iceman vs storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
who wins ?

iceman or storm

in this fight storm is on her period to so shes crazier than ever with the weather

AlmightyKfish
Bobby

chomperx9
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Bobby but storm has pretty much the same abilities as bobby plus more

the ninjak
Just because Ororo can freeze stuff doesn't mean she would survive a solid freezin!

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by chomperx9
but storm has pretty much the same abilities as bobby plus more

Storm can control thermal energy on a cellular level? And exist as a psionic entity in water? And reform from any damage?

I thought not.

Bobby could freeze Storm's blood in her veins...

carver9
This is a none fight.

Bobby 10/10 and stop making Iceman threads. Especially with people that has to fight him physically.

chomperx9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Just because Ororo can freeze stuff doesn't mean she would survive a solid freezin! she can fly last time i checked faster than bobby can freeze her. she can put bobby in a tornado till he passes out

carver9
He could absorb the moisture and turn 80 ft tall and pimp slap her a** or just turn to mist and get inside her body ripping her from the inside out or just do it the easy way, freeze her blood with just a thought.

chomperx9
Originally posted by carver9
This is a none fight.

Bobby 10/10 and stop making Iceman threads. Especially with people that has to fight him physically. yeah storm is fighting bobby H2h in this fight i specifically said that. and stop posting bobby wins just cause everyone else does. if he wins explain why

chomperx9
He could absorb the moisture and turn 80 ft tall and pimp slap her a** or just turn to mist and get inside her body ripping her from the inside out or just do it the easy way, freeze her blood with just a thought. laughing

carver9
she can fly last time i checked faster than bobby can freeze her. she can put bobby in a tornado till he passes out

None of this will work, NONE of it. What does flying have to do with bobby freezing her? He could simply just throw spiked ice at her and stab her to death.

Bobby have a thousand options of wasting her in one panel.

This is a none fight.

JakeTheBank
who wins ?

iceman or storm

in this fight storm is on her period to so shes crazier than ever with the weather

Why do you make threads with women on their peroids? erm

chomperx9
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Storm can control thermal energy on a cellular level? And exist as a psionic entity in water? And reform from any damage?

I thought not.

Bobby could freeze Storm's blood in her veins... you and everyone else says bobby freezes the other person and bam thats it. come on like the other person is just gonna stand there especially when they can fly and they have control over the weather.

carver9
yeah storm is fighting bobby H2h in this fight i specifically said that. and stop posting bobby wins just cause everyone else does. if he wins explain why

Oh, this is h2h, well, its a most def that bobby wins this. He hulks up, turn his hands into sledge hammers or spikey fist and kills her in one punch.

Go to the iceman respect thread, its some awesome stuff in there.

chomperx9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Why do you make threads with women on their peroids? erm so they are angrier and want to kick butt more

chomperx9
Oh, this is h2h, well, its a most def that bobby wins this. He hulks up, turn his hands into sledge hammers or spikey fist and kills her in one punch.

Go to the iceman respect thread, its some awesome stuff in there. was sarcasm

the ninjak
yeah storm is fighting bobby H2h in this fight i specifically said that. and stop posting bobby wins just cause everyone else does. if he wins explain why

Bobby sees Storm.
Storm sees Bobby.
Storm blasts Bobby apart with lightning blast.
Bobby reforms.
Storm's internal organs freeze out. She breaks on the ground. Black Panther is angry.
mad

carver9
you and everyone else says bobby freezes the other person and bam thats it. come on like the other person is just gonna stand there especially when they can fly and they have control over the weather.

They dont have to just stand their and they can attack him physically but its pointless against a guy that can be vaporized down to mist and can still fight you or a guy that entire body was broken down to small ice pebbles and he was still alive and reformed.

Storm attacks mean nothing and again, he can freeze her blood with a thought.

carver9
Bobby sees Storm.
Storm sees Bobby.
Bobby reforms.
Storm's internal organs freeze out. She breaks on the ground. Black Panther is angry.
mad

This is exactly what would happen but you forgot to add the part where bobby would be smiling the entire time while doing this.

chomperx9
Bobby sees Storm.
Storm sees Bobby.
Bobby reforms.
mad storm makes it flood down there where iceman is at and with iceman in the water storm can freeze the water and give iceman a taist of his own medecine by freezing him

JakeTheBank
storm makes it flood down there where iceman is at and with iceman in the water storm can freeze the water and give iceman a taist of his own medecine by freezing him

no

chomperx9
They dont have to just stand their and they can attack him physically but its pointless against a guy that can be vaporized down to mist and can still fight you or a guy that entire body was broken down to small ice pebbles and he was still alive and reformed.

