Validus VS Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redninjas
who wins

nicamarvin
Originally posted by redninjas
who wins YET another Validus SHIT STOMP for the Win... roll eyes (sarcastic)

stan5677
Pretty much... Thor has no chance outside of bfr to beat Validus.

tideoftime
The GodBlast might... *might*... be able to stop Validus, and BFR is certainly plausable... but in a conventional battle, even with all the other tricks Thor can muster, Validus takes the majority. He's just conceptually too tough/strong.

galactusischere
A godblast should do nicely.

tideoftime
Originally posted by galactusischere
A godblast should do nicely.

Honestly, I don't know about that. Could it, generally speaking? Sure. As a definite? No. Validus is one of the toughest nuts to crack in DC (from the Silver Age, at least), and could really tank attacks that were uber in nature. GB might work. Or, to Thor's shock, might leave a very hurt, but still battle-worthy, Validus ready to lay a smack down...

BFR is the more reliable option for Thor...

galactusischere
The godblast didn't even phase Cain, but it sent Galactus packing. I honestly don't know it the GB would work or not due to its inconstancy.

Mshinu
BFR and Godblast may work but as long as CIS is on I see Thor mixing it up close and getting smeared across several square meters of pavement.

tideoftime
The godblast didn't even phase Cain, but it sent Galactus packing. I honestly don't know it the GB would work or not due to its inconstancy.

That's what I mean. Setting and context are important. Like I said: it might work, but then again Validus might be able to tank it (would be very hurt, no doubt, but not out of the picture).

SoulDevourer
the GB use on Galactus look more impressive so if Thor use that one then it could work on V

Batman-Prime
Vali stomps

JakeTheBank
There's no shame in Thor losing to Validus.

Endless Mike
Pre or Post - Crisis Validus?

Mindship
Between the talking about it, making the stand for it, and calling it forth, it took at least a minute or so for Thor to prep and raise the Galactus-effecting godblast, with Galactus not around to stop him. Will Validus give Thor that time? Also, Validus (ie, Silver Age) had those mental lightning bolts strong enough to rock anyone in DC.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Poor Thor... I really see no way for him to win.

K-Dog
Yeah, him is going to need Odin-force to win this one.

quanchi112
The godblast didn't even phase Cain, but it sent Galactus packing. I honestly don't know it the GB would work or not due to its inconstancy. Do you know why it didn't really hurt Juggs?

redninjas
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you know why it didn't really hurt Juggs?

because it couldnt? confused

Kris Blaze
So people think Juggernaut and Galactus were hit with the same attack.

Nice no expression

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Nice no expression
Welcome to KMC.

Kris Blaze
And back on topic we see Thor losing a good 2 to 3 out of 10.

I don't necessarily agree with the notion that -EVERY- villain who was stronger than PC Superman is somehow above his level. This doesn't mean I don't acknowledge his zomfg strength and telepathic attacks, which have proved mildly effective against Thor in the past.

tideoftime
To clarify my postion: I don't think Validus would utterly stomp Thor; Thor has options that (Silver Age) Superboy/Mon-el/Ultra Boy, as a trio, didn't have (and it took the three of them to physically overpower him). But generally speaking, Val's strength/durability, coupled with his mindblasts, will take Thor about 7-8/10, with Thor's wins coming from either BFR, a sufficiently prepared Godblast, or Thor looking like absolute hell afterwards and thinking fighting Val wasn't really a good way to spend a weekend...

nicamarvin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you know why it didn't really hurt Juggs? because here in KMC Juggernaut Durability>Hungry Galactus Durability..

Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Welcome to KMC.

SHUT UP............. mad

Knowsbleed33
The GF blast didn't hurt Juggernaut because it didn't. There were no stipulations that made it so.

PC Validus wins this fight comfortably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.