Shadows of Lupuei:: Sign In

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cherrywild
Lupuei.
So strong a name for such a broken time. A name that once struck fear in the hearts of our enemies, pride in the hearts of our young and old. A name that those who survived the Great Cold and the opening of the skies and the countless attacks upon our kind still know and respect. The storms had finally settled, the skies finally cleared. Rivers and streams locked in icy refrain for what seemed like eternities finally trickled once more. All was silent. The two leggeds were gone as far as we could tell. Almost everyone was gone, though. We were not. We, the Lupuei, had with us the strength, the will and the heart of a thousand before us. We will stand, and we will fight and I will see this pack bask in the glory it once had. We are the past, we are the future. We are the Lupuei.

-----------------------------------------------

The year is 2900, but that matters little to us. You are one of the few left in one of the last wolf packs after a global meltdown that brought natural disaster after natural disaster upon the earth. As it has in it's past though, after an apocalyptic stream of rain and cold it's restoring itself to it's former perfection. Life has begun to creep out of the darkness. We wolves and other creatures have begun to slip out of hiding. Plants enrapture the cities that the seemingly extinct humans used to call home. The land you live in is running out out of resources and its up to you and the pack to find means of survival.

-------------------------------------------------

Please fill out a bio with your selected rank ( listed below ). There can be only TWO Alphas and TWO Betas, a male and a female of each. There can be only ONE Omega. There can be countless Deltas. If you are taking a position higher than Delta please message me first. Thanks!

Alpha Male - ((TAKEN by Q'Anilia)) This wolf is highly regarded, as he fought for his position, earned it and continues each day to prove his worth as a pack leader.

Alpha Female - ((TAKEN by Cherrywild))This female is chosen by the Alpha male after she has proven herself as an individual pack member.

Beta Male - Alpha's 'second in command'. Can take charge of the pack in the absence of the Alphas.

Beta Female - Alpha's 'second in command'. Chosen by the Beta male, the only other female generally allowed to have pups in the pack aside from the Alpha female.

Deltas - The body of the pack. Make up the bulk of the hunting party, babysitters as well as the 'sentinels' or 'lookouts' of the pack

Omega - The lowest ranking wolf in the pack. Perhaps they deserve punishment and are just kept on a short leash by the pack leaders, or they are simply a weaker member. Either way, this wolf is generally smaller and weaker than the others.

Name:
Breed:
How you became a part of the pack: ( born into...'yet to' find us, wandered in...)
Appearance:

-ONE MORE THING -
I don't care if you post a short paragraph or an essay. If you don't have much to say but want to post its Ohhhh kay. I'd rather keep the RP going than have people overly worried about writing up some novel. Just put equal effort into your post wether its long or short and I won't complain.
(:

Quincy
Name: Kura
Breed: Red Wolf
How He Entered the Pack: Kura joined the pack after first meeting (Alpha Male Q'Anilia.) Being alone for so long after the cataclysmic event that altered the world, Kura had to resort to using his own brain power. Kura's physical prowess is not truly impressive - but his strength lies within his complex and calculating mind. When he met (Q'anilia) for the first time, Kura was being chased by two powerful wild and rabid wolves. (Q'Anilia) had believed had picked up their scents, and attacked one of those wolves. Unbeknownst to the three new wolves, Kura was actually luring them into a trap - a rockslide into a well hidden hole in the ground. When (Q'Anilia) approached him and saw Kura's trap (and the broken enemy wolf laying battered within) he saw Kura's bright mind and sharp intuition could become an asset to Lupuei. Kura has been with them ever since, acting as an advisor to their pack leader.
Appearance:
http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll440/ErroCook/faaggaaae.jpg

Cherrywild
Good deal. Welcome thumb up

oh oh, and your age brings me to a good, unincluded point. This is a later time and as wolves we have a much longer life expectancy assuming we can survive what nature has thrown out. ( similar to human expectancy now a days (: )

JacopeX
Originally posted by Cherrywild
Good deal. Welcome thumb up

oh oh, and your age brings me to a good, unincluded point. This is a later time and as wolves we have a much longer life expectancy assuming we can survive what nature has thrown out. ( similar to human expectancy now a days (: ) How old are the Alpha males?

And how old would a regular delta be?