Storm attacks mean nothing and again, he can freeze her blood with a thought. i want to see scans of bobby freezing someone just by thinking of it. he has to actually do it out of all the x-men books ive read ive never seen bobby just think of freezing someone and bam it happens. hes not a magician

the ninjak
storm makes it flood down there where iceman is at and with iceman in the water storm can freeze the water and give iceman a taist of his own medecine by freezing him

Bobby would meld with the ice and become gigantic.

chomperx9
Bobby would meld with the ice and become gigantic. hes not sandman his body cant do that. thats why hes a little to OP on this forum people make up BS thats not part of his abilities and it gets stuck in everyones head

chomperx9
and storm can think of what ever she want to do with the weather and it happens. even if bobby freezes her she can make it 150 degrees and she will be fine just by thinking of it

carver9

No, and who's to say that Iceman cant hover in the air also and what if Ice man turns to mist, what is storm going to do?

the ninjak
hes not sandman his body cant do that. thats why hes a little to OP on this forum people make up BS thats not part of his abilities and it gets stuck in everyones head

I've seen him do it. In China using one of their rivers.

carver9
hes not sandman his body cant do that. thats why hes a little to OP on this forum people make up BS thats not part of his abilities and it gets stuck in everyones head

He has done it before. I wouldnt make up something if I havent seen him do it.

He was fighting some giant dude (him and juggernaut) and he stood in a small lake and absorbed all of the water and grew 80 ft tall.

The sad thing about it is that all of the injuries that he was getting while in this huge form was instantly healing due to the moisture in the air.

chomperx9
No, and who's to say that Iceman cant hover in the air also and what if Ice man turns to mist, what is storm going to do? storm creates a hurricane 100 X worse than katrina that would catch bobby for sure

chomperx9
He has done it before. I wouldnt make up something if I havent seen him do it.

He was fighting some giant dude (him and juggernaut) and he stood in a small lake and absorbed all of the water and grew 80 ft tall.

The sad thing about it is that all of the injuries that he was getting while in this huge form was instantly healing due to the moisture in the air. find out which book was that

carver9
storm creates a hurricane 100 X worse than katrina that would get catch him for sure

LOL, storm doesnt stand a chance in this battle. You are the only one that is arguing for her.

Please just go to his respect thread, it'll make things more easier for you.

carver9
i want to see scans of bobby freezing someone just by thinking of it. he has to actually do it out of all the x-men books ive read ive never seen bobby just think of freezing someone and bam it happens. hes not a magician

I hope this helps you.

The fight is done in one panel if bobby want to end it.

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/1166/icemanbloodfreeze4zt8la.jpg

chomperx9
LOL, storm doesnt stand a chance in this battle. You are the only one that is arguing for her.

Please just go to his respect thread, it'll make things more easier for you. im the only one arguing for her because no one else has the balls to admit the truth. theres more people taking bobbys side so of course more and more are gonna stand up for him so that member doesnt look bad. thats how it always goes on here

im not gonna say any names but ive seen members post before this guy wins because everyone else voted for him and i dont want everyone else to start replying to my post

Mindset
she can fly last time i checked faster than bobby can freeze her. she can put bobby in a tornado till he passes out Originally posted by chomperx9
storm makes it flood down there where iceman is at and with iceman in the water storm can freeze the water and give iceman a taist of his own medecine by freezing him . . .

My god.

No offense, but these two posts are incredibly stupid.

the ninjak
find out which book was that

I've seen him do it. In China using one of their rivers. About a year ago in Xmen.

carver9
Stealing moisture from someones body.

http://img332.imageshack.us/i/iceman20rs.jpg/
http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/7682/iceman32ns.jpg

JakeTheBank
The funny thing is, the feats being described in question are all on the FIRST PAGE of his respect thread.

chomperx9
Stealing moisture from someones body.

http://img332.imageshack.us/i/iceman20rs.jpg/
http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/7682/iceman32ns.jpg and which series was that from

ExodusCloak
storm creates a hurricane 100 X worse than katrina that would catch booby for sure

I'm confused. Did you just imply that Storm has sagging breasts?

Mindset
The funny thing is, the feats being described in question are all on the FIRST PAGE of his respect thread. You expect him to look at the respect thread?

He thinks Storm is going to beat Bobby by freezing him...

carver9
find out which book was that

Here you go. Increasing his size.

http://img332.imageshack.us/i/monk30kk.jpg/
http://img332.imageshack.us/i/monk45nq.jpg/

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
You expect him to look at the respect thread?

He thinks Storm is going to beat Bobby by freezing him... by trapping him.

carver9
and which series was that from

It doesnt matter. I showed you two instances of him messing with people blood and moisture absorption. Would you like more scans of it?

Bobby STOMPS storm and easily, now stop making threads with him in it.

JakeTheBank
by trapping him.

...in ice.

chomperx9
Here you go. Increasing his size.

http://img332.imageshack.us/i/monk30kk.jpg/
http://img332.imageshack.us/i/monk45nq.jpg/ try posting which series those are from to prove if its cannon or not

Mindset
facepalm

You don't know anything about Iceman, do you?

