X-23 vs Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place inside the X-23 training compound.... batgirl enters the building and finds dead soldiers all over the place sprinkler system still dripping and sporadic sprays....... lights are also turning off and on

1. inside the building
2. outside in the open snow covered field.

Q99
I don't see the environmental affects mattering much. Personally I give this to Batgirl in a good fight. X-23 is really good and can probably get some shallow cuts, but Cass will hit her with nerve strikes and punishing blows until X is KOed.

galactusischere
X-23 FTveryeasyW

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Q99
I don't see the environmental affects mattering much. Personally I give this to Batgirl in a good fight. X-23 is really good and can probably get some shallow cuts, but Cass will hit her with nerve strikes and punishing blows until X is KOed.

the setting does make a hell of a difference... their is a reason why all the soldiers are dead and the sprinkler system running out....

i wouldnt dismiss X-23 and assume she can be easily taken out by a nerve blow in this setting.. it would be arguable if it would even effect her in the 1st place in a different setting

Q99
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
the setting does make a hell of a difference... their is a reason why all the soldiers are dead and the sprinkler system running out....

Oh, do you mean the sprinklers are full of trigger scene?

Nerve strikes work even against people with healing factors. And even aside from them, there is raw damage/concussion.

If she gets the hits, there's no doubt it's possible for Cassandra to take Laura out.

Healing factor has never provided immunity from being knocked out in hand to hand by high-level streetlevelers.

the ninjak
Which Batgirl.
And X23 FTW.
And a nerve strike would = a missing arm

The Pict
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361224&highlight=title%3A%28X-23+batgirl%29

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by The Pict
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=361224&highlight=title%3A%28X-23+batgirl%29

mine has a setting two different threads. mad

JakeTheBank
Option Three FTW

Q99
Originally posted by the ninjak
Which Batgirl.
And X23 FTW.
And a nerve strike would = a missing arm

Cassandra, gotta be, otherwise it'd be a stomp.

And no, a nerve strike would not leave her open for a missing arm.

Deathstroke's got a healing factor, superhuman speed, strength, and toughness, and effectively an adamantium sword, and she fights him all the time.

Wild Shadow
nerve strikes very rarely ever work on feral family HF weapon X ppl....... they are rare and far between and usually require outside factors to make it possible.. I.E. poisons....

Q99
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
nerve strikes very rarely ever work on feral family HF weapon X ppl....... they are rare and far between and usually require outside factors to make it possible.. I.E. poisons....

Elektra manages without poison.

Laura also doesn't have an adamantium skull like Logan, which makes impact KOs more likely. Cassandra can strike *really* hard, especially with her kicks.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Q99

Laura also doesn't have an adamantium skull like Logan, which makes impact KOs more likely. Cassandra can strike *really* hard, especially with her kicks.

i said it required outside factors and technically what elektra did was not a nerve pinch/blow but a stab into his bones and pressing on down on them with all her strength to keep the mechanical function of his body from working...

the minute she released her sais logan was able to move again. if you think it was a nerve strike then you must also concede and acknowledge that a nerve strike would not be effective in ko'ing her since logan immediately recovered once she released the pressure from her sais.

also again outside factors were in play he was fighting shield agents, mind control and elektra was aware she could not take logan and had to wait for her chance to attack...

the minute batgirl goes for a nerve strike if her HF and other similar ppl are any indication she will heal the minute the blow is struck and pressure removed cool

Q99
That was one nerve point, there are others. Cass knows a nice one to the jaw that she's used to one-hit Steph often.

Even if a strike that'd take someone out for an hour only works for five seconds, Cassandra can do horrendous things in five seconds.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Q99
That was one nerve point, there are others. Cass knows a nice one to the jaw that she's used to one-hit Steph often.

Even if a strike that'd take someone out for an hour only works for five seconds, Cassandra can do horrendous things in five seconds.

i doubt it would last four five seconds if not a split second from the point of contact and recoil of the blow..

it required shengin to dose logan with enough poison to kill a group of men combined with the damage of the shurikens throwing blades and ninja beatings before he faced logan in combat.

once he did he used a dozen kill blows every single one meant to kill logan and logan tanked them all up to the last few which finally were able to overload his already tax HF...

if a poison logan can shrug off a dozen kill nerve blows why cant laura who is not poisoned do the same if not better?

especially in one of the scenarios where she is amped.. confused

also laura is no steph..

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99

You bring this up quite a bit and really this is very misinformed and you fail to explain the circumstances.

For one the person in question had just come back from the dead and 90 percent burns.

Second she only accomplish it becuase the person was pinned by shield agents.

3rd it was not a pressure point it was the deltoids.

fourth she used sias which she had to hold in place inorder for it to work. Something that Cassie does not posses.

