Hawkman vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Omega Vision
Namor 8/10.

lawest9
Hawkman is going to need his most powerful weapons here to compete.

With such I'll give him a 5/10 chance here.

khazra
With his most powerful weapons (the claw & light armor) he'd batter namor. bare in mid the claw one shot supes who >> namor.

hawkman might take a couple of wins /10 but eitherway it takes namor a long time to take down carter (remmeber Ba who >> namor took a whole comic to put down carter and dude wasn't Ko'd)

lawest9
Originally posted by khazra
With his most powerful weapons (the claw & light armor) he'd batter namor. bare in mid the claw one shot supes who >> namor.

hawkman might take a couple of wins /10 but eitherway it takes namor a long time to take down carter (remmeber Ba who >> namor took a whole comic to put down carter and dude wasn't Ko'd) I can agree, But who is Ba......Black Adam?

namorsubby
namor........

hawkman's pretty tough in a couple of showings though, so he could make him work for it.

jrodslam
Namor.

tideoftime
Namor, for the majority; Hawkman can get a couple, via skill and guile, and some of the wins Namor gets will leave him with some nasty wounds and a level of respect for his defeated opponent.

Original Smurph
I'd love to see the fight.

Namor should and would win, but it'd be sick all the same.

Kasper Gutman
Namor should win unless Hawkmans fully equiped and hits him with the entire gravity of a planet. Lol can a Hawkman fan please explain how the gravity of the planet attack works. Seriously, I'm curious.

Q99
I think Namor might come out with a moderate concussion, but win.

Kasper- it was a one-off PIS thing, normally the claw of Horus doesn't do that. Though Nth metal does control the four forces to an extent.

jesserw21
ima have to go with NAMor, on this 8/10

The Nuul
Namor

quanchi112
Namor wins.

JakeTheBank
It would be a damn good fight, imo.

comicfan11
Namor 10/10

StiltmanFTW
The Sub-Mariner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.