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Kiyoshi
Breed: Light Wolf
How you became a part of the pack: Kiyoshi was found in the river by Alpha male (Q'anilia) because of a flash of light that emitted from Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi is one of an extinct breed of spiritual wolves leaving him the only survivor of his breed and its still a mystery how his breed was annihilated. Kiyoshi has a strong spiritual sense this allows him to sense things no ordinary wolf can and even detect a pressence even under heavy usage of cloaking or camouflage of any kind. He assist Alpha Male out of gratitude for saving him a long time ago from certain death and for his hospitality
Appearance:https://tigersmouth.org/forum/attachments/white_wolf.jpg

JacopeX
I can't see how you would qualify as an omega wolf...you've done nothing but serve the alpha male and females well...

speaking of which....

Name: Hunter

Age: ??? (Still haven't decided by the way our life expectancy is higher than any regular human....probably even more than a tortoise)

Rank: Delta/Omega (Depends on his first actions in this RP)

Breed: 8th Generation Siberian Gray Wolf (semi-advanced)

How he became a part of the pack: Born into the pack as he was son of the previous Beta Males and Females, who we're slaughtered by a very rare group of giant felines. At the time, Hunter was asleep under a pile of snow during the event that strife him for the rest of his life. He was only 1 year old. The pack was left with no alternative command as Hunter was raised by the pack itself, without any guidance of a guardian. His independent trait was picked up from his father as his strength was from his mother (Can sense prey through any terrain. His nose is very powerful. His strength surmounts most wolves).

He then began to take notice and discover that the world before him was not how it used to be according to the stories he was being told by the other wolves of the pack. The stories are followed by recorded data, based on evidence of human life and their past existence that made a contributing effect to society, both positive and negative. Hunter spent the rest of his young life learning and working hard on gaining the respect of the pack so he can fulfill one goal...becoming an alpha male and fulfill surrender of all species in existence so that he can accomplish what humans have done...dominate and be remembered forever through evidence and record historical data

...but soon his patience grew thin as the current leaders gave him no chance to advance in order to maintain his goals. He felt relegated every time he was denied any possible leadership of any lookout or hunting party he was assigned with. He knew he could do better than this as his parents have raised him. His obsession to dominate and make history in the name of his parents and his species drove him more and more further from the pack to this day. Some respect him as others dislike his personality of a hard headed, over energetic wolf who believe the world revolves around him...all based on having no one better to look up to all his life.

Even though it was most important that all wolves of all generations stick together, Hunter chose to dismiss the consideration of doing what was demanded and decides to wander off without anyone else knowing, engaging in life threatening combat with other rare species of animals, ranging from plenty of mixes and newer kingdoms. This caused him to fall into the behavior of anti-authority and soon to crack into insanity.

Appearance:

http://ksax.com/ksaxImages/gray%20wolf.jpg

Hitosu Moriko
i added a mysterious twist from some of his past story and he is an extinct breed usually in stories of pacts the extinct breed or rare breed usually are high ranking just following other wolf pacts ideas

Cammii
I just watched a interesting wolf show on animal planet WC i think you would love it.Showing how the pack works, and how they live, how there are different members,ect.

Oh btw before i make a sheet, would i be allowed to play as a Delta?

Leytenánt Book
I'll join, if I can do my loner aspect

Leytenánt Book
Name: Mal'chick
Breed: Russian Snow Wolf
How you became a part of the pack: Not technically a part of the pack, yet.
Appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/VidelRogue/grey-wolf.jpg

MadMel
noone ever picks the pups stick out tongue
btw this is my first 'wolf' rp so be nice stick out tongue

Name: Scout
Breed: grey wolf ?? (depends on the breed of the pack? confused )
How you became a part of the pack: born into the pack, Scout was raised by the others. He developed a keen interest in the role as the pack's scout/sentinel at an early age, and based his entire life around it. Although average in rank, Scout outclasses the entire pack in speed and agility, and has keen senses and instincts, making him an ideal scout. While he is not large or particularly strong, Scout's speed gives him a unique edge should he ever find himself in trouble.
(i think i said 'scout' too many times there...oh well stick out tongue)
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5a/Canis_lupus_265b.jpg

Q'Anilia
Name: Marrok
Breed: Artic
How you became a part of the pack: Marrok was born into the pack and for a long time lived in dismay. He was not fond in its leadership or in some of the members of it. Marrok ascended in rank as the years went by and years ago, a lifetime to some, Marrok made his move.
On the same date, Marrok went into legends as the Alpha that battled for his position four times the same day. After having defeated the leader, some wolves found it in the best interest of the pack as well as for themselves to claim the rank before Marrok could bolster it properly. Four wolves were watched buried by the snow in the savage blizzard that day. Having taken the pack by storm, Marrok had not only taken out the former Alpha male but potential threats to his seat of power.

