Squirrel girl VS Thanos and Doom with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkOdin
Squirrel Girl just painted her nails so she will wait 5 mins before using her hands.

galactusischere
It won't matter. No one short of Chuck Norris can defeat Squirrel girl.

Squirrel-like agility and speed FTW.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
It won't matter. No one short of Chuck Norris can defeat Squirrel girl.

Squirrel-like agility and speed FTW. can she Super Combo FTW... confused

King Kandy
Well her squirrly friends can take out doom like the first time. But she dusted off her hands after beating Thanos, so I wonder what tactic is available to her there.

the ninjak
Sg throws a squirrel at Dooms face then Squirrel kicks Thanos in the head, then sweeps Dooms legs.
Stands up and blows her nails.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well her squirrly friends can take out doom like the first time. But she dusted off her hands after beating Thanos, so I wonder what tactic is available to her there.

had to do the dirty deed on thanos... prison style

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Kandy
She has a prehensile tail. She doesn't need her hands to Fist Thanos. embarrasment

Mshinu
She ducks using her Squirrel Like Agility. Thanos` blast misses her and KOs Doom. Doom`s blast misses her and KOs Thanos.

4 mins 59 secs later her nails are dry.

Endless Mike
These two losers aren't even worth her time

Mindset
She kills Thanos, Doom watches.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.