Thor Vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who is more durable to piercing damage

galactusischere
Big C.

KillAll
eh, probably colossus. but thor would beat him to a pulp with or without the hammer.

redninjas
Originally posted by KillAll
eh, probably colossus. but thor would beat him to a pulp with or without the hammer.

thor fanboism at its best even when the scenario is against thor his fanboys still have to mention somehow that he will win

KillAll
Originally posted by redninjas
thor fanboism at its best even when the scenario is against thor his fanboys still have to mention somehow that he will win

thor would win, and its still not even a garauntee that colossus is more durable with peircing attacks either...

so try something a little more productive next time, are you capable of that?

manx422
Thor

the ninjak
How would Colossus fare against punches from Sentry?
Because Thor took them just fine..... Well I mean still flying

SoulDevourer
if its current Thor then either Thor or their equal

rotiart
colossus is more durable to piercing...
1 point colossus..
2014 points to thor...

SoulDevourer
proof that Colosus resist cut/pirce better? (better then current Thor not classic Thor)

roughrider
Colossus is more durable against his skin getting pierced, overall.

snoopdogg
Can Thor be bruised and sh!t? Due to the nature of Colossus' body he cannot.

Magneto1982
Colossus, but it will be a close fight.

The Nuul
Colossus dur >>> Thor.

Thor had a broken rib, this wouldnt happen with Colossus.

Even with piercing damage Colossuss >> Thors dur.

SoulDevourer
Colossus cant get a rib broken but he can get crush like a tincan (like wut Juggernaut was gonna do lol)

DarkOdin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Colossus dur >>> Thor.

Even with piercing damage Colossuss >> Thors dur. lol IF BOr hit Colossus he would be dead

PLease i never seen Thors arm's break from fighting Hulk stick out tongue

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DarkOdin
lol IF BOr hit Colossus he would be dead

PLease i never seen Thors arm's break from fighting Hulk stick out tongue WWHulk bending Colossus' arms just goes to show what lengths Hulk went through to put him down. He was one-shotting the likes of She-Hulk, Thing, Ares Doc Samson, etc.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the ninjak
How would Colossus fare against punches from Sentry?
Because Thor took them just fine..... Well I mean still flying what does this have to do with who can withstand more piercing?

anyways colossus took hits from juggernaut gladiator and king hyperion with out sustaning injury soo..

Colossus-Big C
lol IF BOr hit Colossus he would be dead

PLease i never seen Thors arm's break from fighting Hulk stick out tongue um ,it was just bent beyond its bending point nothing brokesmokin'

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
um ,it was just bent beyond its bending point nothing brokesmokin' When they were using the laser to unbend them the guy who can heal people "i forgot his name" said once they are not bend i can heal them so yes they were broken stick out tongue

snoopdogg
When they were using the laser to unbend them the guy who can heal people "i forgot his name" said once they are not bend i can heal them so yes they were broken stick out tongue Colossus' body is malleable. It bends, it don't break. His bodies elasticity has been compared to Reed Richards. Just on a lower level.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus' body is malleable. It bends, it don't break. His bodies elasticity has been compared to Reed Richards. Just on a lower level. So what was need to be healed then?? His he had any eleasticity like reed he wouldn't of screamed in pain when hulk broke his arms. Comparing reed to colossus in elasticity is one of the must stupids things i have heard yet eek!

snoopdogg
Elixir even stated his arms were bent. I'm surprised Strong Guy wasn't strong enough to bend them back.

And during Secret Wars Colossus body was stated to be elastic in nature like Reed Richards. I didn't say it was on the same level though. Pay attention.

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/th_Colossuselastic.jpg

Thing, Thor, and Hulk's body sustained more damage than Colossus' body did during the explosion that killed them during Secret Wars.

DarkOdin
Elixir even stated his arms were bent. I'm surprised Strong Guy wasn't strong enough to bend them back.

And during Secret Wars Colossus body was stated to be elastic in nature like Reed Richards. I didn't say it was on the same level though. Pay attention. You send his elasticity was compared to reed's which means he is on par with him. Which either way is BS since we have seen otherwise.

Post the scan Elixir states that once his arms are no longer bent he can fix them which mean they are broken

snoopdogg
You send his elasticity was compared to reed's which means he is on par with him. Which either way is BS since we have seen otherwise.