Marrok is still questioned for his choices back then and at current date. Few admire his mentality to put the pack name before the pack members. To Marrok, Lupuei the pack is more important than the individuals in it. He has chosen the strongest female to stand at his side as Alpha female, mostly to make sure the young ones come from a lineage of power and to make sure that Lupuei remains a name that howl might. There are many tales of legend on Marrok, that has kept him from being challenged by younger recruits, but as the years go by, it becomes more and more fortunate that the legends live. For for each passing year, Marrok fade in strength as age takes its toll. Still strong, Marrok is no longer at his physical prime.
Appearance:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6986/21509wolf.jpg

MadMel
thats an old wolf stick out tongue

Q'Anilia
Yeah, I was worried it was a little over the edge. What I wanted, was a wolf that had seen his best years but still had some fight in him. Since no age frame was presented, I was not sure what age to give the cutie stick out tongue

If it's too old, or not old enough to be a wolf in his older days, I'll change it smile I just thought that since it was compared with humans and in our last hundred years, the human race has extended their average lifetime with roughly fifty years. The wolves having a shorter lifetime today, I assumed a wolf in his 70's wasn't unreasonable in 900 years. I'll of course change it according to the thoughts and intentions of Cherrywild.

Hitosu Moriko
its still worth the title alpha wolf mine is an extinct breed that's spiritualistic think about it great spirit = good physical fighting

Matr0shka
i wanna wait and see how everyone else RP's in the thread. If thats ok stick out tongue

MadMel
i know how you feel stick out tongue

Q'Anilia
To be frank, I'm not so sure Cherrywild is overly interested in having magic involved in the RP stick out tongue Just a thought, since the intro has a traditional feel over it.

MadMel
to be honest i have no idea stick out tongue

Q'Anilia
Also as already mentioned, how's Kiyoshi Omega rank? Judging by his bio, he's at the very least Delta material. Omega is a rank no wolf wants to be, because it's pretty much humiliating.

MadMel
his decision erm

Q'Anilia
Not sure it is in that case. The rest of the pack give the Omega rank to a wolf that has either done wrong or can not take care of itself. Kiyoshi is a very strong wolf. Wolf pack ranks is a state of mind, not so much a title. You need to act like an Omega wolf to be one.

MadMel
eh if you say so, im new to this wolf thingy..

Q'Anilia
The wolf does not have the same type of intelligence that a human has. We name their ranks Alpha, Beta, Delta, Omega because that is what they are by our definition.

What Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega actually are, are states of mentality and physical prowess. The Alpha male is Alpha because he has the will and the physical level to be. If another wolf has a larger will and is a better fighter, then that wolf will through one mean or the other take the place of Alpha.

In a wolf pack, you don't earn ranks like you do at work as a human. You don't kiss ass and show your front paws. You take it. If you aren't mentally fit, you will be taken down rapidly, worst case you get a mild case of death. If you aren't physically fit, the same will happen.

So basically, the Omega wolf should be a whimpy loser, injured beyond usefulness or physically inadequate to do what's expected of a wolf. None of the three traits suit Kiyoshi.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a ***** or anything. I don't mind a person being the Omega wolf or anything like that, but I think we should respect the ways of the wolf in a wolf roleplay.

Ever seen the movie Eight Below?

MadMel
should probably - if it'll help stick out tongue

Cherrywild
Ok, to answer some questions...No magic in particular. Now, Aura...the ability to 'sense' would work. And if you changed a bit you could throw that very nicely into an Omega rank. If you 'sensed' a change coming, or danger, or some variance in strength in another wolf. Many of the wolves would look down on that kind of thing - that and your obvious difference in appearence. You can claim your old race, but many delta's will probably mistrust this, another point for omega wink

As for age...we'll call it 1-150. Some of the wolves involved need to have seen their time.

And Cam I'd have loooved that smile

Cherrywild
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
The wolf does not have the same type of intelligence that a human has. We name their ranks Alpha, Beta, Delta, Omega because that is what they are by our definition.

What Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega actually are, are states of mentality and physical prowess. The Alpha male is Alpha because he has the will and the physical level to be. If another wolf has a larger will and is a better fighter, then that wolf will through one mean or the other take the place of Alpha.

In a wolf pack, you don't earn ranks like you do at work as a human. You don't kiss ass and show your front paws. You take it. If you aren't mentally fit, you will be taken down rapidly, worst case you get a mild case of death. If you aren't physically fit, the same will happen.

