Isaac Clarke vs Chris Redfield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
Fight takes place on the USS Enterprise.

BloodRain
The boat or the starship? If the latter Isaac breaks the gravity stabilizer and uses that to his advantage.

LLLLLink
Starship.

Deicide
Isaac wins anywhere because Chris is a stupid a*^

Burning thought
The F-22 Raptors take off from their carrier and bomb the s*hit out of the both of them.

danteiscool
Isaac just destroys Chris. bombs or gravity shifts are not needed to do that.

XanatosForever
What exactly gives Isaac the overwhelming advantage here? The guy's just a technician, Chris is a fully trained soldier, both in melee and firearms.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Deicide
Isaac wins anywhere because Chris is a stupid a*^
Stupid in what way? He's pretty smart on the contrary.

Originally posted by Burning thought
The F-22 Raptors take off from their carrier and bomb the s*hit out of the both of them.
You realize shit is not censored here right?

Ms.Marvel
chris uses his expert boulder demolition skills to claim victory!

LLLLLink
But, we gotta admit that for a technician, Isaac has an EPIC curbstomp.

XanatosForever
I don't gotta admit anything. I've never played Dead Space, and the only vids I've seen are of Isaac getting raped by the Necromorphs.

LLLLLink
Sir, YOU need to experience the satisfaction of stomping the sh*t out of necromorph babies.

XanatosForever
Indeed I do, among a large number of other experiences. However, until I do, I'll continue to debate!

That being said, I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why an engineer can lay the smack down on a trained anti-terrorist/evil mutagenic monster killer with MASSIVE BOULDER PUNCHING GUNS, and I'm not talking about his firearms. wink

LLLLLink
Because he counters with necro-alien-parasite-obliterating-boot powers. laughing

Seriously though, he can stomp a metal container to pieces in 1 try.
Metal vs rock. Anyone wanna math that, you KMC nerds?

Ms.Marvel
honestly id go with rock no expression

LLLLLink
Yeah, Im sure the rock-punch is the better feat.

XanatosForever
Actually, that feat reeks of utter PIS, but it's still hilarious. laughing

That being said, I'm still not convinced Isaac has an easy win here.

Superherovandal
Issac has the better curbstompage abilities. Chris has the better...everything else.

LLLLLink
True, but as for weapons, one shot from that energy sawblade-like weapon would deal death. I remember the devastation of a blow from the chainsaw guy...

XanatosForever
How accurate is he with it? How fast? From a gameplay standpoint, it's a matter of the player who can get the first shot, but from a character standpoint, Chris will almost always have the initiative here.

LLLLLink
True.
But you have to give Isaac credit for adapting to Chris's profession so quickly with little more than tools.

XanatosForever
Oh most definitely, he has my respect there. But dealing with monsters and dealing with people are two entirely different things, and Chris has the advantage here from both his S.T.A.R.S. and B.S.A.A. experience.

LLLLLink
Actually, they both had to fight VERY similar bosses.
You know, the ones with the tentacle arms?

XanatosForever
I think I know what you're talking about, only because of all the Isaac death montage videos on YouTube. laughing

LLLLLink
Gotta give Chris the award on that on though, because he had a laser while Isaac was shooting the Millenium Falcon guns.

XanatosForever
Indeed, Chris fire that laz0r alright.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.