The one Film you really despise?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha-7
What is the one film you really hate with a passion?

Mine would be The Matrix. Terrible terrible film.

jinXed by JaNx
Aliens Vs Predator; Requiem

Rogue Jedi
Inglorious Basterds.

The Nuul
I dont hate but the ones I cant stand are stupid films like Napoleon Dynamite and Freddy Got Fingered.

xJLxKing
Anchorman. There are a lot more.

Mr Parker
the one in my sig obviously. big grin

roughrider
I admire a lot of David Lynch's work, but I HATE Wild At Heart.

Robtard
Originally posted by roughrider
I admire a lot of David Lynch's work, but I HATE Wild At Heart.

Watch The Box(2009), it's like the director tried very, very hard to make a Lynch film, but forgot the midget, red drapes, checkered flooring and overall insanity.

That ACDC Chick
Twilight
Step Brothers
The Game Plan
40 Year Old Virgin
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
AVP Requiem
and most indie films

Mairuzu
Hairspray

darthmaul1
something about mary
40 year old virgin
transformers revenge of the fallen
kill bill 2

jaden101
The Village.

WickedDynamite
Supersize Me

MildPossession
I can't think of one... not that I DESPISEEEEEEEEEEEEE anyway.

Quincy
date movie

BackFire
Queen of the Damned.

Scythe
The Big Labowski

Date Movie

Epic Movie

Disaster Movie

rader
All 3 Spidermans
Both Twilights
The Gods Must Be Crazy
High Tension
Both Transformers

-Pr-
Right now, Twilight, seeing as where i work, they play it non stop for promotional value.

The X-Men movies, i guess.

Kazenji
Titanic

DarthLazious
Batman & Robin.

Kovacs86
The Star Wars prequels
Hannibal
V for Vendetta
Transformers

Blinky
Rob Zombie's version of Halloween, what a freaking disgraceful pile of steaming shit.

chiaki
Originally posted by Blinky
Rob Zombie's version of Halloween, what a freaking disgraceful pile of steaming shit.

I completely agree. And then he had the balls to make that second one.

First movie I ever seriously thought about leaving half way through

BruceSkywalker
paranormal activity..

date movie..

precious

steverules_2
New moon, I didn't think it could get worse after twilight...I was wrong...plus anything Miley Cyrus is in...oh and all of high school musical

starlock
Batman ..The dark knight

sixella 34
Twilight
Meet The Spartans
The Da Vinci Code
Gangs Of New York
Paranormal Activity

The Power
Date Movie

willman
Avatar 2 (just a feeling, what with Transformers 2, Terminator Salvation, At Worlds End, The Matrix Revolutions, Back To The Future 3, Speed 2 and so many other sequels to good films being so bad!)

Hey, no-one said i couldnt choose a film that doesnt exist yet!

steverules_2
Originally posted by willman
Avatar 2 (just a feeling, what with Transformers 2, Terminator Salvation, At Worlds End, The Matrix Revolutions, Back To The Future 3, Speed 2 and so many other sequels to good films being so bad!)

Hey, no-one said i couldnt choose a film that doesnt exist yet!

Sorry but I have to disagree, yes those sequels have been bad or...some of them anyways, but I think past sequels by Cameron prove that he is capable of making a good sequel, I mean look at aliens and terminator 2, both those sequels were better than the original movies from which they spawned from. I have faith that Cameron can pull off a good sequel seeing as he directed two of they greatest sequels ever.

willman
Originally posted by steverules_2
Sorry but I have to disagree, yes those sequels have been bad or...some of them anyways, but I think past sequels by Cameron prove that he is capable of making a good sequel, I mean look at aliens and terminator 2, both those sequels were better than the original movies from which they spawned from. I have faith that Cameron can pull off a good sequel seeing as he directed two of they greatest sequels ever.

As much as i want to agree with you, i dont think a sequel for Avatar will be any good....no matter who directs it. Its like making a sequel to Titanic lol, theres just no storyline there. Its wrapped up, over, done.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by rader
All 3 Spidermans

dude you are too cool. thumb up

darthmaul1
As much as i want to agree with you, i dont think a sequel for Avatar will be any good....no matter who directs it. Its like making a sequel to Titanic lol, theres just no storyline there. Its wrapped up, over, done.

Agreed, but they will come up with something like the company coming back and putting a station in orbit and placing avatars on the planet and they link into them and so now it would be a whole army of navi (humans) against the real navi.

Mr. Rhythmic
Any "Movie" movie past "Scary Movie 2". I have never seen a greater example of half-assed, money pumped, intelligence dropping bullshit in my life.

Blinky
I f*cking hate Harold and Kumar movies, so freaking pretentious. What a 2nd rate ... no... 4th rate Cheech and Chong. To hell with their shit-smelling movies.

Bardock42
Originally posted by steverules_2

I'd hope it would be better than the first, it won't have the groundbreaking, superawesome-cause-never-seen-before effects the first one had.

Itzak
Mall Cop
All of the 'movie' movies. (i.e. scary movie, epic movie)

darthmaul1

I agree with some of these, transfomers 2, at worlds end(but the one before that sucked too.) back to the future 3 ( and 2 sucked too) and speed 2( and speed sucked too)

Tired-Hiker
Clerks
Fight Club
All the Die Hard Movies
Chasing Amy

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Inglorious Basterds.

What the f**k?

-Pr-
i sat through Twilight not so long ago. Painful.

Ultravoilet.

The X-Men movies.

monikaluchi
Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 (2004) i can remember this for now. Many more .

Dusty
Elephant by Gus Van Sant.

FinalAnswer
Twilight and New Moon.

Any Uwe Boll movie.

RocasAtoll
Crash.

jaden101
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
Crash.

Which one?

RocasAtoll
Newer one. It's not a bad film, but the hype it gets makes me hate it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by K.Diddy
What the f**k? Put me to sleep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.