So basically, the Omega wolf should be a whimpy loser, injured beyond usefulness or physically inadequate to do what's expected of a wolf. None of the three traits suit Kiyoshi.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a ***** or anything. I don't mind a person being the Omega wolf or anything like that, but I think we should respect the ways of the wolf in a wolf roleplay.

Ever seen the movie Eight Below? You are fantastic, btw stick out tongue

Cub
This sounds like fun big grin Can I join in?

Cherrywild
Name:
Micah

Alpha

Breed:
Timber

How you became a part of the pack:
Micah was born into the pack. A strong pup, alpha born she took precedence in being the first of all her litter mates to do anything. Hunt, eat and even sit tedious, silent watch hours, practicing with an older pack mate. Her goals were set and her heart in them with every breath she took. Her later childhood was a time of pain and she saw the fall of many of her siblings. The weather was too much, and the game to little. Micah took the initiative to dig for insects and roots. It was then she caught the eye of a young male. The pack was fairly sized at the time, perhaps twenty five or so, but they had both caught word of each other. When Marrok defeated the alpha of the time and some others who tried to stand him down, his earned the whole of Micah's respect. At that point female after female had been falling over him, but Micah stood her ground, and he saw what he needed from her. The rest is history.

Appearance:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll70/Gilleoric/Animals/black-wolf.jpg

Cherrywild
Originally posted by Cub
This sounds like fun big grin Can I join in? sure thing smile

Cherrywild
Name:
Aspen

Delta

Breed:
Timber/Arctic

Aspen is the youngest child of Micah and Marrok, and the only one left of a two pup litter. Her only brother was not dead but may well have been. He left the pack when he hit maturity to find, as he called it, something better. The pack scoffed at the idea. Aspen begged him not to go but his decision was made, and though it pained his mother their was truly no more she could do. He was his own wolf.

Aspen has never quite been the same since, but she's a kind soul. She's sweet, young and a tad naive but she's got a strong heart, and gives 100% in her endeavors.

Appearance:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll70/Gilleoric/Animals/BlackWolfWallpaper2.jpg

Cub
Name: Tindra
Breed: Timber Wolf
How you became a part of the pack: Born a loner, Tindra found her way into the pack region and soon into the pack.
Appearance:
http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy184/Cub2010_Photos/Wolf.jpg

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by MadMel
should probably - if it'll help stick out tongue

It's an amazing movie that show how ranks can shift between members of a pack, how the various members act and how the mentality of wolves is. It also show an alternative style of rank ascending and also shows quite well wolf and wild dog behavior.

In short, it's an amazing movie and especially if you love animals and wolves or dogs in particular.

NXkoGlxVbLY

Cub
Dont watch it! That movie made me cry sad That trailer almost does the trick by itself stick out tongue

JacopeX
Hunter's age: 27

Quincy
interest is kindled

Leytenánt Book
Mal'chick's age: 121

Striding Cloud
Name: Lucas Drake
How you became a part of the pack: Born Into
Appearance: http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3043/babywolf.jpg

Hitosu Moriko
then he is a delta i guess

Q'Anilia

JacopeX
In his dying years then? Hmmmm.....If that's the case, then I ought to make Hunter much younger. stick out tongue

I assumed life expectancy surpassed humans here, whereas an age like 50 would be a quarter of your life for example.

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Kiyoshi
Breed: Light Wolf
How you became a part of the pack: Kiyoshi was found in the river by Alpha male (Q'anilia) because of a flash of light that emitted from Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi is one of an extinct breed of spiritual wolves leaving him the only survivor of his breed and its still a mystery how his breed was annihilated. Kiyoshi has a strong spiritual sense this allows him to sense things no ordinary wolf can and even detect a pressence even under heavy usage of cloaking or camouflage of any kind. He assist Alpha Male out of gratitude for saving him a long time ago from certain death and for his hospitality
Appearance:https://tigersmouth.org/forum/attachments/white_wolf.jpg

Q'Anilia
I was not talking to you stick out tongue Mal'chick is 121. Should be around the dying years, since 150 is as old as it goes.

bearstar123
Name: Solar Sun
Breed:Timber
Appearance: Pure silver with purple eyes

MadMel
1. what do you mean by 'kit'?
2. you didnt post a 'how you became a part of the pack:'

Q'Anilia
Or age

Hitosu Moriko
whats the kit rank

Q'Anilia
If we are to judge by the word, it's a young one. Pup in this case, but who knows the intentions behind that.

