Thanos vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Who is more resistant against piercing damage? biscuits

Blanket
Thanolossus.

AsbestosFlaygon
Well, seeing as Drax easily pierced through Thanos' flesh, it seems Colossus is more pierce-resistant.

vansonbee
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Well, seeing as Drax easily pierced through Thanos' flesh, it seems Colossus is more pierce-resistant. Careful now, someone might consider that as plot device piercing. stick out tongue

I am voting for Colossus.

Omega Vision
Well, seeing as Drax easily pierced through Thanos' flesh, it seems Colossus is more pierce-resistant.
Drax is like Thanos' kryptonite.

Colossus-Big C
piercing resistance im going with colossus
overall durability is another story though.
(people get confused with this)

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Bentley
Who is more resistant against piercing damage? biscuits bone clawed wolverine pierced Thanos... sad

SoulDevourer
Colossus easy

KingD19
Adamantium Wolverine couldn't slice Colossus on multiple occasions, BC Wovlerine gutted Thanos, C wins.

StiltmanFTW
What multiple occasions...?

KingD19
Ummm, that one time Wolverine was mind controlled, and the other time when Colossus was brainwashed into becoming the Proletariat.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Ummm, that one time Wolverine was mind controlled

He did penetrate his armor then.

Originally posted by KingD19
, and the other time when Colossus was brainwashed into becoming the Proletariat.

I don't recall Wolverine even making contact with his claws...

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He did penetrate his armor then. No he didn't. Logan has never to this day penetrated Colossus. NEVER.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by h1a8
No he didn't. Logan has never to this day penetrated Colossus. NEVER. im sorry but i cant help it laughing

StiltmanFTW
No he didn't. Logan has never to this day penetrated Colossus. NEVER.

"scoring his armor"

"no match for pure adamantium"

He did damage him, like it or not.

Mindset
Logan has never to this day penetrated Colossus. There was that one night when they both got drunk.

Colossus-Big C
"scoring his armor"

"no match for pure adamantium"

He did damage him, like it or not. we know its not match for pure admantium, but it still takes an increble amount of force to cut the likes of colossus.

even some one who is class 100++ using admantium only managed to cut 2 inches into colossus

you can have a diamond on your hand and a steel block,
even though the diamond is far stronger, can you cut the steel block in half? no, it still takes an tremedus amount of force behind it

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
we know its not match for pure admantium, but it still takes an increble amount of force to cut the likes of colossus.

even some one who is class 100++ using admantium only managed to cut 2 inches into colossus

you can have a diamond on your hand and a steel block,
even though the diamond is far stronger, can you cut the steel block in half? no, it still takes an tremedus amount of force behind it Exactly. S'ym who is Class 100 was only able to get a adamantium claw about a inch or two in Colossus' shoulder. And it did little harm.

StiltmanFTW
It was stated that Logan's claws were honed so keen they would cut through anything.

S'ym used the adamantium claw from alternate reality.

It's a comic book. Logan cut through one foot omnium door like it was made out of paper. Stabbed Thanos with IG. Cutting Colossus is a piece of cake. He'll do that sooner or later.

quanchi112
Well, seeing as Drax easily pierced through Thanos' flesh, it seems Colossus is more pierce-resistant. Context.

Silent Master
Bone clawed Wolverine has pierced Thanos before, so Colossus wins.

snoopdogg
It was stated that Logan's claws were honed so keen they would cut through anything.

S'ym used the adamantium claw from alternate reality.

It's a comic book. Logan cut through one foot omnium door like it was made out of paper. Stabbed Thanos with IG. Cutting Colossus is a piece of cake. He'll do that sooner or later. Cry me a river.

Lostedge
If we are talking whose flesh is harder to penetrate with needle then I guess I give it to colossus, but everything else goes to Thanos.

Colossus is not made of adamantium ... Wolverine Claws > Colossus organic steel

nicamarvin
It was stated that Logan's claws were honed so keen they would cut through anything. except Juggernaut.... smokin'

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Lostedge
If we are talking whose flesh is harder to penetrate with needle then I guess I give it to colossus, but everything else goes to Thanos.

That sounds right.

Blanket
I've seen three people in this thread use Bone Claw cutting Thanos.

You'd think that they'd look over and see Lobo in the same page as well. Apparently not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.