I hope so, because ignorance can be changed.

carver9
by trapping him.

LOL, so you think ICE is going to stop someone that is a master of controlling and reforming ice?

Come on now.

How old are you?

Mindset
try posting which series those are from to prove if its cannon or not It's from X-Men.

The other was from X-men Forever, and I think the one with Emma was from Uncanny.

chomperx9
...in ice. your right after she floods it down there she makes the water as hot as lava from hell

carver9
try posting which series those are from to prove if its cannon or not

Everything that I showed you is cannon.

That was from uncanny xmen. Dont know which one but again, would you like more freezing the blood scans?

JakeTheBank
your right after she floods it down there she makes the water as hot as lava from hell

no expression

So, Storm's temperature control > Bobby's?

chomperx9
LOL, so you think ICE is going to stop someone that is a master of controlling and reforming ice?

Come on now.

How old are you? you right he can manipulate and control ice so storms best bet like i posted above is making the water hot as hell

Mindset
you right he can manipulate and control ice so storms best bet like i posted above is making the water hot as hell facepalm

carver9
by trapping him.

Transmute ice into water.

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/5274/transmutesicetowater2my.jpg

carver9
you right he can manipulate and control ice so storms best bet like i posted above is making the water hot as hell

Show us storm doing this and I dont think that'll be a good thing for her to do. Turning him into steam.

She just committed suicide.

chomperx9
Everything that I showed you is cannon.

That was from uncanny xmen. Dont know which one but again, would you like more freezing the blood scans? ok im convinced that he can freeze someones blood but he has to see the person to do that. storm is 10000 feet above in the air while iceman is on the ground how would he do that to her ? and yeah he can slide up to her of course but in this fight she gets to use her powers 1st for like 30 secs. man its like everyone hates storm now all of a sudden.

i bet if someone makes a juggernaut vs iceman thread iceman wins

Mindset
It's not like he couldn't just freeze the water if he wanted to. His control over thermal energy is better than hers, ignoring the fact that I don't even see how she is super heating the water.

chomperx9
Show us storm doing this and I dont think that'll be a good thing for her to do. Turning him into steam.

She just committed suicide. hes in the water while shes 10000 feet up in the sky how is this suicide for her ?

ExodusCloak
you right he can manipulate and control ice so storms best bet like i posted above is making the water hot as hell

Iceman became a lot more deadly under Carey's pen. Plus he can now cause instant hypothermia with the click of finger (See Nation X#1).

hes in the water while shes 10000 feet up in the sky how is this suicide for her ?

He could end up in her stomach and kill her from the inside. He has done that before.

the ninjak
Absolute zero beats hot as hell

chomperx9
, ignoring the fact that I don't even see how she is super heating the water. uh she can choose what temperature she wants the flood to be

JakeTheBank
lol @ everyone but chomperx9 being wrong

Mindset
uh she can choose what temperature she wants the flood to be How?

chomperx9
Absolute zero beats hot as hell so absolute zero would beat ghost riders hell fire ?

the ninjak
so absolute zero would beat ghost riders hell fire ?

Yes

carver9
hes in the water while shes 10000 feet up in the sky how is this suicide for her ?

He is mist, floating mist that can easily get up there where she is at, enter her body and rip her from the inside out.

Please dont ask for a scan of bobby turning to mist because its easy to find and its in his powerset.

I dont hate Storm, I love the character but she is a physical fighting character and nothing physical works on bobby.

He is above her at EVERYTHING and can kill her instantly if he wants.

Thats why I said, stop making iceman threads.

Again, he could just throw thousands of ice shards at her which would kill her once touched.

chomperx9
How? oh my god dont you know storms powers and abilities ? she's a damn weather witch make things what ever temperature she wishes. while shes flooding bobby with water so damn hot she sends a lightning bolt down into the water as well and gives him a shock. oh wait let me guess bobby can absorb electricity now to

carver9
uh she can choose what temperature she wants the flood to be

Prove that she can do that like I proved what ice man can do.

Doctor-Alvis
so absolute zero would beat ghost riders hell fire ?
Hellfire is magic fire.

carver9
oh my god dont you know storms powers and abilities ? she's a damn weather witch make things what ever temperature she wishes. while shes flooding bobby with water so damn hot she sends a lightning bolt down into the water as well and gives him a shock. oh wait let me guess bobby can absorb electricity now to

Again, prove that she can do that and bobby dont need to absorb it, electricity wont do anything to him.

Bobbys durability>>>>electricity.

chomperx9
Again, he could just throw thousands of ice shards at her which would kill her once touched. she can move out of the way easy. and whats to stop her from sending a lightning bolt to him

Mindset
oh my god dont you know storms powers and abilities ? she's a damn weather witch make things what ever temperature she wishes. while shes flooding bobby with water so damn hot she sends a lightning bolt down into the water as well and gives him a shock. oh wait let me guess bobby can absorb electricity now to When has she flooded an area with super heated water by choosing what temp the water is?

