Thor & Hulk vs Kyle Rayner & Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The God of Thunder & The Incredible Hulk vs The Green Lanterns Hal Jordan & Kyle Rayner. Thor & Hulk vs Kyle Rayner & Hal Jordan

JakeTheBank
Eh, probably a split.

The GL's can both engage Thor at the same time and through this method, eventually overcome him. Hulk watches from below like an idiot.

On the other hand, Thor can use Mjolnir to defend against virtually attack the GL's can muster as well as bust through their contructs. Hulk watches from below like an idiot.

Harbinger
Hulk puts Team One at a real disadvantage.

Team two, 7-8/10.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Badabing
Hal and Thor stalemate until Kyle finishes off Hulk. Then the GLs win. Thor's good but he's not good enough to beat Hal and another capable GL.

Q99
Not only do they have a tactical edge in flight, but they work together better. Team two takes this.

Thor's not the best matchup for them, but they'll manage.

batdude123
Originally posted by Badabing
Hal and Thor stalemate until Kyle finishes off Hulk. Then the GLs win. Thor's good but he's not good enough to beat Hal and another capable GL.

Mindset
Kyle kills Hal

xJLxKing
Originally posted by batdude123

Warlord
Hulk gets BFR instantly in a non PIS/CIS scenario giving Lantern team 8/10 win

Slaanesh
GL 10/10

DarkOdin
Team 2 a solid 9/10 They only loss 1 b/c maybe one of them makes the misakes of getting too close to a hulk and start a H2H fight but other then that Hulks not doing jack

the ninjak
If Thor had half a brain he would fly down right next to Hulk.
Both of them would withstand all long distance attacks from the rings until the GLs fly in to take the fight like real men miffed
Hulk and Thor get their own GL rings SWEET!

Philosophía

quanchi112
Originally posted by Warlord
Hulk gets BFR instantly in a non PIS/CIS scenario giving Lantern team 8/10 win Thor can take these two gl's on and solo them himself.

Spire
Team 2.

xJLxKing
^Back? stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Spire
Team 2. Who is defeating Thor?

xJLxKing
2x GL

Spire
Originally posted by xJLxKing
^Back? stick out tongue

For a bit.

Spire
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who is defeating Thor?

facepalm

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
2x GL He's defeated far better at his best. I don't see the problem here by any means.

xJLxKing
What ever makes you sleep at night, princess.

Hal can go 4-5/10against Hal

the ninjak
If Thor entered a fight against 2 GLs and saw that his help was Hulk he would have no choice but to take the fight to the ground with him.
While dodging lightning strikes the frustrated GLs take the fight closer...
Team 1 WIN

quanchi112
facepalm So you can't give me a reason. thought so.Originally posted by xJLxKing
What ever makes you sleep at night, princess.

Hal can go 4-5/10against Hal Says the guy who watches friends and angel.

based on what?

If you look at Thor's highest showings he's going to hammer through any old gl at his best.

Spire
So you can't give me a reason. thought so.

You're a known liar, troll and fool. You're lucky that anyone replies to you in the first place.

Don't push your luck.

quanchi112
You're a known liar, troll and fool. You're lucky that anyone replies to you in the first place.

Don't push your luck. I could care less about anything else or your opinion. What showings are you basing this off of? Respond to my debating not me personally.

Spire
I could care less about anything else or your opinion.

Who wins out of Odin and Ps?

quanchi112
Yes, your opinion of me personally. I'd like to hear who wins this thread though if you want to continue to post in it.

the ninjak

Don't push your luck.

Woah! jeez

What could the GLs do against Thor and Hulk if he stuck to the ground with Hulk in a defensive position, while Thor soaked the sky with Lightning?

Spire
Yes, your opinion of me personally. I'd like to hear who wins this thread though if you want to continue to post in it.

Backpedaling already.

*Casts Slow spell on Quan in hopes of deterring his failings*

Spire
Originally posted by the ninjak
Woah! jeez

What could the GLs do against Thor and Hulk if he stuck to the ground with Hulk in a defensive position, while Thor soaked the sky with Lightning?

Trick thread.

It's Thor vs Hal and Kyle.

JakeTheBank
Woah! jeez

Phase through the lightning, absorb it, block it, etc.

the ninjak
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Phase through the lightning, absorb it, block it, etc.

I'm not really familiar with GL capabilities.

What could they do offensively smile that Hulk and Thor could just withstand?
The lightning was just for deterence.

Badabing
I'm not really familiar with GL capabilities. facepalm

Where's that ban button? mmm

sneer

stick out tongue

the ninjak

Trick thread.

It's Thor vs Hal and Kyle. d

Its Thor and Hulk.

Thor would have no choice but to join him!

the ninjak
facepalm

sneer

stick out tongue
If Thor entered a fight against 2 GLs and saw that his help was Hulk he would have no choice but to take the fight to the ground with him.
While dodging lightning strikes the frustrated GLs take the fight closer...
Team 1 WIN

Noooooooooo I'm just asking.... I know they can form bone crushing telekinetic forms around Thor and Hulk.
Thor would force blast immediate area and Hulk would just take it.

Badabing
Noooooooooo I'm just asking.... I know they can form bone crushing telekinetic forms around Thor and Hulk.
Thor would force blast immediate area and Hulk would just take it. laughing out loud

I was joking. stick out tongue

Philosophía
Thor can take these two gl's on and solo them himself.
facepalm

sneer

stick out tongue

Fixed.

Spire
d

Its Thor and Hulk.

Thor would have no choice but to join him!

Thor can hammer-drag back. Hulk can't.

Now, if they were fighting in an indestructible 7-Eleven things would be different...

the ninjak
Thor can hammer-drag back. Hulk can't.

Now, if they were fighting in an indestructible 7-Eleven things would be different...

Thor's not focusing on dragging the GLs in. He is hoping having Hulk behind him would allow whatever they throw them to fail. GLs can crush all they want Hulk will just get stronger.
All the while Thor lights up the sky with lightning and high winds.
The GLs would have to maneuver that while concentrating on the long distance shapes.
Sooner or later seeing the rings wont work in that situation one of them flies in for a H2H.

Just an idea

quanchi112

Spire
I wasn't backtracking you failed to understand what I meant because you failed to grasp what I meant while pushing the topic aside yet again.

So now you are backpedaling from the fact you were backpedaling when you said the you could care less about my opinion, yet in another thread you inquired about it just one minute prior.

quanchi112
So now you are backpedaling from the fact you were backpedaling when you said the you could care less about my opinion, yet in another thread you inquired about it just one minute prior. I could care less about your opinion about me personally. I already said that. if you want to continue posting then get back on topic. Your snake eyes impression isn't needed here.

Spire
I could care less about your opinion about me personally. I already said that.

Go ahead and show me where you said that.

quanchi112
Go ahead and show me where you said that. I see you refuse to debate and want to go back and forth over meaningless wordplay.

The Nuul
Hulk sucks, hes so useless, Thor cannot beat Kyle and Hal at the same time. Team 2 wins almost near stompage.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hulk sucks, hes so useless, Thor cannot beat Kyle and Hal at the same time. Team 2 wins almost near stompage. He's beaten the Surfer and Warlock easily and also beaten Pluto and Ares easily.

Spire
I see you refuse to debate and want to go back and forth over meaningless wordplay.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud Are these two more impressive than the Surfer and Warlock?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.