Team battle last one standing!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Who would you pick to be the last one standing? Or the wining team? The order does not mean the person's are matched that way. First fight no prep. Second 24 hr prep. BASE CHARACTERS, STANDARD EQMT.

Wonder W.
Beta Ray Bill
Rulk
Orion
Green lantern - Hal J.
Nova

VS.

Dr.Doom
SilverSurfer
Captain Marvel - Billy
Martian Manhunter
WWH
Sinestro

The Nuul
Orion solos.

JakeTheBank
Team two in both. Once they get prep, Doom stomps.

xJLxKing
T2

tideoftime
Without prep, both teams are pretty well matched, conceptually. With prep, it should go to Team 2, as Doom makes for a huge advantage in that department (though Orion having prep is not shabby, as he might be able to coordinate something exotic via the Motherbox, but overall prep is Doom's forte').

EDIT: Forget the other aspect of the question -- Last one standing. I'm a little torn. I *think* I'd go with either Orion or Captain Marvel, though deciding between the two, in a multi-combatant battle like this, is tricky, as the logistics can get a little fuzzy...

Q99
No prep, team 1, prep, team 2.

BattleMage
Originally posted by tideoftime
Without prep, both teams are pretty well matched, conceptually. With prep, it should go to Team 2, as Doom makes for a huge advantage in that department (though Orion having prep is not shabby, as he might be able to coordinate something exotic via the Motherbox, but overall prep is Doom's forte').

EDIT: Forget the other aspect of the question -- Last one standing. I'm a little torn. I *think* I'd go with either Orion or Captain Marvel, though deciding between the two, in a multi-combatant battle like this, is tricky, as the logistics can get a little fuzzy... I like this cool

Knowsbleed33
Team 1.

Team 2.

redhotrash
Team 2, too much versatility. Manhunter, Doom, and Surfer are a rough combo.

Colossus-Big C
WWH solos everyone, including his teamates.

redhotrash
LOL WWH is probably the weak link of his team...

I think team 2 wins in both scenarios

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
WWH solos everyone, including his teamates.

LOL. I can think of like at least 6 people that would prove quite troublesome for WWH.

BattleMage
Wow I'm shocked that none said that Wonder woman would be the big threat.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by BattleMage
Wow I'm shocked that none said that Wonder woman would be the big threat.

Oh, she's still a threat. Base equipment WW is still no joke; the lasso is effectively a one shot weapon provided she gets it around a target. Her tiara can rend through most things, and as shown in the Genocide fight, if Diana aims for specific areas (vital arteries, etc), she can effectively disable most people unless they have a high healing factor. I just think Team 2 is a bit tough for Team 1.

BattleMage
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Oh, she's still a threat. Base equipment WW is still no joke; the lasso is effectively a one shot weapon provided she gets it around a target. Her tiara can rend through most things, and as shown in the Genocide fight, if Diana aims for specific areas (vital arteries, etc), she can effectively disable most people unless they have a high healing factor. I just think Team 2 is a bit tough for Team 1. And don't forget about Beta Ray Bill And storm breakers versatility!

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Q99
No prep, team 1, prep, team 2.

the ninjak
T2!
Combination of Doom and SS....good luck + WWH crushing anyone on ground.

Nihilist
Team 2 in both. I f i had to pick a weak link it would be Nova for team 1.

Spire
Team 2.

Q99
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team 2 in both. I f i had to pick a weak link it would be Nova for team 1.

What, Nova a weak link? Rider's a beast.

the ninjak
Drax taught Nova how to fight recently....all out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.