Dr. Doom vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Both with their armors. Who takes the cake?

tideoftime
Gotta go with Doom on this one. Both are good at prep and having backdoors out of most all situations, but Doom has a wider range of options (magic in addition to gadgetry/armaments), so he'll take the considerable majority, with Lex really only winning by somehow getting the drop or by some degree of PIS/CIS.

JakeTheBank
Doom obliterates.

galactusischere
DOOM

Omega Vision
Doom.

Q99
I will point out that Lex Luthor's armor can fight with Superman.

I think his is actually the stronger suit, though Doom's more varied due to having magic too. I give it 7/10 Doom.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Q99

I think his is actually the stronger suit, though Doom's more varied due to having magic too. I give it 7/10 Doom.

thumb up

BattleMage

Bentley
Couldn't Luthor speed-blitz of sorts? Hanging with Superman is no easy feat.

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
Couldn't Luthor speed-blitz of sorts? Hanging with Superman is no easy feat.

No, he hasn't shown Super speed himself. The armor's probably just programmed to react to high speed movement.

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99

I think his is actually the stronger suit, though Doom's more varied due to having magic too. I give it 7/10 Doom. Superman could rape Luthor and suit.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Superman could rape Luthor and suit.

This. Once Superman begins to kick it up a notch, Luthor is pretty screwed. I think it's Luthor's ability to weakness exploit that enables him to even remotely challenge Superman. Without Kryptonite weaponry or red solar radiation, Luthor's suit is SOL.

redhotrash
Doom pats him on the head and tells him hes adorable. Give Luthor like 2 years to work on his suit, and keep Doom stuck in his current one.... and the result will be the same.

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
This. Once Superman begins to kick it up a notch, Luthor is pretty screwed. I think it's Luthor's ability to weakness exploit that enables him to even remotely challenge Superman. Without Kryptonite weaponry or red solar radiation, Luthor's suit is SOL.

He has been able to temporarily match his strength, and the force field gave pretty good defense too.

Superman wins every time, sure, the suit doesn't truly put him on Kryptonion level, but it does have a lot of raw power.

manx422
Lex Luthor

Doom. He really is better than Luthor at everything.

Q99
Originally posted by 753
Doom. He really is better than Luthor at everything.

Not at creating/managing teams smile

And I think Lex is underrated around here. His power armor *is* pretty awesome even without the kryptonite advantage (he didn't have that stuff installed until After public enemies, after all). He manipulates and deals with other A-list heroes all the time. He's a pretty significant force.

True, but that won't help him in this particular scenario. I guess he can take some of the fights, but i think Doom's magic will be way too much for him.

the ninjak
Doom would just use Bands of Cyttorak on Luther and rip his head off!
Then takes his kryponite for study

Survivor19
He is Doom. He doesn't need teams.
Doom also wins.

rader
I just can't even take this seriously. I read something on someones signature forever ago, and it said something along the lines of " Dr. Doom is what Lex Luther wants to be when he grows up." Or some crap. Meanwhile, Dr. Doom is stated to be Humanities last ruler in an future timeline, He's stolen the powers of Galactus and The Beyonder with almost no prep time, His intellectual equivalents are Reed Richards and Thanos, and His Magical abilities are stated to be near Dr. Strange's. I'd give Doom 10/10, but only because I can't give him more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.