Maul vs Thor H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Current Thor
2. Odin powered

H2H and flying only.

No BFR

Who wins?

khazra
Originally posted by The Nuul
1. Current Thor
2. Odin powered

H2H and flying only.

No BFR

Who wins?
Maul beats him down. Maul at a pretty comfortable height can take it to majestic. After sorting out his issues with getting too big i think he could be twice as strong as thor which is a slugfest thor wont win.

beast1234
It takes more then brute strength to beat Thor in combat.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by khazra
Maul beats him down. Maul at a pretty comfortable height can take it to majestic. After sorting out his issues with getting too big i think he could be twice as strong as thor which is a slugfest thor wont win. Since this is H2H wouldn't growning and amping his strength be against the rules. If not then Thor bear hugs him gives him the Desek dropper

The Nuul
He still can grow...no powers from Thor is the main part because Maul is just a really big brick. Flying is allowed but no BFR.

H2H is just melee fighting, thats all.

DarkOdin
He still can grow...no powers from Thor is the main part because Maul is just a really big brick. Flying is allowed but no BFR.

H2H is just melee fighting, thats all. So he still has Mjolnir as a weapon i take it

The Nuul
Yes, but cannot throw it.

Just like Thor vs Hulk fights but no magical powers.

DarkOdin
Yes, but cannot throw it.

Just like Thor vs Hulk fights but no magical powers.

Cool

1. Thor 8/10 he has to work at it

2. Thor 10/10 he doesn't work at it big grin

khazra
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Cool

1. Thor 8/10 he has to work at it

2. Thor 10/10 he doesn't work at it big grin
not buying it, if you can take it to majestic you can take it to thor and his strongest is significantly above majestros in strength/durability.

Prep-Man
Maul.

redninjas
Originally posted by beast1234
It takes more then brute strength to beat Thor in combat.

ye ye tell that to hercules laughing

DarkOdin
Originally posted by redninjas
ye ye tell that to hercules laughing thor won that fight and it was Hercules fighting skills that gave Hercules the edge for a while. not his strength.

DarkOdin
not buying it, if you can take it to majestic you can take it to thor and his strongest is significantly above majestros in strength/durability.

Thor flying would be a huge advantage over Maul plus the fact Thor still has Mjolnir to beat his head in. Thor speed is more then fast enough to dodge Maul huge hand and Thor fought bigger and badder.

PLus i doubt Maul could do anyy serious damage to Odinpower Thor he tanked the destroyer beams i doubt maul could do the same amount of damage to brute fore that the destroyer beam ould and by doubt i mean he can't

redninjas
thor won that fight and it was Hercules fighting skills that gave Hercules the edge for a while. not his strength.

are you a blind fanboy? oh i forgot yes you are .... anyway hercules WON the fight by choking thor out and guess what? he used brute strength to choke him out and you said thor cant be beat by brute strength so there you go a proof that you are full of shit

DarkOdin
are you a blind fanboy? oh i forgot yes you are .... anyway hercules WON the fight by choking thor out and guess what? he used brute strength to choke him out and you said thor cant be beat by brute strength so there you go a proof that you are full of shit i am blind laughing while Thor was in the choke hold Thor hit him with lighting and won the fight.

The whole fight Thor commmented that Hercules was a more skill wrestler/grappler which Hercules skills in this area are better then Thors.

And in there last fight Thor beat hercules FYI

how about you read some comics instead of looking at scans on the internet b/c it is clear your don't know what you are talking about

redninjas
i am blind laughing while Thor was in the choke hold Thor hit him with lighting and won the fight.

The whole fight Thor commmented that Hercules was a more skill wrestler/grappler which Hercules skills in this area are better then Thors.

