Wonder Women vs Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Can the Amazonian take down the Lord Majestros?

Warlord
majestic 7-8/10

The Nuul
Hell no she cant.

Batman-Prime
Majestic 6-7/10

Lord Feron
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hell no she cant.

Harbinger
Hell no she cant.

Warlord
Hell no she cant.

Konton
Hell no she cant.

BattleMage
Mr. Majestic 10/10

The Nuul
Hell no she cant.

Lord Feron
heh

tideoftime
I'd give it to Majestic, about 6-7/10, roughly the same I'd give Superman. But it wouldn't be the stomp *some* people are making it out to be...

Omega Vision
Hell no she cant.
Majestic is like a Superman without the weaknesses and five times smarter. Captain Atom suggested that Superman was at least slightly physically stronger but Majestros makes up for that by being much more skilled, to the point that he's probably in Diana's league as far as H2H is concerned.

Q99
Yea. Majestic gets the majority, but he's not out of her league. She still has definite threats to him.

carver9
I honestly think this is a good fight. Wonder Woman can whip that ass given the right opportunity.

She could possibly make this a 5/5 split.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by tideoftime
I'd give it to Majestic, about 6-7/10, roughly the same I'd give Superman. But it wouldn't be the stomp *some* people are making it out to be...

thumb up

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by tideoftime

tideoftime
Originally posted by carver9
I honestly think this is a good fight. Wonder Woman can whip that ass given the right opportunity.

She could possibly make this a 5/5 split.

Well, there is a level of truth to that: much like with Thor whipping around Mjolner, Diana's bracers and lasso can allow for effective takedowns, even of very powerful opponents. She *could* get a one-shot win simply by getting him bound by the lasso, but if general knowledge is in play (meaning he, much like Superman, et al, knows that getting the lasso around you isn't a good thing to have happen), then he'd be doing his best to avoid it/separate her from it, if possible.

5/5 split might be possible if Diana was in full-on "I must save the world and will kill/die to make this win happen", but otherwise I think 6/10, Majestic, or so, is more accurate.

(Unlike certain people, who will go unmentioned, I don't have "hero-worship"-bias blinding me to contextual truths...)

Warlord
people should just quote The Null. you guys are no fun...sad

dmills
Depends on which Majestic we're talking about. The guy who moves around solor systems, or the guy that Atom said is a little weaker then superman.

Original Smurph
Majestros, solid victory, maybe 8/10

abhilegend
Split or majestic 5.5/10.

Mindship
H'm. Could Majestic's swords cut Diana's lasso?

Juntai
Originally posted by Mindship
H'm. Could Majestic's swords cut Diana's lasso? no

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindship
H'm. Could Majestic's swords cut Diana's lasso? No.

Majestic wins 7-8/10, imo.

ilikecomics
Hell no she cant.

celeyhyga17
Kusar blades standard gear for Majestic?
Bleh.. He wins at least 7/10 without them anyways..

Rage.Of.Olympus
^No he doesn't. I like Majestros a hell of a lot more than I like Wonder skank but that's low balling.

Majestic 5-7/10 imo, no fight is anything resembling easy though.

Galan007
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Kusar blades standard gear for Majestic? Yes.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^No he doesn't. I like Majestros a hell of a lot more than I like Wonder skank but that's low balling.

Majestic 5-7/10 imo, no fight is anything resembling easy though.

Maj winning 7/10 is lowballing Wonderskank? doesn't mean the fights would be easy...

Maj = HH
WW = MH

"Id"
Majestic with his blades?
I give him around the same odds I would to Thor.

7/10. Easy Work

With out the blades.
7/10. Hard fought.

Jynocidus
WW

Golgo13
Majestic. 8/10.

Zack Fair
Hulk.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by dmills
Depends on which Majestic we're talking about. The guy who moves around solor systems, or the guy that Atom said is a little weaker then superman.

I see no contradiction here whistle

ODG
Originally posted by Existere
Majestros, solid victory, maybe 8/10 thumb up

Wonder Woman can't be slept on here and she's got ample experience fighting Superman types (whereas Majestic can't exactly boast vice-versa), but she really doesn't have very many advantages here to utilize.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Hulk. thumb up

Originally posted by Juntai
no her neck will have to suffice

ODG
Majestic's Creation Blades always pop up in his threads, but how ruthless is he with them exactly? I've got the impression that he's far more willing to kill than Superman, but he doesn't exactly strike me as a guy who would run around tearing people to ribbons with them either.

Galan007
Majestic doesn't sport Creation Blades, he sports Kusar Blades forged on his home planet. Anyway, while he has never gone around chopping baddies in half by the nanosecond, I believe he would definitely use speed+flaying once he sees that Dianna is a legit threat.

ODG
^ Kusar Blades, right. But I still don't really see it. I'm not advocating that he'd toss em aside, but I just don't see him being anywhere near as liberal with them as, say, Wolverine is with his claws. He never struck me as someone who would willingly maim a character, unlike Wolverine or Apollo even. And with Wonder Woman's bracers in play, I think he'd have to go all-out in such a fashion to have them be a significant factor.

Galan007
I think he would use them in such a way. Majestic is: a.) a very, very intelligent being, and b.) a very, very skilled fighter. I believe he'd test the waters initially, and realize that Dianna is a very skilled fighter, and has stats nearing his own. Considering the fella can process billions of bits of information per second, and doesn't mind killing his opponents, I doubt it'd take long for him to try out speed+flaying... Heck, maybe he can throw a little energy vision in the mix. Why not?

Basically what I'm saying is: you are a huge homo. sneer

ODG
crackers

uhuh

psycho gundam
get em, galan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.