Carnage vs. Omega Red.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Both are at full power and both are blood lusted.

How would this battle go?

eek! eek! eek!

Battle to the death.

Q99
Hm, I would think Death Spores should be really nasty against symbionts, but it could be the opposite, the healing of the symbiont might provide resistance.

Still, OR is really tough too, so... my money's on OR.

pinksushi1
What if Carnage gets the jump on Red and slices at his neck, trying to cut his head off? Carnage is faster than Red. I agree. probably Red wins.

rader
I just can't honestly see Red being able to get through the symbiote. I could be wrong, but Carnage would be faster and stronger, too.

Blanket
This thread won't be decided upon until Wolverine is argued about for 20 pages.

Tha C-Master
That's how they go.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by rader
I just can't honestly see Red being able to get through the symbiote. I could be wrong, but Carnage would be faster and stronger, too.

Colossus is stronger than Omega Red. Yet Red managed to subdue Colossus with his tentacles rather easily. So strength goes out the window. Speed: Carnage is faster than Red and as I have said before, Carnage could manage to slice Red's head off by slashing at Red's neck.

The question is can Carnage do that?

What if the entire Carnage symbiote were to enter Red's body through his nostrils or ears and completely destroy his body within?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.