And in there last fight Thor beat hercules FYI

how about you read some comics instead of looking at scans on the internet b/c it is clear your don't know what you are talking about

no matter how hard you will try to get out of this you cant... the things are really simple you said thor cant be defeated by brute force you didnt say strength you said brute force which means hand 2 hand and a choke is a hand 2 hand skill which is a brute physical force,thor was choked out and defeated and its a brute force which means you are pathetic and cant admit when you got owned smile

redninjas
cant be hurt by bruce force Lol

http://media.photobucket.com/image/thor%20vs%20hercules/spikespiegel_ngaf/herc136_02.jpg

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk2001-6.jpg

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk2001-5.jpg

Lol and guess what? now he gets wooped by namor bwahahaha

http://img466.imageshack.us/i/namorvsthor28gf.gif/

you see the thing is that thor is a crapy fighter without mjolnir and even with mjolnir thor was always at hercules namor level in fighting but its his fanboys that are trying to fool everyone to thing he is some kind of thanos equel the truth is thor is the guy who gets wooped by hulk namor and hercules

carver9
Didnt none odin powered Thor physically just defeat Doom who was merged with the Destroyer?

Destroyer>Maul.

Thor curbstomps him.

This is thor game, fist/hammer fighting and I cant see too many bricks beating him at it.

The Nuul
1. Current Thor
2. Odin powered

There is two stips here.

carver9
cant be hurt by bruce force Lol

http://media.photobucket.com/image/thor%20vs%20hercules/spikespiegel_ngaf/herc136_02.jpg

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk2001-6.jpg

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk2001-5.jpg

Lol and guess what? now he gets wooped by namor bwahahaha

http://img466.imageshack.us/i/namorvsthor28gf.gif/

you see the thing is that thor is a crapy fighter without mjolnir and even with mjolnir thor was always at hercules namor level in fighting but its his fanboys that are trying to fool everyone to thing he is some kind of thanos equel the truth is thor is the guy who gets wooped by hulk namor and hercules

Why wouldnt Herc punches stagger Thor? Hes one of the strongest characters in Marvel.

What was the point of your post?

redninjas
Originally posted by carver9
Didnt none odin powered Thor physically just defeat Doom who was merged with the Destroyer?

Destroyer>Maul.

Thor curbstomps him.

This is thor game, fist/hammer fighting and I cant see too many bricks beating him at it.

hey retardo look upstairs and see the scans i have posted , thor got owned in a fight by namor , hercules, hulk, rulk he is at best a hercules equel in fighting so dont try to fool anyone fanboy

carver9
1. Current Thor
2. Odin powered

There is two stips here.

Current Thor 8 or 9/10
Odin powered 10/10

carver9
hey retardo look upstairs and see the scans i have posted , thor got owned in a fight by namor , hercules, hulk, rulk he is at best a hercules equel in fighting so dont try to fool anyone fanboy

Rulk, I agree, physically he should be able to take thor.

Thor has shown that he can go toe to toe with hulk and lets not forget, hulk IS the embodiment of all bricks. Hes a character that can get stronger, faster, and more durable during combat.

Fight namor? Thor has crushed namor every time they fought, namor punches staggering Thor isnt a low showing since namor is a clear 100 tonner.

Now name all of the bricks that thor HAS defeated using his hammer.

redninjas
Rulk, I agree, physically he should be able to take thor.

Thor has shown that he can go toe to toe with hulk and lets not forget, hulk IS the embodiment of all bricks. Hes a character that can get stronger, faster, and more durable during combat.

Fight namor? Thor has crushed namor every time they fought, namor punches staggering Thor isnt a low showing since namor is a clear 100 tonner.

Now name all of the bricks that thor HAS defeated using his hammer.

so you admit he gets beat up by hulk most of his fights, that he is inferiour to rulk, and that hercules and namor can beat him and thats not a shame since he is in there league, and he only wins fights with mjolnir because without his weapon he is useless in a fights... thank you smile

JakeTheBank
so you admit he gets beat up by hulk most of his fights, that he is inferiour to rulk, and that hercules and namor can beat him and thats not a shame since he is in there league, and he only wins fights with mjolnir because without his weapon he is useless in a fights... thank you smile

eek!

carver9

What are you talking about?

Thor>>>>>Namor
Thor>Hercules
Physical H2H fights with hulk, no one should be able to win that.
Physical H2H fights with Rulk, same goes for the above, no one should win that.