Matr0shka
If we are to judge by the word, it's a young one. Pup in this case, but who knows the intentions behind that. im ganna hit on you cause you are a female...... laughing

Hitosu Moriko
your a cop going to do that isn't assualt -sic's kiyoshi-

Matr0shka
a cop !?!?!? :0 ! im a massage therapist >=( ! laughing

Hitosu Moriko
oh no i attacked a massage therapist under cover lol just kidding

Cherrywild
Originally posted by Striding Cloud
Name: Lucas Drake
How you became a part of the pack: Born Into
Appearance: http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3043/babywolf.jpg A good example for one wishing to play a pup. Short, sweet and accurate.

JacopeX
I was thinking of playing a pup...I think I may still consider it.

Striding Cloud
Do it Jacope i don't wanna be the only Pup in the Rp. XD

MadMel
can i have two characters? cuz then i can do scout's li'l pup brother stick out tongue

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Matr0shka
im ganna hit on you cause you are a female...... laughing

Thing is, I'm not stick out tongue

Matr0shka
X___________X

Cherrywild
can i have two characters? cuz then i can do scout's li'l pup brother stick out tongue Sure. You can have two if you manage them both smile

JacopeX
Little fact: Wolves grow very rapidly, so they begin to reach adult size by a year.

Name: Lobo

Breed: 9th Generation Gray Wolf

How you became a part of the pack: Born into.

Appearance:

http://www.visitidaho.org/assets/photos/hires/BabyWolf.jpg

Matr0shka
here we go my character. Hey it is a wolf right

Q'Anilia
Only problem is that its a humanoid

Matr0shka
well i dont want Saix to be dangerously furry

Hitosu Moriko
saix would have to walk on all fours and be hairy i pressume

Matr0shka
T^T dammit but then he wont be Saix ........... unless he turns into SAIX PUPPY !

Q'Anilia
It's a wolf RP. You roleplay as a wolf smile

Matr0shka
>_____<""""

MadMel
Originally posted by JacopeX
Little fact: Wolves grow very rapidly, so they begin to reach adult size by a year.

Name: Lobo

Breed: 9th Generation Gray Wolf

How you became a part of the pack: Born into.

Appearance:

mind if i steal that image?
Name: Scrap

Breed: grey wolf

How you became a part of the pack: Born into the pack as Scout's 'little brother'

Appearance: http://www.visitidaho.org/assets/photos/hires/BabyWolf.jpg

that said and done - when is this going up?

Matr0shka
ya know ive noticed latley alot of people getting there threads up. And there not lasting why ? CAUSE the person making the threads arent posting in them ! i just wanna see this thing get going to see if id like to be apart of it.

Striding Cloud
Agreed! XD

Cherrywild
It will go up tomorrow. Stop whining, I've got work enough to drive someone insane. This does not come first.

Cherrywild
Now I would like you all to really understand the plot, and what we're dealing with here smile

The world is finally thawing out, what were human cities are covered in foliage now. The temperatures range from 10c ( some 50f ) on a sunnier day to -28 on a dark one. We live in mountainous forestland just outside what used to be a fairly large city.

We spend most of our time foraging, finding food wherever we can. Our den is in a clearing in a forrest just of city limits.

Here's some concept for ya.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g270/Jeremy5025/120225908672.jpg

MadMel
that picture doesn't work stick out tongue

Q'Anilia
ya know ive noticed latley alot of people getting there threads up. And there not lasting why ? CAUSE the person making the threads arent posting in them ! i just wanna see this thing get going to see if id like to be apart of it.

There's always a reason to why a person does not post in a thread and it has only been two days so far. So quiet down on the pessimism and show some respect. You're not even registered to this roleplay, so you're the last one to have any authority to even utter the word "Go"

Cherrywild will go when she is good and ready. Even if for one reason or another something would come down and she didn't go, there's no reason to snap about it. It's a pile of text on a virtual community. There's plenty more where this came from, so if you're not happy with things, simply don't take part of them.

This comment of yours was disrespectful and extremely unnecessary.

Matr0shka
It will go up tomorrow. Stop whining, I've got work enough to drive someone insane. This does not come first. wasnt refurring to you..... All i said was in the same sentence that i wanted to see how this would work.

Q'Anilla dont be ass your making assumtions. Striding Cloud even agrees that if people were more dedicated threads would still be rolling. I never ONCE said Cherry Wild was one of them. As far as quieting down ? lol its a thread it never says to use quiet voices when were typing lol1 So lame when people try to act safisticated online

Cherrywild
Considering you posted it in my thread it did seem quite a bit like you were referring to me, and people 'like' me who don't get threads up fast enough for your liking.

