Earth's Loser Supreme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Dr. Voodoo is the Sorcerer Supreme, and formerly Dr. Strange.

Hank Pym is apparently now the Scientist Supreme (WTF?)

Now the Living Tribunal has decided to appoint the "Loser Supreme" of the earth dimension. The Loser Supreme is the character who above all others embodies the concept of Loser - they have lost the most battles, won the least fights, and/or would potentially lose the most across any set of hypothetical battles.

There are some stipulations:

1) No 'joke' characters - they have to have been introduced as a serious attempt at a character e.g. Stiltman is a contender, while Frogman isn't.

2) They have to have had their own series, been a member of a team, or at least made a number of appearances and be reasonably well known e.g. Stiltman is a contender but not Daredevil foe the Matador.

3) They can't be an ordinary joe like Jarvis. They have to be a hero/villain/anti-hero etc with some sort of skill/power/tech/weapon/costume or other MO.

4) They don't have to be current, they can be from any phase or era.

Some of the contenders are:

1) Nighthawk (Defenders) - I tried a research thread for this guy but as I suspected it turned out he couldn't reliably defeat anybody above random thug/henchman level.
2) Silver age Giant Man (Pym) - I used to pick up those old Avengers issues and think 'so who is going to defeat Giant Man in this issue?'. Did this guy ever win a fight?
3) Rhino - this perennial loser is a serious contender, but people forget he has a few wins up his sleeve.
4) Stiltman - he used to threaten Daredevil and once took on Thor, but how long since he actually won a fight?

... Others????

So who will be the Loser Supreme of the Marvel Universe? (or DC if you like).

the ninjak
Eternity also stated that Reed is the Explorer and Tony the Engineer.
And Hank Pym Rocks right now. When Dark Reign is over The Avengers are gonna kick ass.

basilisk
Originally posted by the ninjak
Eternity also stated that Reed is the Explorer and Tony the Engineer.

But he also said that is kind of why they didn't get the title of Supreme...

And Hank Pym Rocks right now. When Dark Reign is over The Avengers are gonna kick ass.

Yeah, that's why I had to use Silver Age Pym.

the ninjak
Originally posted by basilisk
But he also said that is kind of why they didn't get the title of Supreme...

True....Pym owned Reed

Colossus-Big C
reed isnt the smartest person....

Superherovandal
Reed's smarter than Pym to say the least.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Pym stated that Reed was smarter and I think Eternity agreed, saying Reed is the Explorer. But Pym had finally reached Scientist Supreme status.

^BLEACH wink

basilisk
Pym stated that Reed was smarter and I think Eternity agreed, saying Reed is the Explorer. But Pym had finally reached Scientist Supreme status.

^BLEACH wink

Yes, Eternity said directly to Pym (about Reed) "He is smarter than you. I don't deny that."

Now, back on to who is earth's LOSER SUPREME?????

the ninjak
U.S Agent

roughrider
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Reed isn't people smart; that's his only problem.

Here's a vote for Mr. Hyde. Guy is arrogant as can be, claiming he took on Thor, but gets taken down by Daredevil.

At DC, it would be Snapper Carr, the idiot hipster.

Mshinu
Walrus, even frogman beat him

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/6/63/Walrus_001.jpg
"He possess the proportionate speed, strength, and agility of a walrus."

basilisk
Originally posted by roughrider
Here's a vote for Mr. Hyde. Guy is arrogant as can be, claiming he took on Thor, but gets taken down by Daredevil.

Not bad, I forgot about him. He is definitely a loser.

the ninjak
Hank Pym ......
beat his wife

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.