Post the scan Elixir states that once his arms are no longer bent he can fix them which mean they are broken How about I post the scan where Elixir says they are bent?

Colossus-Big C
wasnt thor cut up by wolverine?

DarkOdin

Thing, Thor, and Hulk's body sustained more damage than Colossus' body did during the explosion that killed them during Secret Wars.

It is called hyberbole elasticity has nothing to do with it. It it was colossus would have been a talking pancake for crying out loud

snoopdogg
Talk pancake?

DarkOdin
How about I post the scan where Elixir says they are bent? I just said that roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkOdin
Talk pancake? fixed

snoopdogg
I just said that roll eyes (sarcastic) Good we agree they are bent and not broken.

DarkOdin
Good we agree they are bent and not broken. Not even close hhe states that they are bent and that he can heal them once they are not which mean they are broken

snoopdogg
Not even close hhe states that they are bent and that he can heal them once they are not which mean they are broken No, Elixir says he cannot unbend his arms.

Colossus-Big C
Not even close hhe states that they are bent and that he can heal them once they are not which mean they are broken no,

when you bend metal it becomes more elastic even if you bend it back to its position. he was going to heal it back to original

Kris Blaze
Just because Thor's body has certain human limitations doesn't mean that Colossus is more durable, it means that he'll receive damage in a different way. An attack that would break Thor's ribs could very well kill Colossus. The russian not receiving damage in a different man than humans, does not say anything about the degree of damage he can take. Such as the time Pyro and Avalanche shattered his steel form, an attack that would do little to Thor. Zeus and Odin both have human-like physique, does this mean that Colossus is more durable? Of course not.

DarkOdin
no,

when you bend metal it becomes more elastic even if you bend it back to its position. he was going to heal it back to original NO when you bend metal is expands and streches once when you go to bend it back it strechec more and becomes brittle.

DarkOdin
no,

when you bend metal it becomes more elastic even if you bend it back to its position. he was going to heal it back to original it is not elastic!!!! it streches and expands becoming weaker. That how metal works ask any auto body guy how the repair metal.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Just because Thor's body has certain human limitations doesn't mean that Colossus is more durable, it means that he'll receive damage in a different way. An attack that would break Thor's ribs could very well kill Colossus. The russian not receiving damage in a different man than humans, does not say anything about the degree of damage he can take. Such as the time Pyro and Avalanche shattered his steel form, an attack that would do little to Thor. Zeus and Odin both have human-like physique, does this mean that Colossus is more durable? Of course not. we are going by feats.
colossus survived an explosion that killed thor smile
and also this is piercing durability not brute force.
brute force is punches/explosions
piercing is able to withstand sharp objects from cutting you, its very different smile.

also odin and zeus are leagues above thor.

Colossus-Big C
it is not elastic!!!! it streches and expands becoming weaker. That how metal works ask any auto body guy how the repair metal. yes so his arms bent and became weaker, so they had to bend it back in place and "Heal" it to how tough it was smile

Warlord
Colossus dur >>> Thor.

Even with piercing damage Colossuss >> Thors dur.

what?
laughing out loud

Warlord
we are going by feats.

when was that?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Warlord
when was that? the scan was posted in the last page

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Warlord
what?
laughing out loud colossus ribs and the muscles and blood around it becomes pure metal...

Kris Blaze
we are going by feats.
piercing is able to withstand sharp objects from cutting you, its very different smile.

also odin and zeus are leagues above thor.
You clearly did not understand a single thing.

Reread my post and respond in accordance with the points I made.

DarkOdin
yes so his arms bent and became weaker, so they had to bend it back in place and "Heal" it to how tough it was smile nothing do to do with how "tough it is his arms were broken his bone beocme betal his broke them if they were just bent then they woudn't need to heal them like you say the sretch past his point of ductilability which all metal has.

DarkOdin
we are going by feats.

also odin and zeus are leagues above thor. The only time Thor has been pieced is when Durok stabbed him . Thor was sctrached from Logan and i the same for good old Tin head so.......... what do we have showing of Colossus not being peiced better then Thors Also we have Thor stopping Bor axes with his hands by grabing the blade. I would love to see if Colossus could do that with his better hands

Kris Blaze
Is he talking about Secret War? facepalm

ankur29

hulk gets durability boost proportional to his strength, he probably wasn't that angry at that time

The Nuul
Logan would cut Thor a lot easier than he would Colossus. Most of know that Logan without super strength cannot cut Colossus deep, the same cannot be said for Thor.

