MJJ vs. Telepathy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Merlyn
MJJ obviously has a mind of some sort, as that is how Fury basically 'killed' him in the end.
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3275/fury1.jpg

So if MJJ's brain can be destroyed via filament running through it (yes, I know it was in unspace), then how would these telepaths fair against him?

Team Telepath:
Professor Xavier
Cassandra Nova
Cable (Jesus)
X-Man (Shaman)
Onslaught
Emma Frost

They will have 10 mins of 'prep' (no outside powers or weaponry can be brought into play). And they will suddenly appear at MJJ's location, much like Fury itself did.

What say ye?

Galan007
If any team were capable of mind-raping MJJ, this would certainly be it. In their prep period the team could link minds, thus creating a 'hive mind' so to speak -- it's hard to imagine anything standing up to THAT degree of *mental* power. You also have beings on the team (such as Nate) who are capable of stepping into Planck time. So theoretically, MJJ shouldn't/wouldn't be fast enough to react to.... well, anything they threw at him. There are also a few of them who are capable of dimensional teleportation (hello unspace BFR.) Lastly, the pre-cog their 'hive mind' would possess should allow them to figure out the best, and most efficient way to defeat MJJ before the battle ever starts.

OR... MJJ just turns them all into pickles.

Tough call. mmm

Mindset
MJJ is not restricted to simple concepts like time/speed.

Galan007
^ Agreed. I'm just going off of the abilities he displayed is all. I mean, in theory he could just make Planck time non-existant. In theory he could just manifest a universe where TP doesn't even exist. Etc.

And though it's highly improbable that he would do the aforementioned, it should still be possible.

Mindset
You're smart like me. thumb up

Merlyn
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Agreed. I'm just going off of the abilities he displayed is all. I mean, in theory he could just make Planck time non-existant. In theory he could just manifest a universe where TP doesn't even exist. Etc.

And though it's highly improbable that he would do the aforementioned, it should still be possible. None of that stuff. It was my intention that the telepaths' powers cannot be directly tampered with.

Knowsbleed33
You'd have to do it through his warp. He's completely invulnerable in there.

It's not going to work.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mindset
You're smart like me. thumb up Not quite.... stick out tongue

Originally posted by Merlyn
MJJ obviously has a mind of some sort, as that is how Fury basically 'killed' him in the end.
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3275/fury1.jpg

So if MJJ's brain can be destroyed via filament running through it (yes, I know it was in unspace), then how would these telepaths fair against him?

Team Telepath:
Professor Xavier
Cassandra Nova
Cable (Jesus)
X-Man (Shaman)
Onslaught
Emma Frost

They will have 10 mins of 'prep' (no outside powers or weaponry can be brought into play). And they will suddenly appear at MJJ's location, much like Fury itself did.

What say ye? give Nate the Blue Infinity Gem and this team stand some chance.....

galactusischere
Wouldn't Jaspers be able to make himself completely immune to telepathy through reality warping?

Galan007
Originally posted by galactusischere
Wouldn't Jaspers be able to make himself completely immune to telepathy through reality warping? Maybe if he knew it were coming.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Wouldn't Jaspers be able to make himself completely immune to telepathy through reality warping? I always wondered if he is even capable of curing his own crazed mind?...and if he did what happens to him?.. confused

Galan007
^ Imo, if MJJ cured his 'wackyness' he would not be as powerful.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Galan007
Maybe if he knew it were coming.

He wouldn't need to know. Give me an instance where he was significantly affected within his warp.

Galan007
^ I don't recall TP ever being used against MJJ.

Colossus-Big C
couldnt MJJ warp reality and make these guys a figment of his imagination?

Colossus-Big C
okay how many versions of MJJ are there and who is more powerful?

galactusischere
616 and 238.

616 is more powerful.

Knowsbleed33
Both were omniversal powers. The main difference was that universal nullification wouldn't have worked on the 616 version.

Colossus-Big C
did they know about each other?

Knowsbleed33
No.

Colossus-Big C
couldnt MJJ warp reality and make himself all knowing?

Utrigita
Good one imo Merlyn thumb up

Are we assuming that MJJ's Warp is already up and running or are we assuming that the "only" one affected by his Warp at the time the team strikes is well MJJ?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
couldnt MJJ warp reality and make himself all knowing?

He can make it so that he's all knowing within his warp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.