Storm vs. Psylocke vs. Polaris.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
These three characters are fully rested and are at full power.

Who takes this fight?

wink wink

galactusischere
Hmm...
I don't know enough about Betsy. But IMO Polaris can take Storm

pinksushi1
I am wondering if Storm could overwhelm Polaris. Polaris is a notch below Magneto, right?

Storm has some pretty impressive feats too.

chomperx9
Originally posted by pinksushi1
I am wondering if Storm could overwhelm Polaris. Polaris is a notch below Magneto, right?

Storm has some pretty impressive feats too. polaris is below a little more than a notch compared to magneto

pinksushi1
Is she even a mutant? Apocalypse gave her her powers.

Q99
Originally posted by pinksushi1
Is she even a mutant? Apocalypse gave her her powers.

Apocalypse gave her replacement powers (stronger but harder to control and less precise than her old ones), but heck yea she's a mutant.

pinksushi1
So, any ideas on who wins?

Q99
Current-power Polaris, likely her. She was able to fight with Gladiator for a bit.

Old power Polaris... she's still the most rawly powerful, but I'd think Storm could take her.

Psylocke isn't the powerhouse either of the others are, but stands a pretty good chance of staging a surprise upset either way.

pinksushi1
Wasn't Psylocke's telekinesis Jean Grey-level? That is what Rachel said.

Psylocke could shatter mountains with he TK.

Q99
It depends a lot on what powers she has, she switches between TP and TK.

And even with TK, tends to fight like a ninja with a psi-blade and a mental amp anyway.

Honestly I have trouble sorting how how strong she's supposed to be compared to her norm and all that.

pinksushi1
Psylocke's powers have change soo much that it is impossible to follow.

Metalmanx
no expression

Psylocke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.