DarkOdin
Logan would cut Thor a lot easier than he would Colossus. Most of know that Logan without super strength cannot cut Colossus deep, the same cannot be said for Thor. umm We seen Logan try to cut Thor and he couldn't cut him deep enough same for Colosuus surface scraches WE did see him perice Thor's skin when he leaped at him but we haven't seen him try this one on Colossus so we are at a stand still

SoulDevourer

colossus survived an explosion that killed thor smile WTF are u talkin about?

SoulDevourer
wasnt thor cut up by wolverine? adamantium no expression

its like Supe it take special stuff to cut/pirce Thor (at least current Thor)

u sayin Colossus skin is harder then adamantium?

Kris Blaze
Logan would cut Thor a lot easier than he would Colossus. Most of know that Logan without super strength cannot cut Colossus deep, the same cannot be said for Thor.
oh, so you're wrong

The Nuul
Its just hard to prove because Logan hasnt really cut Thor before because they havent really fought. So its a mood point.

The Nuul
oh, so you're wrong

About?

Kris Blaze
About?
Wolverine failing to cut Colossus and being able to cut Thor easily.

-Pr-
Just because Thor's body has certain human limitations doesn't mean that Colossus is more durable, it means that he'll receive damage in a different way. An attack that would break Thor's ribs could very well kill Colossus. The russian not receiving damage in a different man than humans, does not say anything about the degree of damage he can take. Such as the time Pyro and Avalanche shattered his steel form, an attack that would do little to Thor. Zeus and Odin both have human-like physique, does this mean that Colossus is more durable? Of course not.

when did pyro and avalanche shatter colossus?

or do you mean when they turned him to stone?

The Nuul
Wolverine failing to cut Colossus and being able to cut Thor easily. You said I am wrong like I contradicted myself?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -Pr-

or do you mean when they turned him to stone? I was wondering that also. But became bored with these peasants.

The Nuul

or do you mean when they turned him to stone?

confused

tideoftime
Although some people have responded as if this were a Thor vs. Colossus *fight*, I will respond to the actual question: Colossus is more resistant to piercing/slashing attacks than Thor. By what degree? I won't venture to guess, at this point, as I need to see more current relative feats for Thor. But in general, Colossus.

Kris Blaze
Uncanny x-men 174 or such.

This is madness btw, Colossus was cut by riptide for crying out loud.

Wisdom's hot knives did a number on him as well.

-Pr-

Wisdom's hot knives did a number on him as well.

ah, i'll have a look.

riptide was during the mutant massacre right? he's had two upgrades since then. not saying he's more durable than thor, though.

didn't see wisdom.

Kris Blaze
ah, i'll have a look.

riptide was during the mutant massacre right? he's had two upgrades since then. not saying he's more durable than thor, though.

didn't see wisdom.
Both of the first incidents are a while ago, but his upgrades have been incredibly ambiguous. People say he was upgraded in Astonishing X-men, but to what extent?

Wisdom was in Excalibur I think. He was also cut by either Reaper or X-Cutiner.

-Pr-
Both of the first incidents are a while ago, but his upgrades have been incredibly ambiguous. People say he was upgraded in Astonishing X-men, but to what extent?

Wisdom was in Excalibur I think. He was also cut by either Reaper or X-Cutiner.

he went from being a class 75 to cl100. his durability was more visually upgraded than his strength, though.

Kris Blaze
he went from being a class 75 to cl100. his durability was more visually upgraded than his strength, though.
Please explain how his durability was more visually upgraded? I've been keeping up to date with most x-men titles the last 4 or 5 years and I don't remember seeing it.

Bentley
Hahaha, Colossus, such a nice dude.

-Pr-
Please explain how his durability was more visually upgraded? I've been keeping up to date with most x-men titles the last 4 or 5 years and I don't remember seeing it.

look at what he's tanked since coming back. the sentinel blast (which i honestly don't recall him being able to do back in the day), the energy on the breakworld (and atmospheric entry), the attack by the blackbird. the danger room defences.

those are all things that i honestly think show that he's a lot more durable than he used to be.