Also, Sophisticated. Misspelling that word is a little oxymoronic, don't you think? stick out tongue

Q'Anilia
Sophisticated.

There's nothing wrong with sophistication Online. Just because you don't have to face the people you talk to, doesn't mean you shouldn't try to be polite at all time. You may not have been referring to Cherrywild, but you spoke about her lack of an IC thread in her OOC thread and at the same time spoke about how people just make a roleplay and then not post in it.

No matter your intentions behind it, it was disrespectful. You can't justify that.

Matr0shka
Considering you posted it in my thread it did seem quite a bit like you were referring to me, and people 'like' me who don't get threads up fast enough for your liking.

Also, Sophisticated. Misspelling that word is a little oxymoronic, don't you think? stick out tongue lol1 my bad online shortend slang XD but no Cherry all i was saying was once a thread is up the ones who made it dont really post and usually everyone else in it doesnt know what to do without a leader right ? im not going to say any names but there was alot of good RP's that lacked leadership. Only reason i posted that here was to get a point across since alot of member are chatting here. I am definantly not saying your one of them

And Q'Anilia will you shut up already ? laughing out loud

JacopeX
mind if i steal that image?
Name: Scrap

Breed: grey wolf

How you became a part of the pack: Born into the pack as Scout's 'little brother'

Appearance: http://www.visitidaho.org/assets/photos/hires/BabyWolf.jpg

that said and done - when is this going up? Sorry if you were planning on using that pic? sad

I hate doing that...makes me feel like an assh*le, sometimes. stick out tongue

Matr0shka
stick out tongue ! what is the matter with you !

Q'Anilia
And Q'Anilia will you shut up already ? laughing out loud

When you give me no reason to talk back. You aren't exactly my ideal example of how a person should behave.

Matr0shka
You type like your 40 years old. I dont have to be in anyones standards of behavior Im me, dont like it ? TO BAD. Am i right ? Id say that i dont have to act "mature" since this thread, this website does not affect my real life duties or actions in any way. You have no reason to dislike me, you brought it on yourself by defending Wild Cherry when there was no reason too, since i was not even refuring to her. Almost as if you wanted to fight with me over this

Q'Anilia
And just how certain are you that I'm not 40?

As for not liking you, I didn't use to, but in this thread you've given me numerous reason to do so. You're rude.

Cammii
Name:
Cammii Lyin

Delta Wolf

Breed:
Mini German Wolf.

Cammii had came from another pack,the smallest of the litter gave her a harder time hunting, She was hurt badly in a fight,leaving her not abul to keep up with her pack.For a year till she got her strength back up and her hunting skill increased she was alone.But for two years she was taken into a new pack.And since than she was abul to keep up and get her skills to improve. She knows most in the pack . Shes always hunting ,since she isnt the normal breed she can live off -7lbs of food a day.Her breed is built to blend to the snow, and the bodys are made low to the ground to help them build speed in a short time.

Appearance:
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa101/chantelle_r_2008/anime/Redeyedwolf.jpg

Cammii
Why don't you guys just ignore each other than ? To stop all the fighting.

Matr0shka
Cammile theres no fighting silly girl. In fact im having fun with this

And just how certain are you that I'm not 40?

As for not liking you, I didn't use to, but in this thread you've given me numerous reason to do so. You're rude.

And you make stupid assumptions. I dont dislike you one bit. Your putting up a good argument. You can't get me to dislike you no matter how hard you try and i can't seem piss you off. Good Game

Cammii
Well play nice you two, be happy. (:

Matr0shka
O btw Q'Anilia i know your not 40. Yes Camille ill play nice =^-^=

Cammii
Good kitty <(^_^)>.

Someone pm me when the RP starts.(:

Q'Anilia
Cammile theres no fighting silly girl. In fact im having fun with this

And you make stupid assumptions. I dont dislike you one bit. Your putting up a good argument. You can't get me to dislike you no matter how hard you try and i can't seem piss you off. Good Game

I didn't say you didn't like me no expression And no offense, but there's not an Internet force in the world strong enough to anger me, let alone you. I just don't think it's proper behavior to not be respectful just because you don't have to.

O btw Q'Anilia i know your not 40. Yes Camille ill play nice =^-^=

Tell me how you know this.

