Silver Age Mangog/King Thor vs Depowered Tyrant/Afro Magus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr.

Harbinger
Mangog and Thor win.

galactusischere
Tyrant soloes.

Lord Feron
Team 2 Crushes, Tyrant could solo.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 2 does crush

Galan007
^ Iyo, is DP Tyrant > Desak in the Destroyer armor?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Iyo, is DP Tyrant > Desak in the Destroyer armor?

Yes. Imo you replace KT with Tyrant in that comic and he wins just the same. You know me and my views on Tyrant my friend, I view him as at the least Odin level in power.

Galan007
Cool beans. I disagree about Tyrant's superiority over Desak in the Destroyer armor, but that's neither here nor there.

In my opinion IF team 2 does win, it wouldn't be a stomp in their favor.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
Cool beans. I disagree about Tyrant's superiority over Desak in the Destroyer armor, but that's neither here nor there.

In my opinion IF team 2 does win, it wouldn't be a stomp in their favor.

True, it's neither here nor there but I'm still curious as to your thoughts my friend. Obviously I'm a big fan of Tyrant and view him in maybe a different light than others. I view hiim as at least skyfather level or higher. Regardless, you view a fight between those two as a win for Desak? Why?

P.S. Also... you're right... it wouldn't be a stomp either way. Good correction

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
True, it's neither here nor there but I'm still curious as to your thoughts my friend. Obviously I'm a big fan of Tyrant and view him in maybe a different light than others. I view hiim as at least skyfather level or higher. Regardless, you view a fight between those two as a win for Desak? Why? Not really sure who would actually win a battle between Destroyer-Desak and Tyrant, tbh. I only posed that question to you because KT literally one-shotted the armored Desak -- and I just can't imagine Tyrant doing the same (as easily, at least.)

Just MO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.