squirrel girl vs she-hulk (in SH's own comic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
squirrel girl finds out her boyfriend is banging she-hulk then locates and fights her.

Mshinu
Whatever happens, we win.

Omega Vision
She-Hulk turns to the writer and says:
"No way in hell am I fighting her!"
She-Hulk leaves and Squirrel Girl wins by elimination.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Omega Vision
She-Hulk turns to the writer and says:
"No way in hell am I fighting her!"
She-Hulk leaves and Squirrel Girl wins by elimination.

Squirrel Girl turns to TOAA and says:
"BRING HER BACK"
And it`s on..

quanchi112
Sg wakes up that Thanos clone she beat up and he helps her win.

Batman-Prime
SG wakes up the real Thanos from 616 (Watcher-confirmed) she beat up, for a contest with She-Hulk, to see who can KO the real 616-Thanos (Watcher-approved) faster.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
SG wakes up the real Thanos from 616 she beat up, for a contest with She-Hulk, to see who can KO the real 616-Thanos faster. She never beat the real Thanos. It was a clone or else marvel would have recognized it. Clone behavior.

Silent Master
SG wakes up the real Thanos from 616 (Watcher-confirmed) she beat up, for a contest with She-Hulk, to see who can KO the real 616-Thanos (Watcher-approved) faster.

He's still upset that SG beat the real Thanos in a canon book. You'll notice that he's never been able to prove it was a clone, he just posts his opinion and speculation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
He's still upset that SG beat the real Thanos in a canon book. You'll notice that he's never been able to prove it was a clone, he just posts his opinion and speculation. If that were to be the case you haven't proven it to be true.

Batman-Prime
He's still upset that SG beat the real Thanos in a canon book. You'll notice that he's never been able to prove it was a clone, he just posts his opinion and speculation.

I know, the funniest thing is that he is always the one who demands prove. And now, when asked to prove something he is unable to do he demands counter-prove.

crylaugh

KingD19
Guys, it's Quanchi, he automatically lost this debate by being Quanchi, continue talking about how awesome SG is.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by KingD19
Guys, it's Quanchi, he automatically lost this debate by being Quanchi, continue talking about how awesome SG is.

She is awesome indeed. Isn't she the only undefeated Marvel Character?

quanchi112
Guys, it's Quanchi, he automatically lost this debate by being Quanchi, continue talking about how awesome SG is. Are you knowsbleed's sidekick?Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I know, the funniest thing is that he is always the one who demands prove. And now, when asked to prove something he is unable to do he demands counter-prove.

crylaugh If you say it's canon the burden is on you to prove marvel recognizes this.

Mshinu
We don`t need no proof SG can beat Thanos.. it is like having to prove Galactus can beat the shocker.

Squirrel like agility lets SG combo to KO in a microsecond!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mshinu
We don`t need no proof SG can beat Thanos.. it is like having to prove Galactus can beat the shocker.

Squirrel like agility lets SG combo to KO in a microsecond! Shields.

Mshinu
Originally posted by quanchi112
Shields.

Tippy Toe bites trough them with sharp squirrel teeth just before the combo hits.

Thanos couldn`t win this with the infinity gauntlet, he gets his nuts cracked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mshinu
Tippy Toe bites trough them with sharp squirrel teeth just before the combo hits.

Thanos couldn`t win this with the infinity gauntlet, he gets his nuts cracked. Nah. Thanos could beat her easier than he beat on the Surfer.

Silent Master

crylaugh

Right, then he asks us to prove it's the real Thanos , So when we point out that the comic itself confirms it's the real Thanos, he demands we prove that the comic is 1) Canon and 2) Correct. He fails to understand that the issue stands until he can disprove it.

He also fails to understand that his speculation isn't proof.

Batman-Prime
Right, then he asks us to prove it's the real Thanos , So when we point out that the comic itself confirms it's the real Thanos, he demands we prove that the comic is 1) Canon and 2) Correct. He fails to understand that the issue stands until he can disprove it.

He also fails to understand that his speculation isn't proof.

In other words. Quanchi = Fail.

as usual.

laughing

Mshinu
Nah. Thanos could beat her easier than he beat on the Surfer.