Kris Blaze
look at what he's tanked since coming back. the sentinel blast (which i honestly don't recall him being able to do back in the day), the energy on the breakworld (and atmospheric entry), the attack by the blackbird. the danger room defences.

those are all things that i honestly think show that he's a lot more durable than he used to be.
I completely 100% disagree.

I also don't see how in the world you figure that a sentinel blast would even come close to taking out old Colossus. Old being pre-class 100.

StiltmanFTW

Didn't Riptide fail to cut upgraded Colossus? His shurikens just bounced off him, IIRC.

AsbestosFlaygon
Probably Colossus.
Though Thor is surely more durable to blunt force.

Colossus-Big C
theres a glitch i says 3 pages but i only see 2, now that i see the third page i only see the first post????

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Didn't Riptide fail to cut upgraded Colossus? His shurikens just bounced off him, IIRC. this is correct. upgraded colossus has yet to be cut.

Colossus-Big C
You clearly did not understand a single thing.

Reread my post and respond in accordance with the points I made. yes i read it, and it has nothing to do with who can be pierced easier. thats the point of this thread. NOT who is more durable overall.

also colossus went toe to toe with gladiator and juggernaut while they was going all out, none of these guys even hurted him

Colossus-Big C
i never knew colossus had a son http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o209/blackjesus70/Colossuss-1.gif

KingD19
Yea, he had a threesome in the Savage Land after he saved 2 chicks from a t-rex. His son is named Peter, although Big C doesn't know Pete is his.

I remember the scythe across his face, and something was wrong with him during that encounter, he let it happen.

He upgraded against Riptide.

And the Pete Wisdom thing was stupid. I take it with a grain of salt. Think about it, I understand that Wisdoms knives are as hot as the surface of the sun, but Colossus was trying to kill this guy, and he was withstanding his blows. Wisdom has no durability beyond human, he should've died.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
adamantium no expression

its like Supe it take special stuff to cut/pirce Thor (at least current Thor)

u sayin Colossus skin is harder then adamantium? no. but you need incredible force behind the adamantium to cut him

Colossus-Big C

Wisdom's hot knives did a number on him as well. wasnt one of these guys knives hotter than the sun?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KingD19
Yea, he had a threesome in the Savage Land after he saved 2 chicks from a t-rex. His son is named Peter, although Big C doesn't know Pete is his.

I remember the scythe across his face, and something was wrong with him during that encounter, he let it happen.

He upgraded against Riptide.

And the Pete Wisdom thing was stupid. I take it with a grain of salt. Think about it, I understand that Wisdoms knives are as hot as the surface of the sun, but Colossus was trying to kill this guy, and he was withstanding his blows. Wisdom has no durability beyond human, he should've died. same way colossus was punching this guy(forgot who it was) and the guy took his blows but yet he knocked himself out we he fell from a building....

h1a8
This even shouldn't be a contest. Thor is barely bulletproof. The toughest bullets puts welts on him. Now durability in general may go to Thor though. Other times Thor is wearing armor so that don't count.

SoulDevourer
lol
welt=next to nothin

no visibl damage on his skin + he was like he dint even feel them. those were hi-caliber military shells btw

i mean when has Thors skin been cut/pirced? (esp. current Thor, but even classic Thor)

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by h1a8
This even shouldn't be a contest. Thor is barely bulletproof. The toughest bullets puts welts on him. Now durability in general may go to Thor though. Other times Thor is wearing armor so that don't count.
lmfao

This be some crazy shit.

Colossus-Big C
lol
welt=next to nothin

no visibl damage on his skin + he was like he dint even feel them. those were hi-caliber military shells btw

i mean when has Thors skin been cut/pirced? (esp. current Thor, but even classic Thor) Post Scans

Colossus-Big C
lol
welt=next to nothin

i mean when has Thors skin been cut/pirced? (esp. current Thor, but even classic Thor) colossus once survive an arrow war head that works by penetrating into tanks and exploding.

StiltmanFTW
Wasn't that Ultimate Colossus...?

SoulDevourer
Post Scans say please

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wasn't that Ultimate Colossus...? confused

SoulDevourer
colossus once survive an arrow war head that works by penetrating into tanks and exploding. post scans

edit: please

Colossus-Big C
say please Please big grin

SoulDevourer
Please big grin good

but i aint got the scans anyway sad stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
confused

That arrow thing. It's not canon to 616.

