Starman vs Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Starman from Legion.

Q99
I don't think any of the Starmen have been Lantern range. He has a chance if he makes a black hole, but Sinestro wins the vast majority.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think any of the Starmen have been Lantern range. He has a chance if he makes a black hole, but Sinestro wins the vast majority.

Well, PC Starman was able to gain PC Kryptonain stats from what I remeber. This is the same dude, just without the stats. He was able to sink an island with ease as well and create black holes, like you said. He makes things heavier and I can't see Sinestro working around that.

Q99
While gravity can be tricky, rings have a lot of power to break free from even extreme gravity, and Sinestro has the firepower to take him out while he's trying to use that gravity, the big problem.

It's been a long time since he had kryptonian powers.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
While gravity can be tricky, rings have a lot of power to break free from even extreme gravity, and Sinestro has the firepower to take him out while he's trying to use that gravity, the big problem.

It's been a long time since he had kryptonian powers.

Yeah, he draws mass from stars and places it in any object. Can be tricky for Sinestro or any Corps member. He doesn't manipulate gravity per se, but he can increase Sinestro's body a thousand fold and what will he do then?

He's also sank Atlantis, he's manipulated people who fly, so they wouldn't be carried away by space-vortexes, and even manipulate weightless objects.

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yeah, he draws mass from stars and places it in any object. Can be tricky for Sinestro or any Corps member. He doesn't manipulate gravity per se, but he can increase Sinestro's body a thousand fold and what will he do then?

How would increasing Sinestro's mass stop him from fighting, though?

Doing that often pins other enemies to the ground (if not crushes them), but the ring works on will, so even if he's massive and can't really move, he can fire energy bolts.

Prep-Man
Good point, but he can also manipulate objects. Maybe he can do the same to Sinestro's ring and confuse Sinestro while he's manipulating his body. Sinestro will have to fight for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.