Matr0shka
Although you type sophisticatedly and a "Ideal example of how a person behaves" Is definantly not somthing somone who is younger would say. Unless yet agian they just want to try and look smart in the mist of a little argument.

As far as being respectful i am to those who don't accuse me of bashing somone and saying i dont have a right to say what i said

Cherrywild
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll70/Gilleoric/Other/nycdestroyed.jpg

This was the pic that went bad. I failed. sad

But better late than never wink

Cammii
I think CW should write a book(:

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Cammii
I think CW should write a book(:

I think CW should be in a book

Cammii
That could work to (:

Cherrywild
I feel flattered. This is bad for my ego, you two stick out tongue embarrasment

I do write quite a bit when I can though... Often time's my characters' are based on people I find interesting or intriguing, whether I know them from online or in person. Perhaps one day I'll post some of it and some of you may recognize your personalities wink Originally posted by Q'Anilia
I think CW should be in a book

" The day the Finnish Princess met the raggedy stable girl of the south " angel

Matr0shka
lol inoccent angel smiley says it all !

Q'Anilia
Hah

Cammii
I just love to read CW work it's always has me hooked.

Matr0shka
I must check it out. I see the picture is very nice. It makes me feel, hmmm i dunno but its awsome big grin

Striding Cloud
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll70/Gilleoric/Other/nycdestroyed.jpg

This was the pic that went bad. I failed. sad

But better late than never wink

Ahh that pic is epic! big grin Gave me some good landing on how the rp should be.

Cherrywild
I do like it smile

Matr0shka
smile

Cammii
Epic.

Matr0shka
EPIC big grin thats a good word for it !

Cammii
Yes,it is xD

Cub
You type like your 40 years old. I dont have to be in anyones standards of behavior Im me, dont like it ? TO BAD. Am i right ? Id say that i dont have to act "mature" since this thread, this website does not affect my real life duties or actions in any way. You have no reason to dislike me, you brought it on yourself by defending Wild Cherry when there was no reason too, since i was not even refuring to her. Almost as if you wanted to fight with me over this

How rude messed

Matr0shka
I advice you be quiet, its over and done with

Striding Cloud
Yeah don't bring it back up! XD

Matr0shka
lol right ? some people just like to watch people argue ( like myself ) its rare nowa days that i get involved. Dont get me wrong, I HAD FUN >=)

Cub
lol right ? some people just like to watch people argue ( like myself ) its rare nowa days that i get involved. Dont get me wrong, I HAD FUN >=)

You havent seen her argue no expression She treated you with more respect than you deserved. Both she and cherry are real sweeties and you should apologize to both, something you havent done to either despite your disrespect

Matr0shka
I have no reason to apologize and why do people have to interfer ? Do you have a problem or are you just plane ignorant. Stop talking to me if your going to bud into somthing that is over and done with

Cub
You were rude. You should apologize

Matr0shka
Who are you to tell me what to do ? I got rude when she did, if you dont even know the root of the start then stay out and stand down

Cub
You were rude first. She just defended our friend. Your fault for phrasing yourself so very horribly very badly messed

Matr0shka
For your information WildCherry is my friend too. "phrasing yourself so very horribly very badly" lol XD ! lol You budding in was very unnecessary and useless. I never said i was talking about Wild Cherry, why this whole thing got started because somone ASSUMED. Make an ASS out of U and ME

Cammii
Look Hun,They had a problem to sum it up everyone just dropped it.If CW thought he was rude she would of said something.There is no need to start everything back up and pick a fight with Rand. It's not a big problem boys will be boys let them bicker ,CW didn't take mind to it so it didn't bug her.We are all friends now just drop it dear.

Cherrywild
As you saw Matr0shka even I thought you were speaking of me, and got a bit offended. Which is rare for me, so perhaps your phrasing could have been better. But I realize I misunderstood now, and I'm thankful I've got two lovely ladies to stick up for me as well. ( Oh it's good to have someone watching your back stick out tongue ) Anyhow, I think one comment being taken the wrong way, and one being stated the wrong way blew something a bit out of proportion.

So, that being said. I apologize for taking offence and responding a bit harshly to something I shouldn't have. I believe we should all do the same and move past something as trivial as this argument.

