Surfer/Thor vs Wonder Woman/Black Adam (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Wonder Woman has all of her gear and this is WWIII Black Adam.

carver9
By the way, I love making thor/surfer threads because they are the most powerful of the high heralds and I like seeing them with a challenge.

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

I'd say normally, WW has what it takes to go toe-to-toe with Thor and is able to hang with Surfer for a little bit. Fully geared WW is the most physically imposing figure on the field. Ten times strength and durability coupled with her skills and other gear, and one on one, she's capable of destroying most people in her weight class and slightly above. Black Adam is also pretty close, if not certified as being, top tier.

the ninjak
Why did you have to give WW full gear sad
Now she is like a supersonic wolverine!

Harbinger
What Jake said.

LANSHARK
Thor and Surfer FTW!

xJLxKing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 2.

I'd say normally, WW has what it takes to go toe-to-toe with Thor and is able to hang with Surfer for a little bit. Fully geared WW is the most physically imposing figure on the field. Ten times strength and durability coupled with her skills and other gear, and one on one, she's capable of destroying most people in her weight class and slightly above. Black Adam is also pretty close, if not certified as being, top tier.
Nicely said thumb up

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Harbinger
What Jake said.

tideoftime
Giving Diana all her secondary gear is on the biased side, IMO. If not for that, I would say team 1. As stipulated, I go with team 2.

Mindship
I think a fully geared WW eventually takes Thor and likely Surfer as well (I'm assuming this is normal-comics Thor/Surfer, not nonCIS/PIS Thor/Surfer, since the OP didn't stipulate). Surfer lasts longer cuz he's less likely to engage her h2h, thus he can better use his speed.

T2 double-teams who ever's left.

Placidity
DC for a solid majority.

Although I'm wondering if Surfer can BFR them?

Warlord
gauntlets of atlas ftw

Philosophía
Team 2.

manx422
Wonder Woman solos

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by tideoftime
Giving Diana all her secondary gear is on the biased side, IMO. If not for that, I would say team 1. As stipulated, I go with team 2.

I wholeheartedly concur. To make it more fair, you could leave her the sword, armor and shield. That gives her slightly better durability and a way of dealing with Surfer. The Gauntlets make this spite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.