Squirrel like agility >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Power Cosmic

Thanos` nuts are in Squirrel Girls nut sacks now. Deal with it.

quanchi112

He also fails to understand that his speculation isn't proof. I want you to prove marvel recognizes this as canon to the real Thanos.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
In other words. Quanchi = Fail.

as usual.

laughing read the bottom of his sig. It's the writer who later stated only someone out of their mind would take that statement about Superman being a million times more powerful as accurate.

galactusischere
In all seiousness was that actually cannon? I hope not.

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
In all seiousness was that actually cannon? I hope not. Just a joke poked at starlin at the end of an issue. Nothing more.

KingD19
Her beating Thanos was just as cannon as her beating Doom and Galactus.

quanchi112
Her beating Thanos was just as cannon as her beating Doom and Galactus. Has marvel recognized those events as canon? I am not familiar with her beating Galactus.

Batman-Prime

It was canon. But hey it's SG, nothing is impossible.

The prove is in the comic. You can't however prove it to the Real Life Thanos of our Earth (Universe) because he is (unlike his 616 counterpart) a complete re****.

wink

For Quan:
I saw an link some hours ago where you ask Kurt Busiek some Thor vs Superman Questions and Kurt says:

" I think Superman's stronger than Thor, but I'm not going to assign numbers to it."

quanchi112
It was canon. But hey it's SG, nothing is impossible.

The prove is in the comic. You can't however prove it to the Real Life Thanos of our Earth (Universe) because he is (unlike his 616 counterpart) a complete re****.

wink

For Quan:
I saw an link some hours ago where you ask Kurt Busiek some Thor vs Superman Questions and Kurt says:

" I think Superman's stronger than Thor, but I'm not going to assign numbers to it." I agree Superman is slightly stronger than Thor. So what's the problem? Thor's a lot more powerful than Superman.

Also, I have seen no proof as to suggest why it's canon.

Silent Master

Yes, it's canon. Quan just refuses to accept it.

galactusischere
Whether it was cannon or not, the way that Thanos was unconcious on the ground was hillarious.

quanchi112
Yes, it's canon. Quan just refuses to accept it. Can you prove it?

Silent Master
Whether it was cannon or not, the way that Thanos was unconcious on the ground was hillarious.

It happened in a canon book, as the series tied in with Civil War and crossed over with the Thing's mini-series and The Watcher confirmed it was the real Thanos.

Mindset
It was canon, approved directly by Stan Lee and Starlin.

quanchi112
It happened in a canon book, as the series tied in with Civil War and crossed over with the Thing's mini-series and The Watcher confirmed it was the real Thanos. I already gave an example of certain events being canon in another book. If you can't prove it's canon then concede.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Mindset
It was canon, approved directly by Stan Lee and Starlin.

Of course it's canon.

I don't see what the big deal is, there is nothing wrong with losing to Squirrel Girl.

JakeTheBank
How can anyone prove it's not canon? A vague statement of Thanos saying "FYI, my clones can fool cosmic awareness" does not translate into "FYI, that wasn't the real me." Thanos is not above getting his ass kicked by SG. No one is.

quanchi112
Of course it's canon.

I don't see what the big deal is, there is nothing wrong with losing to Squirrel Girl. Marvel has never backed you up here.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How can anyone prove it's not canon? A vague statement of Thanos saying "FYI, my clones can fool cosmic awareness" does not translate into "FYI, that wasn't the real me." Thanos is not above getting his ass kicked by SG. No one is. Marvel doesn't acknowledge this has happening to the real thanos anywhere outside this obvious joke.

Silent Master
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How can anyone prove it's not canon? A vague statement of Thanos saying "FYI, my clones can fool cosmic awareness" does not translate into "FYI, that wasn't the real me." Thanos is not above getting his ass kicked by SG. No one is.

He can't prove it's not canon, that is why he keeps demanding other people prove it's canon to Thanos and then ingores the proof when it's posted. The proof BTW is that it was stated to be the real Thanos in a canon book.

Pis, OOC actions or speculation has never been proof that something was non-canon, but that is all he has.

quanchi112
He can't prove it's not canon, that is why he keeps demanding other people prove it's canon to Thanos and then ingores the proof when it's posted. The proof BTW is that it was stated to be the real Thanos in a canon book.

Pis, OOC actions or speculation has never been proof that something was non-canon, but that is all he has. That doesn't prove it's canon to Thanos. If it were then proof could be posted when it's an obvious joke aimed at starlin at the end of a forgettable issue.

Omega Vision
That doesn't prove it's canon to Thanos. If it were then proof could be posted when it's an obvious joke aimed at starlin at the end of a forgettable issue.
It still happened.
If I might channel Peterlane for a moment: "BUTTHURT!"

