play my Avatar in blu ray to my ipod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

liquidmetalman
Well, my brother bought a blu ray movie Avatar. i really love this movie, is there a way i can play it on my ipod touch? what should i do, do i need a program or something?

happydog
Originally posted by liquidmetalman
Well, my brother bought a blu ray movie Avatar. i really love this movie, is there a way i can play it on my ipod touch? what should i do, do i need a program or something?

Well, ipod touch could play mp4 format video, or you can play a HD video after sync SD version.

after this, you do need a program to rip out blu ray movie and convert it to mp4 or hd.

try iSharesoft blu ray ripper, i used before, it's good to do this job.

liquidmetalman
Originally posted by happydog
Well, ipod touch could play mp4 format video, or you can play a HD video after sync SD version.

after this, you do need a program to rip out blu ray movie and convert it to mp4 or hd.

try iSharesoft blu ray ripper, i used before, it's good to do this job.

thanks happydog

it's really help me alot, i download the program trial and it's good, now i have convert it to mp4 and transfer to my ipod.

the movie is good, high quality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.