SoulDevourer
yup and Ultimate colossus is adamatium anyway

(tho Thor w/odinforce coud survive that kinda attack no prob IMO)

StiltmanFTW
yup and Ultimate colossus is adamatium anyway

(tho Thor w/odinforce coud survive that kinda attack no prob IMO)

What... did he get an upgrade or something? I thought it was featless 1031 Colossus whose body was composed out of adamantium. Ultimate Piotr got his heart cut out by Logan.

Thor doesn't have Odinforce anymore.

Colossus-Big C
here is colossus holding a jet in place while its at full throttle

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5648/395258-169273-colossus_super.jpg

h1a8
lol
welt=next to nothin

i mean when has Thors skin been cut/pirced? (esp. current Thor, but even classic Thor)

Thor has been cut by swords (classic Thor) and injured by bullets. The original writers (Stan Lee) wrote Thor to not be bulletproof by having him block bullets. Colossus has been always been written as bulletproof. This says a lot.

I already stated how powerful the bullets were that shot Thor. Still they would have bounced off Colossus like nothing. Thor wouldn't say welts if they were not welting him. This is stupid. Writer's intention >>> art shown. For example, Flash clearly exceeded the speed of light when he saved all those people from the bomb, yet the writer WROTE him to be traveling near the speed of light.

psycho gundam
you're wrong on both accounts concerning the flash feat, pure eyesight fail there bud.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you're wrong on both accounts concerning the flash feat, pure eyesight fail there bud. actually he is right on the flash feat, it would impossible for him to did what he did in "Near Light Speed" it would of been at least a thousand times faster than light

psycho gundam
not really, nukes have been filmed with super-high speed cameras, it's quantifiable.

the mushroom cloud was well formed before flash was complete, that's like a full 2-3 seconds minimum.

Mindset
And yet he was only going near light speed.

I love fiction.

SoulDevourer
Thor has been cut by swords (classic Thor) and injured by bullets. The original writers (Stan Lee) wrote Thor to not be bulletproof by having him block bullets. Colossus has been always been written as bulletproof. This says a lot. ok for *classic* thor

but even then...what were those bullets made of? wink (those that pirced his skin)

uh no art >>> written confused this comics not literature lol...comics = visual thing, u know roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyway Thor only said it was "annoyin welts" or somethin. guess it just tickle lol

Colossus-Big C
not really, nukes have been filmed with super-high speed cameras, it's quantifiable.

the mushroom cloud was well formed before flash was complete, that's like a full 2-3 seconds minimum. your forgetting he carried 500,000 people individualy to a place 100miles away in a split second.

snoopdogg
I don't know how big the guns are on the blackbird but Colossus easily walked right through them iirc.

psycho gundam
your forgetting he carried 500,000 people individualy to a place 100miles away in a split second. not totally individually, and he had a few seconds to do it.

also, the flash only had to save the majority of them from the shockwave which travels far slower than the solar temperature flash (which would have insta-killed them if they were close enough).

h1a8

the mushroom cloud was well formed before flash was complete, that's like a full 2-3 seconds minimum.

The radiation from nukes comes out at the speed of light. This is common knowledge.

h1a8
ok for *classic* thor

but even then...what were those bullets made of? wink (those that pirced his skin)

uh no art >>> written confused this comics not literature lol...comics = visual thing, u know roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyway Thor only said it was "annoyin welts" or somethin. guess it just tickle lol

Bullets were made of lead.

Uhm no!

written word>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>any art depiction. You can't change the writer's intentions.

Welts are sores (bad ones at that). Look it up.

Mindset
How are welts bad sores?

SoulDevourer
Bullets were made of lead.those bullets (big ones iirc) cause classic Thor pain but dint pirce him

so what about whats drawn on the panels? he dint intend that? drew it by accident? laughing out loud

ok cos no visible sores on panel => tiny or no welts smokin'

redninjas
Originally posted by KillAll
thor would win, and its still not even a garauntee that colossus is more durable with peircing attacks either...

so try something a little more productive next time, are you capable of that?

oh seriously just shut up fanboy if you think thor is more durable then colossus in peircing foce you are an idiot wolverine was able to cut his arm bozo

JakeTheBank
...what?

tideoftime
not totally individually, and he had a few seconds to do it.

also, the flash only had to save the majority of them from the shockwave which travels far slower than the solar temperature flash (which would have insta-killed them if they were close enough).