What weather phenomenon would that be?

chomperx9
Again, prove that she can do that and bobby dont need to absorb it, electricity wont do anything to him.

Bobbys durability>>>>electricity. thats her every day powers man come on dont act stupid now. she can control the weather make it what ever temperature she wishes. make it rain when ever, create hurricanes or tornadoes. and she can change the temperature of things as well. man storm is getting underestimated now these days

the ninjak
Omega Level guys .....check the Iceman Vulcan thread and show me how Bobby can beat him.

JakeTheBank
thats her every day powers man come on dont act stupid now. she can control the weather make it what ever temperature she wishes. make it rain when ever, create hurricanes or tornadoes. and she can change the temperature of things as well. man storm is getting underestimated now these days

No, you're just underestimating Iceman, as evident by the Iceman vs. Thing and Iceman vs. She-Hulk Threads.

Mindset
and she can change the temperature of things as well. Then you must have a scan or comic issue of her doing this, post it.

carver9
thats her every day powers man come on dont act stupid now. she can control the weather make it what ever temperature she wishes. make it rain when ever, create hurricanes or tornadoes. and she can change the temperature of things as well. man storm is getting underestimated now these days

Not underestimated, just want you to prove it.

But lets say that she can, how would storm know that she is fighting the real bobby?

http://img438.imageshack.us/img438/4118/iceclone25ag.jpg

He can make clones of himself.

chomperx9
When has she flooded an area with super heated water by choosing what temp the water is?

What weather phenomenon would that be? she can flood an area for sure by making a serious thunderstorm. she can change the temperature in the air and in the water as well.

so your just saying all storm can do is make a little sprinkle for 5 mins so the flowers outside get enough water ? come on now you know her abilities. i dont have any scans of her flooding an area but she can make it happen

Mindset
she can flood an area for sure by making a serious thunderstorm. she can change the temperature in the air and in the water as well.

so your just saying all storm can do is make a little sprinkle for 5 mins so the flowers outside get enough water ? come on now you know her abilities. i dont have any scans of her flooding an area but she can make it happen I don't know if you're purposely not understanding my post or not...

When has she increased the heat of water by controlling its temp directly?

carver9
she can flood an area for sure by making a serious thunderstorm. she can change the temperature in the air and in the water as well.

so your just saying all storm can do is make a little sprinkle for 5 mins so the flowers outside get enough water ? come on now you know her abilities. i dont have any scans of her flooding an area but she can make it happen

She might can flood the area (which wouldnt do anything to bobby but amp him) but the temperature thing that you are saying, wont happen because it never happened on panel.

Thats like me saying bobby would sh** out some ice form hulks that would jump up there and break storms neck.

JakeTheBank
Why don't you look through the Storm respect thread or something and pull out a scan? I doubt it will be what you're looking for (as it doesn't exist), but it's better than rambling on and on, looking dumb in the process.

Doctor-Alvis

Making a thunderstorm is probably the worst thing she could do. She may destroy his original body with something but he can travel through all that ample moisture, find her, then do something to her.

Even if you take her innate resistance to temperature into account, which Iceman would probably know about, he can bash her head with a piece of ice or something.

chomperx9
Prove that she can do that like I proved what ice man can do. i dont have scans of that but its common sense. if she can make thunderstorm so serious of course theres gonna be a flood. theres not always gonna be an image of everything that person can do.

i mean come on lets say theres a batman vs storm thread and batman is riding in his batmobile and someone posts storm sends a bolt of lightning down to bats car. now is everyone gonna ask show proof of exactly storm sending a lightning bolt down to batmobile ? no it will never happen but its common sense she can do that.

JakeTheBank
i dont have scans of that but its common sense. if she can make thunderstorm so serious of course theres gonna be a flood. theres not always gonna be an image of everything that person can do.

i mean come on lets say theres a batman vs storm thread and batman is riding in his batmobile and someone posts storm sends a bolt of lightning down to bats car. now is everyone gonna ask show proof of exactly storm sending a lightning bolt down to batmobile ? no it will never happen but its common sense she can do that.

Not to Batman.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Making a thunderstorm is probably the worst thing she could do. She may destroy his original body with something but he can travel through all that ample moisture, find her, then do something to her.

Even if you take her innate resistance to temperature into account, which Iceman would probably know about, he can bash her head with a piece of ice or something. i said 1st she makes a tornado as well as a hurricane 100 x worse than katrina but no bobby can control weather to looks like.

bash her head with a piece of ice ? she can fly away easy if he tries to throw anything at her

carver9
i dont have scans of that but its common sense. if she can make thunderstorm so serious of course theres gonna be a flood. theres not always gonna be an image of everything that person can do.

