Exodus vs. Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Exodus and Nimrod are both at full power.

In addition, both characters are blood lusted.

Who would win and why?

Any thoughts?

pinksushi1
Any thoughts?

galactusischere
Nimrod once took down big J. So he wins I guess.

pinksushi1
Only pushed him back. Off the helmet went and ultra sonic beams. Not a defeat in my opinion. Cyttorak's magic should be enough for Nimrod. LOL.

galactusischere
He knocked out Cain. It was only because of Rogue that Juggernaut is alive now.

pinksushi1
No. Cyttorak's magic would protect him. Juggernaut defeated D'Spayre. Think for a moment.

galactusischere
Then why did it happen? WHY did it happen?

pinksushi1
Ever heard of PIS?

Squirrel Girl defeated Dr. Doom. Now I ask you. Why did it happen?

galactusischere
Squirrel Girl also defeated Thanos. She is TOAA level while the almighty Tippy Toe is abstract with PIS.

Squirrel like agility and speed FTW.

pinksushi1
LMAO.

Come on.

Oh, and Mystique killing Mr. Sinister?

galactusischere
That was PIS too, but not to the extent of Batman bat-kicking the Spectre or Squirrel girl defeating Thanos.

pinksushi1
LOL. Let's get back on topic please.

How about Cable vs. Nimrod or Stryfe vs Nimrod?

Cable not at full power.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
It was only because of Rogue that Juggernaut is alive now. you DO know Juggernaut CAN'T die right?.. confused and If he Does, guess what? he wont stay dead for long.... cool he is not like other Inmortal beings, he has a powersource, he is an avatar of destruction and once Cyttorak know he is NOT alive Guess whats going to Happen?....if he is in a good you well get a pissed off Juggernaut back, IF Cyttorak is on a bad mood you will get 8th Day and if you realy PISSED him OFF then its Trion Time..... eek!

AlmightyKfish
Exodus ftw

pinksushi1
You think Exodus would win?

Q99
Originally posted by pinksushi1

Oh, and Mystique killing Mr. Sinister?

That was via Rogue's uber-death touch which already delt with a Shi'ar planet killing superweapon. That, I believe.

It's not like Mystique herself killed Sinister.

KillAll
i personally believe that nimrod would win....

Q99
Nimrod hasn't really faced many of these uber-TK types, has he? I guess the closest was Hellion.

I'd lean towards Nimrod but it's not a sure thing.

pinksushi1
"Nimrod hasn't really faced many of these uber-TK types, has he? I guess the closest was Hellion.

I'd lean towards Nimrod but it's not a sure thing."

Psylocke and Jean Grey tried to defeat the Nimrod, but they were unsuccessful.

"That was via Rogue's uber-death touch which already delt with a Shi'ar planet killing superweapon. That, I believe."

Yeah, but Sinister should have healed from that. Or he should have used his telepathy to know what Rogue and Mystique were thinking and planning.

pinksushi1
Bump for Q99

Magneto1982
Nimrod.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Magneto1982
Nimrod.

Nimrod can adapt.

Q99
Then yea, Exodus will lose the large majority of the time. His best/only bet is to start out with a full power blast and hope it does enough damage to cripple Nimrod before he adapts.

Yeah, but Sinister should have healed from that. Or he should have used his telepathy to know what Rogue and Mystique were thinking and planning.

The touch takes away his healing too (they had previously discussed using Wolverine to try and cure her, but didn't think Logan would survive for that reason so scrapped it), Rogue was in a coma and played no conscious role, and Mystique's got very strong mental shields against picking up her thoughts.

ExodusCloak

He couldn't read Rogue's mind remember too much interference from the other 8 Billion minds. And Mystique was wearing a psi-blocker as stated in X-Men #204.

Survivor19
I'd give fully powered Exodus majority, around 7/10

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Q99
Then yea, Exodus will lose the large majority of the time. His best/only bet is to start out with a full power blast and hope it does enough damage to cripple Nimrod before he adapts.

The touch takes away his healing too (they had previously discussed using Wolverine to try and cure her, but didn't think Logan would survive for that reason so scrapped it), Rogue was in a coma and played no conscious role, and Mystique's got very strong mental shields against picking up her thoughts.

Exodus' TK >>>> Psylocke's or Jeans by far.

He was crushing all of Genosha with a TK field at one point (Bloodties?), and his most recent appearance collapsed half a mountain to destroy the Acolytes base...

pinksushi1
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Exodus' TK >>>> Psylocke's or Jeans by far.

He was crushing all of Genosha with a TK field at one point (Bloodties?), and his most recent appearance collapsed half a mountain to destroy the Acolytes base...

Psylocke was able to shatter mountains with her TK.

Mindset
Psylocke was able to shatter mountains with her TK. When?

Survivor19
They didn't find a suitable mountain for her to shatter, so you've to swallow hype statements that have become a running gag as a truth.

Prep-Man
Nimrod is a beast most of the time. Exodus is not. Nimrod for the majority.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Prep-Man

When was Exodus not a beast?

He's been continuously portrayed as one of the greatest psionics on Marvel Earth...

Prep-Man
When was Exodus not a beast?

He's been continuously portrayed as one of the greatest psionics on Marvel Earth...

Didn't Sersi own him in one panel?

pinksushi1

Sersi should not be underestimated. Also, Exodus has been shown to handle both the X-Men and the Avengers.

Regarding Psylocke's TK: Rachel Grey once said that Psylocke's telekinesis at times rivaled that of Jean Grey's.

Mindset
Psylocke was able to shatter mountains with her TK. Originally posted by Mindset
When?

AlmightyKfish

Exodus stalemated Sersi in Bloodties, wrecking skyscapers in Genosha at the same time.

In a time travel thing, Exodus who was very inexperienced overwhelmed Sersi's mind with his raw power.

ExodusCloak

You might be thinking of the incident with Thena, except it was the other way around he overpowered her telepathically while fighting Isotope E Quicksilver.

pinksushi1
Exodus stalemated Sersi in Bloodties, wrecking skyscapers in Genosha at the same time.

In a time travel thing, Exodus who was very inexperienced overwhelmed Sersi's mind with his raw power.

Sersi should have been able to transmute him.

The Pict

Nimrod was taken out by the New X-Men.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by The Pict
Nimrod was taken out by the New X-Men.

And Bloodties Exodus took on both Avengers and X=Men.

AlmightyKfish
Sersi should have been able to transmute him.

Well, Exodus has show sub-atomic telekinetic control, so maybe not...

pinksushi1
Well, Exodus has show sub-atomic telekinetic control, so maybe not...

Then it would be a tug of war. Who would win it? Exodus couldn't affect Apocalypse with his "sub-atomic telekinetic control."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.