Noooooooooo!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
This made me really happy. Go here whenever you feel in a Vader-esque mood to yell NOOOOOOOOOO at someone, I love it.

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

JediRobin23
nice laughing

Sith Master X
Awesome. That was the best part of ROTS. Gave me chills.

yeah....just kidding. laughing out loud

One Free Man
Lol my little sister came in and asked if she could watch "barbie: 12 dancing princesses" and I pushed that button.

General G
LOL yesssss

JediRobin23
need this on my phone or something

steverules_2
Originally posted by One Free Man
Lol my little sister came in and asked if she could watch "barbie: 12 dancing princesses" and I pushed that button.

Thats my favorite barbie ever!!!!

General G
Originally posted by JediRobin23
need this on my phone or something

Agreed. This as a ringtne = awesome.

queeq
Outstanding!!!

General G
I felt the urge. I pressed it again.

queeq
And again?

JediRobin23
During this scene originally, it was kinda lame for the flow of the movie. Now, it seems ok

General G
Originally posted by queeq
And again?

I haven't actually stopped pressing it.

Originally posted by JediRobin23
During this scene originally, it was kinda lame for the flow of the movie. Now, it seems ok

Agreed. I cringed just a little bit when I saw it in theatres......but now I am actually quite alright with it.

JediRobin23
I cant believe Lucas added to 'Nooooo' in the Bluray ROTJ, before Vader Throws Palpatine in the pit

focus4chumps
http://i.qkme.me/35371i.jpg

JediRobin23
That was really the first Most important scene to ru.....n.

Cant say it

queeq
Try it, face your demons. wink

JediRobin23
No, If he felt the intention to show it that way, so be it...

Sith Master X
I'm watching the ROTJ nooo clips on YouTube.

It's hilarious. I can't believe how an added line of dialogue has ruined so many people lives. "WTF GEORGE WTF GEORGE WTF GEORGE."

I'm glad I have other hobbies then blaming Lucas for my real life problems.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Sith Master X
I'm watching the ROTJ nooo clips on YouTube.

It's hilarious. I can't believe how an added line of dialogue has ruined so many people lives. "WTF GEORGE WTF GEORGE WTF GEORGE."

I'm glad I have other hobbies then blaming Lucas for my real life problems.

agreed

people who dont like the scene changes are pathetic losers with no life.

wait a minute...

Sadako of Girth
Hahahhahaah I agree with Focus4chumps here.

The Noooooo IN ROTS seems to have been shortened/ toned down on the bluray version.

But in ROTJ the added Noooooos were deplorable, loud and urinated on the class and depth of not just a classic scene, but of the whole saga itself. I switch from Bluray to DVD at that point.

Would you call yourself "shitmaster x" if Lucas decided to anagram-ise Sith slightly? Of course not.

(And what if a line was added alluding to the Sith being cross dressing sexual sacrifices to Palpatine, or a line inserted accounts that sith history showed that darkside power could only be attained via blowing a space goat or Gundark that all Sith ever had done it..?)

You would be fine with your handle if those changes were made?
(They are only little changes, after all)

I know I'd be pissed.

S_D_J
I'm completely fine with those changes, as well as if Lucas renames ROTJ as Return of the Shit, and replaces Jabba with a digital smelling turd (in 4D baby!)...I'd still be fine with it.

no expression

queeq
At least he'd be calling it what it is... wink

JediRobin23
This was kinda funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQahsH9Nwc

dont miss the ending

queeq
A bit much but funny.

JediRobin23
Still dont like this scene

Battlemaster
Originally posted by General G
This made me really happy. Go here whenever you feel in a Vader-esque mood to yell NOOOOOOOOOO at someone, I love it.

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

You know, that was a really sad part of the movie. erm

I don't think it's meant to be viewed in a comedic way.

Too bad dumbass Lucas is horrible at telling stories. He should have toned down the Vader shit and made it more simple.

He's miraculously good at marketing bad stories, though. stick out tongue

queeq
Very.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by Battlemaster
You know, that was a really sad part of the movie. erm

I don't think it's meant to be viewed in a comedic way.

Too bad dumbass Lucas is horrible at telling stories. He should have toned down the Vader shit and made it more simple.

He's miraculously good at marketing bad stories, though. stick out tongue

I think he's great at telling the stories, but his dialouge suffers.
If and when he goes, whom ever takes over had better do up a a bluray release with the craptacular & good changes and the original cuts, and a option in the bluray to incorporate a added or editied scene or the original cut into the scene. so fans can make it how they want.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.