Superman w/Sword and Miracle Machine Vs Galactus with the IG and UN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Galactus has devoured his worldship and wants to destroy DCU, because he feels like it, the Presence appoints Superman to go against up him, in order to defeat him for good and then gives him the MM and Sword of Superman.

Fight to the death/nullification.

Living Tribunal and Endless watch.

Edit: of this is a stomp in favour of Superman replace Galactus with Abraxas.

Batman-Prime
If the Presence appoints Superman to go against G, and it gives him the MM an the SoS, then it should be more then enough Power to accomplish the task, else the Presence would be an Idiot, right?

galactusischere
Im just making up the scenario. Presence doesn't give Superman any special powers, he only gives him the Sword and MM as they were shown in comics, not an amped version of them.

xJLxKing
They are the same things. MM=UN
Sword=IG

By definition

galactusischere
^ So Galactus wins seeing that he is more powerful than Supes without any special artifacts.

xJLxKing
No, it's a tie. Galactus power doesn't add anything new to what IG will grant him

galactusischere
Hmmkay, but remember that this is Galactus who has the UN not Reed, so the scope of damage should be greater.
And I had heard some crazy shit about the Sword, and with the recent "depowereing" of the IG on this site, I thought the sword would be greater in power/versatality, but ur the DC expert, dontgetit

xJLxKing
Originally posted by galactusischere
Hmmkay, but remember that this is Galactus who has the UN not Reed, so the scope of damage should be greater.
And I had heard some crazy shit about the Sword, and with the recent "depowereing" of the IG on this site, I thought the sword would be greater in power/versatality, but ur the DC expert, dontgetit Reed>Galactus in terms of scope.

Besides, Superman's will>All others stated somewhere. His control over the MM should be better in scope. But you're an ignorant dude dontgetit

galactusischere
Im not going to get into the Sword/MM details, but how is the scope of UN greater when Reed uses it? It was created by Galactus, who has the most advanced technology in comics(atleast marvel), and without PIS/CIS should be alot smarter than Reed. and no need to get angry, I was just asking a question/stating something.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by galactusischere
Im not going to get into the Sword/MM details, but how is the scope of UN greater when Reed uses it? It was created by Galactus, who has the most advanced technology in comics(atleast marvel), and without PIS/CIS should be alot smarter than Reed. and no need to get angry, I was just asking a question.
Reed's brain was used to create the omniverse. I bet G's can't be used cus it's that stupid stick out tongue

galactusischere
Edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.