Thor showing that he can hang with the hulks in a fist fight proves a lot.

JakeTheBank
What are you talking about?

Thor>>>>>Namor
Thor>Hercules
Physical H2H fights with hulk, no one should be able to win that.
Physical H2H fights with Rulk, same goes for the above, no one should win that.

Thor showing that he can hang with the hulks in a fist fight proves a lot.

I'd say Thor does fine against Hulk for the following reason:

Thor, w/o using his vast versatile powerset in full (ie. no antiforce, no godblast, mainly keeping things in melee combat) is able to hold his own against Hulk, who in contrast to Thor, is continiously amping through out the whole fight. Thor's base level strength is high enough for him to match Savage Hulk getting angrier and angrier, and that's to say nothing of his reserves he can tap into.

Of course, I expect trolls to twist this and lowball Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'd say Thor does fine against Hulk for the following reason:

Thor, w/o using his vast versatile powerset in full (ie. no antiforce, no godblast, mainly keeping things in melee combat) is able to hold his own against Hulk, who in contrast to Thor, is continiously amping through out the whole fight. Thor's base level strength is high enough for him to match Savage Hulk getting angrier and angrier, and that's to say nothing of his reserves he can tap into.

Of course, I expect trolls to twist this and lowball Thor.

Thats EXACTLY the same thing I was saying (but you just said it better sad )

JakeTheBank
Thats EXACTLY the same thing I was saying (but you just said it better sad )

lol

I don't see how Thor being punched and feeling said punch from Namor is a low showing anyway, especially considering that Namor was in extreme proximity to water and is 100 ton class himself. If Thor didn't react to it, it would be a low showing for Namor.

khazra
If you can hit majestic you can hit thor.

Thor needs his more special powers to beat those stronger than him (eg Kurse) which maul undoubtedly is. he has none of those tricks.

OF thor still got physically owned by cap lol....

DarkOdin
If you can hit majestic you can hit thor.

Thor needs his more special powers to beat those stronger than him (eg Kurse) which maul undoubtedly is. he has none of those tricks.

OF thor still got physically owned by cap lol.... Kurse was only weak against iron so bad example. Which Maul is undoubtly not on kurse's level of durability. And CAP never owned Odinpower Thor. Your are htining of King Thor who was cut of from the Odinpower had 1 arm and eye and just killed Thing and the hulk after hours of fighting context.

If Thor can kill the Thing and Hulk after hours of fighting with one arm and eye with no Mjolnir he it kick mauls butt all day and night.

carver9
Destroyer>Maul

None odin powered thor.
http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=Thor606004.jpg
http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=Thor606005.jpg
http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=Thor606006.jpg
http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=Thor606011.jpg
http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=Thor606012.jpg
http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=Thor606013.jpg
http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=Thor606014.jpg

The Nuul
When has any Thor ever got beaten by Cap, not alone OF?

Scans or issue numbers??

DarkOdin

Scans or issue numbers?? He is just trolling the only time Capt got the better of Thor was the one i posted and how did cap end up o yes dead

carver9

Scans or issue numbers??

It happened. It was a while back but it happened before.

carver9
He is just trolling the only time Capt got the better of Thor was the one i posted and how did cap end up o yes dead

Naah, thats not the time that it happened. It happened in a avengers comic. mad

DarkOdin
Naah, thats not the time that it happened. It happened in a avengers comic. mad You better not be talking about ultimate Avenger

JakeTheBank

Scans or issue numbers??

During the Reigning storyline, issue #73/575. Doc Strange severed King Thor's connection to the OF temporarily. Considering Thor killed both Hulk and Thing in unarmed combat using nothing aside from his physical might, him getting jumped by Cap after losing his arm and eye while without the OF, isn't a low showing.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
During the Reigning storyline. Doc Strange severed King Thor's connection to the OF temporarily. Considering Thor killed both Hulk and Thing in unarmed combat using nothing aside from his physical might, him getting jumped by Cap after losing his arm and eye, isn't a low showing. After hours of fighting Hulk and Thing mind you

Spire
Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.