Colonel John Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1d/Commando-Matrix-Firing_Rocket_Launcher.png
Arnold Schwarzenegger as John Matrix.

John Matrix was just your average ex-Special Forces operative living a nice quiet life of retirement with his kid when he gets word that the members of his former unit were being killed off.

Before he could do anything, his kid is kidnapped by a rouge member of his unit thought to have been killed and is held hostage. In exchange for her freedom, Matrix has to pull off a political assassination for a dictator Matrix had helped overthrown, or else his little girl dies.

Big mistake.

One thing you should never do is kidnap the kid of a person who can kill you six ways to Sunday. I think most bad guys skipped that part in the 'Villains' Manual.'

Now, you got a walking murder machine and his reluctant sidekick in the form of Rae Dawn Chong ready to do any and everything to get his daughter back.

And not even Bill Duke and the dictator's private army will stand in his way.

According to Movie Body Counts, Matrix is credited for 81 kills.

Memorable Quotes:

"Don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired."
- After snapping Henriques' neck on the plane.

"Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?"
"That's right, Matrix. You did."
"I lied."
- Exchange between Sully, whom he drops over the cliff

Kazenji
Jeph Loeb was one of the script writers for this movie.

BruceSkywalker
Commando was a pretty good movie

Originally posted by Kazenji
Jeph Loeb was one of the script writers for this movie.

i forgotten about that

Kazenji
I read on its wikipedia page.....might have to read up on it if its true

but there were plans for Commando sequel but it got remorked and become Die Hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.