She cant do that and I should know, I know everything there is to know about storm cool .

Back on topic since I like owning people.

Iceman being EVERYWHERE (in mist form), freezing/Attack enemies.

What can storm do against this?

http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/1770/xmenforever5p227kd.jpg

chomperx9
Not to Batman. was just using that as an example. didnt say he goes byby was making a point.

man the fanboyism on here is just outrageous

Mindset
was just using that as an example. didnt say he goes byby was making a point.

man the fanboyism on here is just outrageous No, you're just retarded.

chomperx9
She cant do that and I should know, I know everything there is to know about storm cool .

Back on topic since I like owning people.

Iceman being EVERYWHERE (in mist form), freezing/Attack enemies.

What can storm do against this?

http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/1770/xmenforever5p227kd.jpg she can do that your just under estimating her. you think all she can do is make a little sprinkle

JakeTheBank
was just using that as an example. didnt say he goes byby was making a point.

man the fanboyism on here is just outrageous

As is the rampant ignorance.

carver9
i said 1st she makes a tornado as well as a hurricane 100 x worse than katrina but no bobby can control weather to looks like.

bash her head with a piece of ice ? she can fly away easy if he tries to throw anything at her

This fight doesnt last one panel.

He thinks, she's dead, falling out of the air.

Do you not understand that anything physical isnt doing anything to bobby as long as their is moisture in the air?

What is Storm going to do against bobby once he reach 80 ft tall and is indestructible with his ice powers still at his control.

chomperx9

What is Storm going to do against bobby once he reach 80 ft tall and is indestructible with his ice powers still at his control. crack the ice with heat send lightning bolts

carver9
she can do your just under estimating her. you think all she can do is make a little sprinkle

She can conjure lightning, hail, tornadoes, rain, snow, etc.... none of what you said she can do (in regards to heating up something) because she never did it before. We go by things that are shown, not made up things.

You see, this is the problem with some people, with there favorite characters they give them abilities, ignoring everything that has actually happened on panel and thats what you are doing.

Now show us the feat or stop bringing it up.

carver9
crack the ice with heat send lightning bolts

It will heal instantly because of the moisture in the air. All injuries was healing instantly.

chomperx9
She can conjure lightning, hail, tornadoes, rain, snow, etc.... none of what you said she can do (in regards to heating up something) because she never did it before. We go by things that are shown, not made up things.

You see, this is the problem with some people, with there favorite characters they give them abilities, ignoring everything that has actually happened on panel and thats what you are doing.

Now show us the feat or stop bringing it up. i dont know any issues off the back but shes made it sunny and warmed up the temperature before for others

JakeTheBank
crack the ice with heat

No.

chomperx9
It will heal instantly because of the moisture in the air. All injuries was healing instantly. and storm cant control the moisture in the air ?

chomperx9
No. yeah cause ice can never melt right ?

JakeTheBank
yeah cause ice can never melt right ?

Not when the players involved are Iceman and Storm.

carver9
i dont know any issues off the back but shes made it sunny and warmed up the temperature before for others

The only time she made it sunny was when she moved the clouds from the sun. Thats within her powerset.

So are you saying that the sun is going to melt bobby? He can only fight at night or be in ice form at night?

carver9
yeah cause ice can never melt right ?

Iceman cant melt.

chomperx9
The only time she made it sunny was when she moved the clouds from the sun. Thats within her powerset.

So are you saying that the sun is going to melt bobby? He can only fight at night or be in ice form at night? the temperature in the air she has control over as well. can make it hot or cold outside no matter the time of year.

carver9
the temperature in the air she has control over as well. can make it hot or cold outside no matter the time of year.

Duh, I know she can control the weather but controlling heat has nothing to do with her, she moves the clouds.

But how will storm survive this? Turn the entire area into ice in seconds (basically as soon as the battle starts).

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/219/iceman16ds.gif
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1498/iceman28iv.gif

chomperx9
Duh, I know she can control the weather but controlling heat has nothing to do with her, she moves the clouds.

But how will storm survive this? Turn the entire area into ice in seconds (basically as soon as the battle starts).

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/219/iceman16ds.gif
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1498/iceman28iv.gif she can control the temperature which either leads to heat or coolness.

and how will storm survive that ? uh for the 100th time storm can fly

carver9
she can control the temperature which either leads to heat or coolness.

and how will storm survive that ? uh for the 100th time storm can fly

LOL, so heat is going to be emitting from her body while trapped in a thick block of ice?

What does her flying have to do with ice man covering the entire area in ice as soon as the fight start?

How fast do you think Storm can fly and once you answer that, prove it with a scan?

Do you think she can reach cloud height before bobby even get the chance to think and if so, show me a scan proving this.

h1a8
Storm can ko Iceman with a powerful lightning strike at the start of the match. She can also possibly bfr him by wind into space.

