFRd fairly easily tipping the numbers in favor of team 1.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's not as if Team 2 has a grounded brick such as say....Doomsday or anything.....

Also, I'd say Green Scar was practically flying at the end of his fight with the Sentry unless he has some serious hang time.

Besides, beings like Juggernaut or Hulk could force their Team 2 counterparts to keep the battle on the ground as all of them besides Clark have to fight at close range. Plus someone like Thor could easily use battle field removal. He could teleport someone from Team 1 wherever he likes with a single zap.

Edit: **** you Naija.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Naija boy
Team 2 could well keep the fight closer to the ground. Save superman no one in team has any long range attacks with which to use and Doomsday cant fly either. Moreover, there are members of team 2 that can be BFRd fairly easily tipping the numbers in favor of team 1. Team 2 is faster than everyone on Team 1 except the Surfer. And I have yet to see his combat speed match thiers. Wonder Woman could take out Hulk and Juggs on her own in under a second. Lasso the Juggernaut and just KO hulk. leaving Captain Marvel On Surfer, and Doomsday and Superman on Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wonder Woman is not taking out World War Hulk. She's ten times stronger here, but he'll just get angrier after being smacked around and close the gap. Just like he told Abomination.

Cain would have his force field up, removing the option of the lasso. Personally, the lasso would be Team 2's best option against the Hulk if it works.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Wonder Woman is not taking out World War Hulk. She's ten times stronger here, but he'll just get angrier after being smacked around and close the gap. Just like he told Abomination.

Cain would have his force field up, removing the option of the lasso. Personally, the lasso would be Team 2's best option against the Hulk if it works.
Ten Times Stronger is all she needs to KO him. He didn't fight anyone ten Times stronger than Someone almost as Strong as Superman. And she's got him beat on mobility and Speed. Juggs hardly ever has his field up. If he does, he can easily be chucked into outer space as he can't fly and wouldn't be able to react to anyone of the speedsters just picking him up and tossing him. Juggs and WWH are liabilities.

Naija boy
Team 2 is faster than everyone on Team 1 except the Surfer. And I have yet to see his combat speed match thiers. Wonder Woman could take out Hulk and Juggs on her own in under a second. Lasso the Juggernaut and just KO hulk. leaving Captain Marvel On Surfer, and Doomsday and Superman on Thor.

Surfer can BFR wonderwoman without even making contact with her as she is really the big threat to his team. He could also do the same for Doomsday, which would leave juggernaut fighting marvel and hulk and Thor fighting supes giving his team the big numbers advantage while also having the biggest gun on their team.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ten Times Stronger is all she needs to KO him. He didn't fight anyone ten Times stronger than Someone almost as Strong as Superman. And she's got him beat on mobility and Speed. Juggs hardly ever has his field up. If he does, he can easily be chucked into outer space as he can't fly and wouldn't be able to react to anyone of the speedsters just picking him up and tossing him. Juggs and WWH are liabilities.

I disagree. With his damage soak and healing factor, she'll need to do something like take her sword and try to decapitate him to take him out of the fight. She isn't knocking him out.

What? Juggernaut has had his force field up plenty of times. As a matter of fact, during some of his earlier appearances, the force field was constantly up. It's just been mostly forgotten by current writers from what I've seen.

They aren't picking him up and chucking him anywhere with his field up. He'd be untouchable with the field.

If you want to go down the battle field removal route, Thor simply teleports all of Team 2 into some alternate dimension the moment the fight starts. /thread

Rage.Of.Olympus
as while also having the biggest gun on their team.

I know, Thor is pretty damn powerful. Definitely superior to some Silver eunuch.

Naija boy
Thor is pretty damn powerful.

lol, yup thats why he is the second biggest gun in the match. stick out tongue

Naija boy
Definitely superior to some Silver eunuch.

Certainly. good thing its the Silver Surfer thats on team 1.

lightyeargee
Surfer can BFR wonderwoman without even making contact with her as she is really the big threat to his team. He could also do the same for Doomsday, which would leave juggernaut fighting marvel and hulk and Thor fighting supes giving his team the big numbers advantage while also having the biggest gun on their team. The sandles of hermes negate any bfr options.

Naija boy
The sandles of hermes negate any bfr options.

please elaborate.

Rage.Of.Olympus
lol, yup thats why he is the second biggest gun in the match. stick out tongue

I agree, his the second biggest gun on the team next to Mjolnir.

Naija boy
I agree, his the second biggest gun on the team next to Mjolnir.

lol, touche.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Certainly. good thing its the Silver Surfer thats on team 1.

Thor's stronger, Has superior offensive capabili **** YOU!!! *runs away crying*

Naija boy
^
Thor's stronger, Has superior offensive capabili **** YOU!!! *runs away crying*

u ran away crying therefore i win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
lol, we can dispute this later. since they are both on the same team in this scenario.

Concession accepted.

Now I have undeniable proof that Naija is a coward.

Naija boy
Concession accepted.

Now I have undeniable proof that Naija is a coward.

At least im not crying like a little B*TCH cool

The'yre not limited to offense, with CIS off SS can phase through physical atacks and thor has his force fields etc.

Rage.Of.Olympus
At least im not crying like little B*TCH cool

At least i dont type like tzeh retard mad mad mad mad

Did Silver Surfer turn tail and run away from Thor (At least he tried to.)?

