S04E18 - The Wall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

Fueled by his vision of Emma in grave danger, Peter attempts to rescue Sylar from his worst nightmare. At the carnival, Samuel reveals H.R.G.s secret past in order to bring Claire to his side. Meanwhile, Lauren makes a bold move to put a stop to Samuel.

"The Wall" Preview

f96-VjnQg6o

Discuss...

S_D_J
Season Finale "Brave New World" Preview

mkHqEMV_xMA

pause at 0:03... Could that be Charlie?

Mairuzu
most likely. Old charlie.

LanceWindu
Ooh, I think it might be.

REXXXX
Oh, that's just cruel...

S_D_J
It makes sense though... not having Jayma May to reprise her role... if that's the case

The Nuul
Meh...

REXXXX
Still, the ultimate suckage and really cruel thing to pull on Hiro. Makes sense, yes, but still...

Entity
Originally posted by REXXXX
Still, the ultimate suckage and really cruel thing to pull on Hiro. Makes sense, yes, but still... How's that even remotely ultimate suckage? Jus have Hiro go back and get her or if he can't time travel since his brain thing then jus have peter copy his power and do it. The writers on this show really don't even try thou show it'll probably jus be a lame, OH NO your really old and there's nothing I can think to do to fix this despite the obvious 12 different solutions right in front of us if i jus stop to actually consider it for a minute! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm done with the show but I was jus checkin back to read some of the other opinions on the episode and thought I'd add that.

S_D_J
why doesn't Hiro just go back in time and kill baby Sylar?... that would spare us the whole show roll eyes (sarcastic)

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by S_D_J
why doesn't Hiro just go back in time and kill baby Sylar?... that would spare us the whole show roll eyes (sarcastic)

then it would be way to easy

The Nuul

And that would make sense.

The Nuul
Meh.....

So Sylar is good now and Peter forgave him.

Good to see some of HRG past....

Next EP fight will be lame again.

I am tired of the build up for lame ass fights like they always do.

S_D_J
So...

How was 24?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Badabing
Thought it was okay.

BruceSkywalker
ok ep..

I lol'd a whole lot when sylar said he he couldn't bring back nathan but he knew how to swing a sledgehammer

starlock
What a crappy episode.

The Nuul
So...

How was 24?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not as good as last season so far but still better than Heroes.

Mairuzu
Thought this episode was pretty good. Samuel is basically full blown evil now.

I thought up of an awesome start for the samuel vs sylar battle.

Samuel could burry sylar deep in the ground like clair... all of a sudden you see flashing lights come out of the ground and sylar is like "boom"

Uses his ted powers, blows up a giant crator surronding him. Can't think of anything else more epic...

S_D_J
The Bennet story was lame, boring and Samuel's plan completely misfired.

I did like the Sylar-Peter story... I was bugged that Peter will so precariously run to save Sylar just cause he saw a vision of an imperfect future last episode (Angela's vision are rarely ever accurate and don't always come true), but they took their time (and years it was) for them to actually talk about everything that has happened.... I would actually preferred it if they didn't bother with the stupid Bennet Past, and spent more time with Sylar and Peter bickering and fighting to make the "make up" more digestible....

truejedi
I didn't watch enough to make an intelligent comment on that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.