Plus she is immune to extreme cold anyway.

chomperx9
LOL, so heat is going to be emitting from her body while trapped in a thick block of ice?

SHE CAN CONTROL THE TEMPERATURE AROUND HER JUST BY THINKING OF IT MAKE IT HOT ENOUGH TO UNFREEZE HER

What does her flying have to do with ice man covering the entire area in ice as soon as the fight start?

YEAH ICEMAN CAN FREEZE 100 MILES AROUND HIM IN ONE SEC WITHOUT STORM HAVING ONE SEC TO FLY OUT COME ON.

How fast do you think Storm can fly and once you answer that, prove it with a scan?

STORM CAN FLY AROUND A 100 MILES AN HOUR. GOOGLE HER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

Do you think she can reach cloud height before bobby even get the chance to think and if so, show me a scan proving this. USE YOUR HEAD HOW WOULD THERE BE A SCAN OF STORM REACHING CLOUD HEIGHT BEFOE BOBBY UNLESS THEY RACED EACHOTHER ?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Storm can ko Iceman with a powerful lightning strike at the start of the match. She can also possibly bfr him by wind into space.

Plus she is immune to extreme cold anyway.

H1a8, read a comic.

chomperx9

Plus she is immune to extreme cold anyway. thats what i was saying from the begining she can make a hurricane a hell alot worse than katrina or put him in a tornado where he couldnt be able to breath

carver9
USE YOUR HEAD HOW WOULD THERE BE A SCAN OF STORM REACHING CLOUD HEIGHT BEFOE BOBBY UNLESS THEY RACED EACHOTHER ?

I'm not asking you for a race, I want you to show me how fast storm can fly.

You said that Storm would be at cloud height before bobby had the chance to think of her blood freezing.

Show me Storm flying that high faster than the speed of thought or faster than the eye can follow.

carver9
thats what i was saying from the begining she can make a hurricane a hell alot worse than katrina or put him in a tornado where he couldnt be able to breath

Show me anything like this hurting bobby.

chomperx9
I'm not asking you for a race, I want you to show me how fast storm can fly.

You said that Storm would be at cloud height before bobby had the chance to think of her blood freezing.

Show me Storm flying that high faster than the speed of thought or faster than the eye can follow. theres really no way to prove that with a picture all your gonna say is thats not the speed that she is doing in the image. for example you see wally moving fast in a comic. how do you know for a fact if he is moving light speed or taking it easy for a change and moving 500 MPH ? you know his stop speed from his bio. look up her bio for a change

chomperx9
Show me anything like this hurting bobby. iceman has to breath to survive of course how would it not work ? unless your someone like juggernaut who is strong enough to move out of the hurricane

h1a8
Show me anything like this hurting bobby.

Bobby can be koed. Read a comic.

carver9
Bobby can be koed. Read a comic.

So he can be koed.

LOL.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2452/xmen195007qw3.jpg

Like I said, read a comic.

carver9
theres really no way to prove that with a picture all your gonna say is thats not the speed that she is doing in the image. for example you see wally moving fast in a comic. how do you know for a fact if he is moving light speed or taking it easy for a change and moving 500 MPH ? you know his stop speed from his bio. look up her bio for a change

So how are you even assuming that she can reach cloud height faster than the speed of thought?

Are you making up things again?

carver9
iceman has to breath to survive of course how would it not work ? unless your someone like juggernaut who is strong enough to move out of the hurricane

Why would he stay in a tornadoe when he have a thousand ways of getting out of one?

chomperx9
So how are you even assuming that she can reach cloud height faster than the speed of thought?

Are you making up things again? speed of thought shes owned. shes not superman cant fly light speed. but she uses thought as well to control the weather.

chomperx9
Why would he stay in a tornadoe when he have a thousand ways of getting out of one? if he is unable to move and breathe whats he gonna do ? trying to put superman juggernaut hulk or maybe even blob in a tornado thats different

h1a8
So he can be koed.

LOL.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2452/xmen195007qw3.jpg

Like I said, read a comic.

That was him in ICE form and not human form.

Also you just tore Iceman's arse with that scan. It takes him 50 million years to reform. Storm can just start the fight out with a powerful lightning strike breaking him to pieces and then bfr him by wind.

carver9
speed of thought shes owned. shes not superman cant fly light speed. but she uses thought as well to control the weather.

Can you show me storm getting cloud height at the speed of thought or not. You said that Bobby wont be able to see her because she'll be up high in the sky.

So basically you are saying, as soon as the bell ring, storm is going to basically teport cloud height before iceman even realize that he's fighting someone.

He wont see her launch off, or flying, etc...

Thats faster than the speed of thought/sight.

Now show me that nice scan of her doing that.