Actually, Big-C is right: Wally moved them all in a fraction of a second, not seconds (plural); and while H1a8 can be annoying with his fact-flinging sometimes, he's also right -- the radiation travels much faster than the shockwave; once someone catches even a glimpse of the flash of a nuclear bomb within a horizon arc (about 10-14 miles, depending on terrain), it's already too late, as an already long-term fatal exposure of radiation has occured. Dying in the shockwave would actually be a mercy by comparison.

But back on topic: to reiterate -- Colossus is more resistant to piercing attacks than Thor. I won't venture to what degee, but there you go...

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
How are welts bad sores? My definition of bad is something that hurts. Lashes from welts are very tender and can hurt a lot.

those bullets (big ones iirc) cause classic Thor pain but dint pirce him
They didn't pierce him completely but enough to cause welts, abrasions and lashes of his skin There's infinite reasons why art is drawn different than what is written. I'll name a few:
Something is too big to draw so they draw it smaller to fit the page (like planets vs. the size of humanoids). Something is too small so they don't bother with the little unnecessary detail as long as they are explained (a similar incident is when Thor slightly dented adamantium. It was stated but no dent was shown at all). Laziness on the artist part, forgetfulness on the artist part, etc. Well bullet points are small, so the welts would be kind of small too. The point is that the bullets lashed or abrased his skin as he said (doesn't matter how small). This is penetration, not complete penetration but still penetration. My point was only to show that Colossus has better durability against piercing attacks than Thor. But clearly Thor has better general durability than Colossus.

-Pr-
I completely 100% disagree.

I also don't see how in the world you figure that a sentinel blast would even come close to taking out old Colossus. Old being pre-class 100.

i never said it would kill him. just that he did a lot better against it in Astonishing than i would have expected old colossus to do.

redninjas
colossus is by far more durable to piercing force then thor hell thor got his arm cut by wolverine .... also i am sure colossus wouldnt go down from the osborn punch like thor did smile

JakeTheBank
colossus is by far more durable to piercing force then thor hell thor got his arm cut by wolverine .... also i am sure colossus wouldnt go down from the osborn punch like thor did smile

laughing

Colossus-Big C
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusmisslesxmen-tt.jpg those are WAR heads

themadsurfer

Yeah... that's one huge lie dude.
1) Wolverine sliced in the wrist area.
2)the next panel the arm is there and his wrists clothes are screwed(note that he isn't even holding his arm It's the motion of the punch that's why his fist is closed).
3)Wolverine dies before Thor lose his arm not hand.

themadsurfer

They didn't pierce him completely but enough to cause welts, abrasions and lashes of his skin There's infinite reasons why art is drawn different than what is written.

Seriously?? Those high caliber bullets bounced from his skin leaving welts which is different from slashes, since slashes can break the skin thus causing bleeding.
So the high caliber bullet from jetfighters bounced from his skin(that's already being bullet-proof of high calibers) and it didn't even cause him to bleed.
Now I suggest you go to Thor respect thread in comic vine "respect the mightiest avenger" and see how he is at the end of a fight between him and an army of mercenaries with .50 or more, and other guns.

h1a8
Originally posted by themadsurfer
Seriously?? Those high caliber bullets bounced from his skin leaving welts which is different from slashes, since slashes can break the skin thus causing bleeding.
So the high caliber bullet from jetfighters bounced from his skin(that's already being bullet-proof of high calibers) and it didn't even cause him to bleed.
Now I suggest you go to Thor respect thread in comic vine "respect the mightiest avenger" and see how he is at the end of a fight between him and an army of mercenaries with .50 or more, and other guns. Colossus has always been bullet proof and cut proof (basically). Thor wasn't always bulletproof (later issues have him bulletproof on the lowest levels). So averaging things out Colossus is easily more durable to piercing attacks. Thor is more durable to blunt attacks though and has a much higher damage soak.

themadsurfer
Colossus has always been bullet proof and cut proof (basically). Thor wasn't always bulletproof (later issues have him bulletproof on the lowest levels). So averaging things out Colossus is easily more durable to piercing attacks. Thor is more durable to blunt attacks though and has a much higher damage soak.