Cherrywild
Look Hun,They had a problem to sum it up everyone just dropped it.If CW thought he was rude she would of said something.There is no need to start everything back up and pick a fight with Rand. It's not a big problem boys will be boys let them bicker ,CW didn't take mind to it so it didn't bug her.We are all friends now just drop it dear. Friends are good. thumb up big grin

Cub
For your information WildCherry is my friend too. "phrasing yourself so very horribly very badly" lol XD ! lol You budding in was very unnecessary and useless. I never said i was talking about Wild Cherry, why this whole thing got started because somone ASSUMED. Make an ASS out of U and ME

Standing up for a friend or two is never useless sad

Matr0shka
WildCherry im sorry I insulted you when it wasnt to youhug and Camille n Striding Cloud thankyou for your support, WildCherry isnt the only one who has back up ha-som

Cherrywild
Originally posted by Cub
Standing up for a friend or two is never useless sad not at all hug

But not to worry. I believe when he responded how he did he was 'in a mood' which put everyone else 'in a mood' and made everyone mean for a moment. I think it's all settled now. Hope at least. (:

Cherrywild
WildCherry im sorry I insulted you when it wasnt to youhug and Camille n Striding Cloud thankyou for your support, WildCherry isnt the only one who has back up ha-som Ha, precisely. Thank you much sir. Gladly accepted wink

All friends, all good. Happy wolves now?! big grin

Matr0shka
LOl see everything is fine now, o and ummmm not to be dumb but eh my real name means Wolf Sheild, Yet im the only one who is not very sure how to RP as a wolfy. Somthing im not use to

Cammii
I know the problem! Everyones just mad because they don't have a cookie.

Problem fixed xD

Matr0shka
!!!!

thanks for da cookie Camille ! hug

Cammii
LOl see everything is fine now, o and ummmm not to be dumb but eh my real name means Wolf Sheild, Yet im the only one who is not very sure how to RP as a wolfy. Somthing im not use to

Act like a over size cat that kills things and goes rawr fear me (:

Cub
Are you two a couple?

Cammii
Me and Rand ?! Lol no I have a girl friend my dear rands a old "tall" friend of mine.

Matr0shka
Haha we dated years ago though smile now were good friend right Cammi ? big grin

Haha so odd somone calling me Rand here. Im used to Matroshka

Cammii
Yea back in the day bestie friends,rands old now lmao.
Well ur names Rand so I call you Rand xD

Matr0shka
haha not hard calling you Camillie you always used your real name ya silly stick out tongue OLD lol i wouldnt consider myself that old XD !!!

Cammii
Lol well now everyone knows ur name xD I'm making you a nickname,hmm randie kins, snazzy (:

you know ur geting up there lol

Cub
You two dont seem feel than me stick out tongue

Matr0shka
Randie Kins !?!?! aw cmon ! and What do you mean Cub ? big grin

Cammii
Randie kins!

Matr0shka
X____X and wtf do i call you lol MISS BIG BOOBS HAH !!! >=D

Cammii
Don't hate randie kins mine are bigger
xD

Cub
Randie Kins !?!?! aw cmon ! and What do you mean Cub ? big grin

That it feels like you two arent older than me smile

Matr0shka
haha ya like i said i dont like to act my age when im talking online n stuff. In real life im quiet, polite, and friendly. All the things i wasnt just a couple of hours ago XD !!! but no this is the place where i can let out the kid in me. I miss the feelings you get when your younger, like holidays for example, for me the spark of Christmas died years ago..... On KMC role playing and such, it brings me back. I started RPing here when i was 13

And Camille im glad i dont have boobs. I r MAN !! i has Pectoralis Muscles !

Cammii
Umm okie? Does age matter?

Cub
It does big grin

Cammii
Hun it really doesnt, I am a mother , I act like im 10 here to blow off some stress.Time doesnt make you neither does age, People here don't care how old you are,its on how you act.Rand brings out the kid in me in many ways.Your no better than i or anyone else is better on how old you are.Your age is just a number.

Matr0shka
Haha if i hadent heard "Age is just a number" 100 times by Cammi XD !!!! but in this day in age it does count unfortunantly :P

Cammii
Randie kins is a cool kid,but it does matter time to time.But being older doesnt make you better than anyone else around you, .

Cub
Hun it really doesnt, I am a mother , I act like im 10 here to blow off some stress.Time doesnt make you neither does age, People here don't care how old you are,its on how you act.Rand brings out the kid in me in many ways.Your no better than i or anyone else is better on how old you are.Your age is just a number.

Wait what? no expression

Cammii
If your older or not it doesnt matter no one gives a ****,Dont start a fight with me.Im sure as hell not in the mood.

Cub
What did I do? messed

Cammii
Your starting to anoy me as hell.

Cub
How?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>