Cole McGrath vs. Subject Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Subject Zero (Mass Effect 2) breaks out of prison and is on the loose in Empire City. Cole McGrath (inFamous) follows the path of destruction and confronts her.

Cole is good and has all his powers at maximum, although he can't summon lightning. Subject Zero has all her biotic abilities at maximum as well.

Can the electric user defeat the overpowered Biotic or will Subject Zero tear Cole a new one?

MooCowofJustice
I'm gonna say Cole.

Nemesis X
I'll probably side with Subject Zero. She destroyed three heavy mechs in one biotic punch and it only took seconds for her to make the space prison look like a wreck.

MooCowofJustice
Do those mechs have any good durability feats? Does Subject Zero?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Do those mechs have any good durability feats? Does Subject Zero?

Well, those heavy mechs are very tough to beat and they have heavy armor and shields. I remember when I placed ten rocket launcher rounds into one on the highest difficulty and it was still standing (at least I think I used ten rounds).

ScreamPaste
coughgameplaymechanicscough

Nemesis X
On Freedom's progress, a wave of Quarian soldiers attacked a heavy mech and it wasn't close to being damaged.

ares834
Yeah, Cole should take this. No way she survives his lightning storm.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ares834
Yeah, Cole should take this. No way she survives his lightning storm.

Thank you for not reading the OP. I said he can't summon lightning.

BloodRain
Yeah, Cole should take this. No way she survives his lightning powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.