Thor wasn't for some writers who though magical beings in dc are like those in Marvel. Anyway write now he is completely bullet proof from any caliber.
Please show me something Thor couldn't take that colossus can take it without bleeding(piercing obviously). If you show me proofs I stop debating write now.

krisblaze
Colossus has always been bullet proof and cut proof (basically). Thor wasn't always bulletproof (later issues have him bulletproof on the lowest levels). So averaging things out Colossus is easily more durable to piercing attacks. Thor is more durable to blunt attacks though and has a much higher damage soak.
Thor's always been bulletproof.

Colossus has never been cutproof.

Riptide cut through him like a hot knife through butter.

zom1967
Actually about 15 years back there was a big controversy as to weather Thor was bullet proof or not.(He always spun his hammer around when facing gunfire,which added to this perception)And a writer showed him with big welts on his body from taking .45 caliber bullets.But I think this has been put to rest as if he can take blows from an enraged Hulk,energy projection from the surfer.He can surly take a shot from a rocket launcher.So no gun is going to go through his skin,and please Thor is way over Colossus level!

Bentley
Piotr is so outclassed here that people are discussing about Thor thumb up

Bentley
Originally posted by Bentley
Piotr is so outclassed here that people are discussing about Thor thumb up

Next time check the OP before posting sucker ahah

h1a8
Originally posted by krisblaze
Thor's always been bulletproof.

Colossus has never been cutproof.

Riptide cut through him like a hot knife through butter. Thor wasn't always bulletproof. Stan Lee had Thor block bullets in his inception. Also bullets has wounded Thor in the past. Thor is bulletproof nowadays though.

Riptide isn't a good example. I'm referring to taking a knife and cutting through something. Logan always failed to cut Colossus but managed to easily cut Thor.

krisblaze
Thor wasn't always bulletproof. Stan Lee had Thor block bullets in his inception. Also bullets has wounded Thor in the past. Thor is bulletproof nowadays though.

Riptide isn't a good example. I'm referring to taking a knife and cutting through something. Logan always failed to cut Colossus but managed to easily cut Thor.

Blocking bullets don't matter. He blocked anything.

Bullets haven't wounded Thor outside of the one Black Panther comic. Where a human being wrestled him, so I'll just defer to the NO PIS rule.

Riptide is a great example. He uses shuriken and he cut Colossus.

Wolverine did not "easily cut Thor". He scratched him across the face no expression

themadsurfer
Originally posted by zom1967
Actually about 15 years back there was a big controversy as to weather Thor was bullet proof or not.(He always spun his hammer around when facing gunfire,which added to this perception)And a writer showed him with big welts on his body from taking .45 caliber bullets.But I think this has been put to rest as if he can take blows from an enraged Hulk,energy projection from the surfer.He can surly take a shot from a rocket launcher.So no gun is going to go through his skin,and please Thor is way over Colossus level!

Yeah true but the writer said: "troublesome welts" and them proceed to show Thor with barely a scratch even in the next panels, that means those welts were insignificant.
Again he doesn't care about bullets:
http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability35486Projectile.jpg.html

Again against heavy artillery.(he does protect with the hammer but when he tires he just stop and bullets simply "Ping" on his skin.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/6955/1494284-msmk50.jpg

Here is Thor vs hundreds of mercenarys with a trillion dollars of equipment including .50 or more(and everybody started shooting him and he actually throw his hammer and attacked a tank with his hands).
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111127305/4080643-thor-godofthunder++high+tech.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111127305/4080645-thor-godofthunder+high+tech+2.jpg
And this is how much damage his skin sustained:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111127305/4080653-thor-godofthunder+high+tech+3.jpg

I bet he would prefer to take a .50 in the chest at point blank range them take an Asgardian axe with Volstagg wielding it.
http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-4339054

I guess those giants couldn't cleave him:
http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability36dDominationFactor6P.jpg.html

Perkius blade capable of slicing Mjolnir in two couldn't do much damage to Thor:
http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability36cv210Piercing.jpg.html

There are many other feats...

themadsurfer
Thor wasn't always bulletproof. Stan Lee had Thor block bullets in his inception. Also bullets has wounded Thor in the past. Thor is bulletproof nowadays though.

Here is what colossus think about wolverine claws:-"HE NEARLY CUT ME TO THE BONE".
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/3079985-wolvcolossus7xnaw2.jpg

"lOGAN ALWAYS FAILED TO CUT COLOSSUS", are you sure?
http://s233.photobucket.com/user/wolverinerespectthread/media/Wolverine_004_016.jpg.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.