DC Cronus Vs Bor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Discuss

r0nm0n88
i like the idea. a dad vs a dad.
HMM, i say bor, but im not familiar with Cronus

Q99
Cronus sounds like he was only around once. He started a god war between pantheons and sounded really powerful.

From the DC wikia: "Cronus spawned a new breed of far more deadlier Titans and returned to Olympus a few years later to oust Zeus from power for himself. Powered by the Godwave, he then turned his direction against the other gods of earth, particularly against the Hindu Gods, using their realm as a stepping stone to invade Elysium, the Judeo-Christian afterlife. Confronted by Wonder Woman and a team of Olympian gods, Hindu gods and several archangels, he was defeated by Gaea herself and once more exiled to Tartarus. "

Wonder Woman shattering his sickle, a big focus of his powers, played a bit role in his defeat, but he sounds quite nasty.

DarkOdin
As powerful as Bor showed to be i think his lacks the feats to be on par with Cronus.

In theory Bor was supposed to be above Odin but not enough feats to back that up.

So Cronus takes this one

quanchi112
Cronus wins.

Prep-Man
Bor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Bor. Based on?

comicfan11
Cronus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.