JakeTheBank
Y'know, this thread started off as funny, got really depressing due to the sheer lack of misinformation regarding both characters, got insanely hilarious due to said misinformation, and is now approaching levels of sheer sadness.

carver9
That was him in ICE form and not human form.

Also you just tore Iceman's arse with that scan. It takes him 50 million years to reform. Storm can just start the fight out with a powerful lightning strike breaking him to pieces and then bfr him by wind.

You said bobby cant be koed and is this better for ya none comic reader?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/CATMANEXE/iceman/hultu/09-11-090123.jpg

chomperx9
Can you show me storm getting cloud height at the speed of thought or not. You said that Bobby wont be able to see her because she'll be up high in the sky.

So basically you are saying, as soon as the bell ring, storm is going to basically teport cloud height before iceman even realize that he's fighting someone.

He wont see her launch off, or flying, etc...

Thats faster than the speed of thought/sight.

Now show me that nice scan of her doing that. she has the speed of thought to control the weather not her flight. i never said her speed of thought is the speed of her flight. she can send a lightning bolt down at bobby at the speed of thought.

chomperx9

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/CATMANEXE/iceman/hultu/09-11-090123.jpg and if hulk can smash iceman with a big rock whats to stop she hulk ? and im gonna die laughing you respond back saying she hulk isnt at hulks level there for she cant lift that same rock

carver9
she has the speed of thought to control the weather not her flight. i never said her speed of thought is the speed of her flight. she can send a lightning bolt down at bobby at the speed of thought.

Which the lightning wont do anything to him which I have shown a thousand times.

Now show me storm having the ability to survive being frozen from the inside out.

carver9
and if hulk can smash iceman with a big rock whats to stop she hulk ? and im gonna die laughing you respond back saying she hulk isnt at hulks level there for she cant lift that same rock

LOL, of course he can be destroyed by the hulk or she hulk (he wasnt destroyed by a rock) but you fail to understand that all of there efforts are pointless since he can just stand there and let them continue to do that without any affect.

What if he doesnt want to fight them in his ice form and just decide straight off the bat to turn into mist, what could hulk, storm, or she hulk really do?

What if he enter inside their bodies and attack their organs, etc.., what can they do?

Answer this and maybe your people will have a chance.

chomperx9
Which the lightning wont do anything to him which I have shown a thousand times.

Now show me storm having the ability to survive being frozen from the inside out. dont think she's been in a position where she was frozen inside out. if there was id show you a scan. but like i said she has the ability to control the temperature around her which would take care of the problem by thinking of it.

JakeTheBank
dont think she's been in a position where she was frozen inside out. if there was id show you a scan. but like i said she has the ability to control the temperature around her which would take care of the problem by thinking of it.

But how can she think properly if Bobby's affecting her braincells?

chomperx9
LOL, of course he can be destroyed by the hulk or she hulk (he wasnt destroyed by a rock) but you fail to understand that all of there efforts are pointless since he can just stand there and let them continue to do that without any affect.

What if he doesnt want to fight them in his ice form and just decide straight off the bat to turn into mist, what could hulk, storm, or she hulk really do?

What if he enter inside their bodies and attack their organs, etc.., what can they do?

Answer this and maybe your people will have a chance. you can catch mist with wind. if he enters the bodies 1st they are screwed.

carver9
dont think she's been in a position where she was frozen inside out. if there was id show you a scan. but like i said she has the ability to control the temperature around her which would take care of the problem by thinking of it.

Where are you getting this from? Stop making Storm a god because she's not.

How would she be able to control bobby being inside her?

Thats impossible.

Freezing her brain, or her blood, or just stopping the flow of blood through her vein or just simply trapping her in a block of ice is something easy for bobby to do.

Storm or anyone else that you've name or even all of the people you put against him on teams cant beat him. Now stop posting on these iceman threads and stop making them.

carver9
you can catch mist with wind. if he enters the bodies 1st they are screwed.

How will she see him?

Thats crazy.

He will be part of the air and again, I showed you ice man making copies of himself. How would she know which iceman to fight?

Is she a telepath?

chomperx9
But how can she think properly if Bobby's affecting her braincells? she wont be able to think properly but like i said 10 pages back if she is up in the air high enough without bobby being able to see her theres so many things she can do to him.

chomperx9
How will she see him?

Thats crazy.

He will be part of the air and again, I showed you ice man making copies of himself. How would she know which iceman to fight?

Is she a telepath? if he turns into mist and wants to get in her body of course he has to be in the area and near by. so if she makes a hurricane around her harder than ever it will catch him and BFR him.

chomperx9
Where are you getting this from? Stop making Storm a god because she's not.

How would she be able to control bobby being inside her?

Thats impossible.

Freezing her brain, or her blood, or just stopping the flow of blood through her vein or just simply trapping her in a block of ice is something easy for bobby to do.