So pleases stop repeatedly using this while ignoring the circumstance. It a very poor argument to make.

As for this fight, I dont know who wins, Cassie is a beast. Though pressure points working based on events from her (father one could say) seems very unlikely based on the fact they nearly never work even with out side circumstances.

Q99
Originally posted by Battlehammer
You bring this up quite a bit and really this is very misinformed and you fail to explain the circumstances.

For one the person in question had just come back from the dead and 90 percent burns.

Second she only accomplish it becuase the person was pinned by shield agents.

3rd it was not a pressure point it was the deltoids.

Do burns really affect whether or not it works?

Yea, I guess it's not pressure points, it's... structure points? Wrong words on my part.

The point I'm trying to make is, the right places can be used to hurt him.

She does have razor sharp batarangs, which she could stick in and leave there.

There was a time against the Brotherhood of Evil when she just one-shotted a ManBat, and as mentioned Spoiler. They might be harder to do against a really skilled foe, but she does use the,

I'll mention some non-pressure point stuff she's done: Knocked out a minorly invulnerable guy with "a punch strong enough to crush a normal person's skull" (Batman's request on how hard would be needed to KO him). Took out a tougher invulnerable guy who at first ignored her attacks by simply applying full-strength blows to the back of the head, again and again and again until he dropped.

Dealing with invulnerability and healing factor isn't exactly the same, but... if a HF person gets hurt a lot, they do tend to get worn down. If Cassandra can inflict a major hurt, she'll just keep at it and not give a chance to catch their breath or heal back to full if she can help it.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Q99
Do burns really affect whether or not it works?

Yes it have a huge impact on it, he had just got off live surport and was far from 100% as one could be. Circumstances my friend is something you seem to ignore.

Originally posted by Q99
Yea, I guess it's not pressure points, it's... structure points? Wrong words on my part.

To be honest I not even sure what it called.

Originally posted by Q99
The point I'm trying to make is, the right places can be used to hurt him.

Your points kinda mute based on the fact it only occured onces, batgirls never tried anything like that, and there was many circumstances which are not present here that were during that event.

Originally posted by Q99

She does have razor sharp batarangs, which she could stick in and leave there.
Again she never tried anything like that, it a large stretch to assume she would.

Then it even a larger stretch to assume it would work, based on the fact Elektra only accomplished it based on many out side sources not present here.

Third, leaving them there won't work, Elektra had to hold them in or it would have been ineffective.

Originally posted by Q99
There was a time against the Brotherhood of Evil when she just one-shotted a ManBat, and as mentioned Spoiler. They might be harder to do against a really skilled foe, but she does use the,

Originally posted by Q99

Dealing with invulnerability and healing factor isn't exactly the same, but... if a HF person gets hurt a lot, they do tend to get worn down. If Cassandra can inflict a major hurt, she'll just keep at it and not give a chance to catch their breath or heal back to full if she can help it.
It not the same at all. As long as one can by pass individuals durability they can cause the effects of pressure points, however if one posses a healing factor that damage is heal as soon as it caused.

Now all this would have to happen with out batgirl being hit. Not saying she won't win, but x-23 is no slouch in melee combat. X-23 has vastly larger stamina then batgirl, catching her breath won't be a factor in this fight.

Starscream M
whoa, battlehammer, long time no see. Where've you been?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
whoa, battlehammer, long time no see. Where've you been?
I been drinking and partying to be honest. I been on a few times I just did not post. I spend most of my time in the comic forum instead of the VS as of recent when I am on.

Starscream M
I been drinking and partying to be honest. I been on a few times I just did not post. I spend most of my time in the comic forum instead of the VS as of recent when I am on. oh ok. I've missed our 'debates'.

Battlehammer
oh ok. I've missed our 'debates'.
lol, I dont think I will be debating much anymore for awhile and this is the closest I will come to debating Wolverine in a thread. I moving to DC characters I think and obscure Marvel ones.

Starscream M
I moving to DC characters I think and obscure Marvel ones. Lol...that's something I never expected. get a new sig...although I liked that dwarf one.

Battlehammer
Lol...that's something I never expected. get a new sig...although I liked that dwarf one.
Yea I going to try and get some one to make me my favorite obscure marvel character. I been really into batgirl lately she a fun read I have almost all of her appearances on my computer I believe.

King Castle
bumpity bump..

StyleTime
Someone should make a thread. Lunacyde's thread vs King Kastle's thread.

Actually, a free for all with all the Batgirl vs X-23 threads.

King Castle
mine has a poll so i win.. also makes it different.

StyleTime
Well, yours does have the true love option. That is probably what would happen.

Although, you forgot to include me recording them from the bushes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.