Yes or No?

Your credibility hinges on this question.

Naija boy
At least i dont type like tzeh retard mad mad mad mad

Did Silver Surfer turn tail and run away from Thor (At least he tried to.)?

Yes or No?

Your credibility hinges on this question.

heh.

Dont remember such an incident. You must have a special edition.

Rage.Of.Olympus
heh.

Dont remember such an incident. You must have a special edition.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsWarlockandSilverSurfer11.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsWarlockandSilverSurfer12.jpg

Look at the mighty Silver Surfer trying to flee like a coward. It happened Naija and there's nothing you can do change it!

What are you going to do? Cry? Is little Naija going to cry?

You lost all credibility. Your the next Quanchi.

You have brought this on yourself

http://m715.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ankur2113/Hulk-LettheBattleBegin018.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=Hulk-LettheBattleBegin018.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
You have brought this on yourself

http://m715.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ankur2113/Hulk-LettheBattleBegin018.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=Hulk-LettheBattleBegin018.jpg

Fair's fair.....

Edit: Anyone who knows the scene I'm thinking off, could make a pretty Thor damning response.

JakeTheBank
I recall an instance where Ghost Rider more or less attempts to do the same thing with Mjolnir once Thor has thrown it, and inches before it strikes him, it just flies off to the side unable/unwilling to hit Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I recall an instance where Ghost Rider more or less attempts to do the same thing with Mjolnir once Thor has thrown it, and inches before it strikes him, it just flies off to the side unable/unwilling to hit Thor.

I believe I might know the issue your talking about. This scene can also serve the purpose (Too lazy to scan the instance I believe your talking about.).

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/Mjolnir159.jpg

shokosugi
DD solos team 1. Srsly.

JakeTheBank
Srlsy, nah.

quanchi112
Team 1 all day.

ares834
Team 1 wins a solid majority. SS can beat anyone on team 2 and Thor can probably take a majority against anyone on team 2 as well, except for CM which I see as a split.

quanchi112
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsWarlockandSilverSurfer11.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsWarlockandSilverSurfer12.jpg

Look at the mighty Silver Surfer trying to flee like a coward. It happened Naija and there's nothing you can do change it!

What are you going to do? Cry? Is little Naija going to cry?

You lost all credibility. Your the next Quanchi. You calling people cowards is too funny. You disappear all the time and have ran from me in virtually every thread.

galactusischere
Team 2 is faster than everyone on Team 1 except the Surfer. And I have yet to see his combat speed match thiers. Wonder Woman could take out Hulk and Juggs on her own in under a second. Lasso the Juggernaut and just KO hulk. leaving Captain Marvel On Surfer, and Doomsday and Superman on Thor.

Surfer fought at lightspeed with BRB. Do Superman/Wonder Woman have FTL combat speed?

brownqk
DD solos team 1. Srsly.

DD can't do crap to SS or Juggernaut. Team 1 fairly easily...

Nihilist
Team 2 for a majority

Nihilist
Team 2 for a majority

FOOM
This all depends on whom matches up with whom.

I think, (and I could be standing alone on this one) WWH is underestimated and could hold his own against Doomsday . As could Juggernaut.
For the sake of argument; let's pit Jugger against DD.
Thor and WW is a good match up. We know he could win if she does not have all her super gear, but with it ???
Surfer beats Supes - can he defeat him in time to help Jugger out with Doomsday or WWH with Captain Marvel?
Captain Marvel could really tip the balance on this.

I think that team 1 could take it if they prepared the battle strategy
--- but they wouldn't -
WWH, Juggernaut and even Thor can be hotheads who rush right in.
Supes, Cap and Hotstuff would think it through and make better choices.
Thus, Team 2 for the win.

Sasaraixx
Did the OP amend the thread to remove all of WW's gear?

If not, Team 2 wins. And it isn't pretty.

If it's standard Diana, I give the edge to Team 1. The only way I see them winning is for the 3 fliers to leave DD on the ground to fend for himself while Cap and WW need to double team Surfer. Team 1 needs to establish a 2 on 1 scenario as I don't say any of them beating Thor or SS one on one for a majority.

Naija boy
^ How does diana counter the BFR?

Rage.Of.Olympus
By using her incredible fighting skills, which are by the way, superior to Captain America's. yes

Rage.Of.Olympus
You calling people cowards is too funny. You disappear all the time and have ran from me in virtually every thread.

laughing

Run from you? I just don't have the patience of ODG to deal with your stupidity. Remember how I use to argue with you for entire pages, trying to make you see reason? Yea, that's shit's never happening again. If your so dead set on me embarrassing you on some topic, challenge me to a battle zone, and we'll settle it there. By the way, when's that battle zone between you and Batdude happening?

I do disappear all the time. You see, I have an actual life outside of here and some times I leave the board because I'm just too damn lazy to respond to some posts, head over to say herochat, get into a debate with an idiot like Jelly, then come back here and do it all over again.

Anyways, I don't talk to cowards. You can't even answer a simple question.

Sasaraixx
^ How does diana counter the BFR?

Assuming the lasso and or bracers would not protect her AND Thor would have enough time to BFR her, the Sandals of Hermes should allow her to return to the battle field.

Sasaraixx
By using her incredible fighting skills, which are by the way, superior to Captain America's. yes

A pale attempt at humor

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>