Storm or anyone else that you've name or even all of the people you put against him on teams cant beat him. Now stop posting on these iceman threads and stop making them. your the one thats making iceman a god he cant be physically damaged. come on hes not juggernaut

carver9
she wont be able to think properly but like i said 10 pages back if she is up in the air high enough without bobby being able to see her theres so many things she can do to him.

And again, you are basically saying she can fly faster than the speed of thought/sight.

Show me this.

carver9
if he turns into mist and wants to get in her body of course he has to be in the area and near by. so if she makes a hurricane around her harder than ever it will catch him and BFR him.

He doesnt have to enter her body in mist form, he could still freeze her blood.

Storm is dead, just deal with it. This is a none fight.

You can get thing/Storm/and she hulk vs Iceman and it will still be a none fight.

carver9
your the one thats making iceman a god he cant be physically damaged. come on hes not juggernaut

On panel proof proves that physical attacks mean nothing to him, not me.

JakeTheBank
she wont be able to think properly but like i said 10 pages back if she is up in the air high enough without bobby being able to see her there's so many things she can do to him.

Well, aside from the fact that this thread isn't even 8 pages yet, she does have a lot of options.

Only thing is, most of them won't effect Bobby detrimentally. And some will only help him.

tideoftime
I am truly at a loss here; why is this even a debate? Storm may have greater versatility in power (as she can create energy forms Bobby can't), but his power is a whole dimension different and greater than her's. Barring PIS/CIS, Bobby wins at least 9/10... anyone who thinks otherwise must still think this is the Bobby of 25+ years ago...

*Sigh*

Doctor-Alvis
i said 1st she makes a tornado as well as a hurricane 100 x worse than katrina but no bobby can control weather to looks like.

Hurricanes? So? Also, I didn't say anything about throwing.

Allow me to illustrate.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Hurricanes? So? Also, I didn't say anything about throwing.

Allow me to illustrate.

....EPIC

chomperx9
Originally posted by tideoftime
I am truly at a loss here; why is this even a debate? Storm may have greater versatility in power (as she can create energy forms Bobby can't), but his power is a whole dimension different and greater than her's. Barring PIS/CIS, Bobby wins at least 9/10... anyone who thinks otherwise must still think this is the Bobby of 25+ years ago...

*Sigh* thats the bobby i know. i grew up reading silver age x-men. i dont keep up with current x-men series anymore.

JakeTheBank
thats the bobby i know. i grew up reading silver age x-men. i dont keep up with current x-men series anymore.

Well, to be fair, shouldn't you either:

-Keep up with the characters being used in threads.
-Specify a specific era/incarnation of a character.
-At least be willing to learn what multiple posters are telling and showing you?

chomperx9
Well, to be fair, shouldn't you either:

-Keep up with the characters being used in threads.
-Specify a specific era/incarnation of a character.
-At least be willing to learn what multiple posters are telling and showing you? it just sounded like he gets a little to over rated judging by the previous and past threads ive read of him. some characters on here you gotta admit get over rated and to underestimated. magneto always gets underestimated and people forget he can destroy the earth in a sec if he wanted to.

JakeTheBank
it just sounded like he gets a little to over rated judging by the previous and past threads ive read of him. some characters on here you gotta admit get over rated and to underestimated. magneto always gets underestimated and people forget he can destroy the earth in a sec if he wanted to.

That's the downside to debating characters. You have to be able to sift through the hype and speculative BS while at the sametime acknowledging their feats and what they've been shown to do on panel. I don't think Mags is underrated here, though; he gets the proper amount of respect he deserves.

tideoftime
it just sounded like he gets a little to over rated judging by the previous and past threads ive read of him. some characters on here you gotta admit get over rated and to underestimated. magneto always gets underestimated and people forget he can destroy the earth in a sec if he wanted to.

Bobby is an omega-level mutant -- his power is largely limited only by his mindset/personality (i.e. he's usually a nice guy, and tends to "play nice"wink. But in a forum battle, if you think of Bobby, think Magneto, or Xavier (in there respective areas of influence); being an omega level mutant, Bobby can hand out an a$$-whooping the likes of which most mutants (including even Storm) can't properly conceptualize. Magneto can (with extreme effort) disrupt the magnetic fields of the earth (though not in his current incarnation in comics); Bobby could send the entire planet into another ice-age, given time and impetus. Same relative expressions of power, just via different "special effects".

h1a8

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/CATMANEXE/iceman/hultu/09-11-090123.jpg

Iceman would start off in human form and get koed. Otherwise he gets bfred.

carver9
Iceman would start off in human form and get koed. Otherwise he gets bfred.

LOL, again, know about your characters. I'm not wasting my time owning you. I can easily show you Iceman taking an attack from sunspot that leveled a building, then he reverted to his ice form and was at a 100% but I dont want to waste my time because you are well known for not knowing comics.

Placidity
Wow, page 8 huh.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>