Silent Master
It still happened.
If I might channel Peterlane for a moment: "BUTTHURT!"

Exactly, it was stated to be the real Thanos in a canon book, that means until proven otherwise(IE, retconned), it was the real Thanos.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2428/3901556285_71dc1f24fc.jpg

tideoftime
The girls don't even fight: they go have mani-pedi's, facials, and massages at a day-spa, while gabbing about who Jen is screwing this week, and whose ass SQ is thinking about kicking next...

... as the shadow of BM can be noted in a corner... as a teaser for a story in another series... "SQ vs. Thanos -- Part DUH"

quanchi112
It still happened.
If I might channel Peterlane for a moment: "BUTTHURT!" It's a joke which you obviously didn't get.Originally posted by Silent Master
Exactly, it was stated to be the real Thanos in a canon book, that means until proven otherwise(IE, retconned), it was the real Thanos.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2428/3901556285_71dc1f24fc.jpg A joke not to be taken seriously.

Mindset
Looks pretty serious.

Batman-Prime
Looks pretty serious.

Canon Jokes are always serious and ... canon.

quanchi112
Canon Jokes are always serious and ... canon. Not this one.

Silent Master
Canon Jokes are always serious and ... canon.

Didn't you know, Quan owns Marvel and thus controls what is and isn't canon?

Batman-Prime
Didn't you know, Quan owns Marvel and thus controls what is and isn't canon?

laughing

Robert Iger = Quanchi000?

quanchi112
Didn't you know, Quan owns Marvel and thus controls what is and isn't canon? It's not mentioned in any bio. It's also an obvious joke at starlin.

KingD19
Yeah, a joke that is canon and hasn't been retconned/discredited....is still a joke that is canon and hasn't been retconned/discredited. Stop being a baby and get over the fact that the guy you worship got mud stomped by Squirrel Girl. Nobody beats Squirrel Girl, NOBODY!!!!

quanchi112
Yeah, a joke that is canon and hasn't been retconned/discredited....is still a joke that is canon and hasn't been retconned/discredited. Stop being a baby and get over the fact that the guy you worship got mud stomped by Squirrel Girl. Nobody beats Squirrel Girl, NOBODY!!!! It's not recognized by marvel.

KingD19
Prove it.

quanchi112
Prove it. I don't have to.

Mindset
It's not recognized by marvel. Marvel denies writing it?

quanchi112
Marvel denies writing it? They don't see it as canon for the real Thanos.

Mindset
They said that?

KingD19
I don't have to.

My understanding was, if something is canon, and not stated to be otherwise, it's up to the accuser to prove his point that it isn't.

Omega Vision
It's a joke which you obviously didn't get. A joke not to be taken seriously.
Quan are you standing up right now?
You must be. Because I can't imagine anyone being able to sit down with the colossal amount of BUTTHURT you're experiencing.

quanchi112
They said that? They've never said otherwise. They've left it out of bios for Thanos.Originally posted by KingD19
My understanding was, if something is canon, and not stated to be otherwise, it's up to the accuser to prove his point that it isn't. It's an in house joke at starlin. I have also stated my reasoning as to why it isn't canon.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Quan are you standing up right now?
You must be. Because I can't imagine anyone being able to sit down with the colossal amount of BUTTHURT you're experiencing. Not butthurt just correcting the posters who say it's canon to the real Thanos.

manx422
she-hulk

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
she-hulk How?

the ninjak
she-hulk

Is this opposite day?

manx422
she-hulk stomps

quanchi112
she-hulk stomps How does she stomp?

manx422
using her feet

quanchi112
using her feet Based on what?

Who beat sg?

manx422
she-hulk

quanchi112
she-hulk When?

manx422
right now

quanchi112
right now So you just make stuff up in this thread and can't name a single loss for Sg.

the ninjak
right now

Can't wait for the issue.

manx422
So you just make stuff up in this thread and can't name a single loss for Sg. when leather jack killed monkey joe

quanchi112
when leather jack killed monkey joe Issue number?

manx422
Issue number? don't know

quanchi112
don't know Point is Sg is well above her.

manx422
Point is Sg is way below her. fixed

quanchi112
fixed Based on what?

manx422
based on she-hulk is more sexy

quanchi112
based on she-hulk is more sexy Oh geez.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.