The Calling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
E-5I7IVPduQ

It appears that we'll be getting another horror game possibly from Japan (as always) and it will show up around spring this year and is a Nintendo Wii exclusive. The game is being developed by Hudson.

The plot of this game is that teenagers at what looks like a university go to this strange website that gives the number of people that have died lately and they get strange phone calls and when answered, you get haunted by an Alma Wade lookalike and you must solve this very creepy mystery on why it's happening.

Nemesis X
The game is explained here:

Zw0ddohNDMI

That ACDC Chick
read a review on the demo
verrrrrrrrrrrrrry creepy shock

Nemesis X
There are two things I hate in Japanese horror cliches: Dolls that move and ghost children. WHY DO THEY ALWAYS USE THOSE?!! They always scare the crap out of me! Adding phone calls into the mix of gameplay makes me think The Grudge met Dead Silence with a mix of Child's Play if the dolls in The Calling do go violent (I hope they don't).

ArtificialGlory
Hehe. Fat ghosts...

That ACDC Chick
the whole "Have you seen the black page" bit reminds me of Pulse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.