Mxy Vs Hom Wanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
mxy thinks hom wanda is a human at first.

galactusischere
Scarlet witch.

Batman-Prime
Mxy, easy

Prep-Man
Mxy.

Blanket
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
mxy thinks hom wanda is a human at first. Are we human, or are we dancers?

TheTyrant
Scarlet Witch FTW.

Xplosive
Wanda easily.

SamZED
Soo.. any other opinions? Noone's brought any arguments so far. Its 50/50 with 50% of the posters saying that Mxy stomps and the other half that Wanda stomps...

Q99
Originally posted by SamZED
Soo.. any other opinions? Noone's brought any arguments so far. Its 50/50 with 50% of the posters saying that Mxy stomps and the other half that Wanda stomps...

Well, both can alter reality, or at least Earth. Mxy's power did so while being opposed by beings like the Spectre, while Wanda's stuff only really affect Earth so the cosmics like Galactus were pretty much out of the way of the spell.

SamZED
Didnt she alter the universe?

Q99
Originally posted by SamZED
Didnt she alter the universe?

I'm not sure exactly how far she altered- her changes changed Earth's past a lot and affected mutants afterwards (though to state the obvious, she missed some and her no-more-mutants spell is going to eventually break), but I don't think we got a single off-world report on how stuff was changed in space.

Warlord
Originally posted by Q99
Well, both can alter reality, or at least Earth. Mxy's power did so while being opposed by beings like the Spectre, while Wanda's stuff only really affect Earth so the cosmics like Galactus were pretty much out of the way of the spell.

wanda's warp was multiversal

Mshinu
I`d say omniversal
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/chaoswave1.jpg

Q99
To the EXiles, it was something that cut off 616.

616 is a cornerstone to the multiverse and thus disruptions to it can cause major negative effects via simple chain reaction, but they were not directly affected nor was any other universe they monitored.

Prep-Man
What can Wanda do that Mxy can't? Mxy destroyed and reformed the multiverse with a snap of his finger in World's Funnest.

starlock
Mxy for the win

Xplosive
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What can Wanda do that Mxy can't? Mxy destroyed and reformed the multiverse with a snap of his finger in World's Funnest.
And Wanda was recreating Omniverse with a thought.
Originally posted by Q99

Wanda affected whole Marvel Universe (easily). Such beings as Galactus were toys against her even shown on panel.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Xplosive

Wanda affected whole Marvel Universe (easily). Such beings as Galactus were toys against her even shown on panel.

That's nice, but Mxy did his feat effortsly, which shows that he hasn't shown a true limit to his reality warping powers. Just because Wanda can manipulate MU, doesn't mean she can warp a 5-D (higher level being) being out of existence.

Philosophía
Mxy.

SoulDevourer
HOM ftw

Q99
Originally posted by Xplosive

Not judging by the EXiles she wasn't, she recreated one, which was having ripple effects.

Definitely nothing like Mxy's all-at-once recreation.

Ok. Still, Mxy had no problem doing the same thing effortlessly.

JakeTheBank
5-D beatdown, coming up.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I just see mxy as a little higher on the food chain.

Xplosive
That's nice, but Mxy did his feat effortsly, which shows that he hasn't shown a true limit to his reality warping powers. Just because Wanda can manipulate MU, doesn't mean she can warp a 5-D (higher level being) being out of existence.

Wanda manipulated all, whole MU (so all beings are included). Wanda tore whole Omniverse and rearranged it (with no trouble).

She remade 616 in her image, played with the entire Marvel Universe tearing it to pieces, then she put it all back with a thought.

It even said that no matter how grandiose sentient being, Wanda power was greater and she backed it up with toying with Omnniverse.

Wanda is a higher level being.

Originally posted by Q99
Not judging by the EXiles she wasn't, she recreated one, which was having ripple effects.

Wanda was tearing apart whole Omniverse like nothing, effortlessly. She was actually doing with Omniverse whatever she wanted effortlessly.

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I just see mxy as a little higher on the food chain.

No way.

Wanda was possibly the most powerful being during HoM and she still would be, if still had such power (We are not sure, if she lost it. Why should she?).

Q99
It definitely didn't look that way from the Crystal Palace at the center of the multiverse.

Also, some of those in House of M could tell it was fake, a shallow world that'd collapse again.

Colossus-Big C
c

Prep-Man
Said, but not exactly showing. What higher beings has she beated head on? And Mxy was popping in and out of our universe (the real universe) and creating havok. Still not proof that she can take a 5-D imp, IMO.

Galan007
Mxy.

Mr Master

Said, but not exactly showing.
It was shown.

Wanda tore the Omniverse to pieces,
while simultaneously remaking 616 in her image,
then Wanda put the Omniverse back again with a thought,
while simultaneously nullifying the mutant gene from 90% of the race
across all Timelines.

What higher beings has she beated head on?
Every sentience in the Omniverse got tossed by Wanda.

And Mxy was popping in and out of our universe (the real universe) and creating havok.
laughing

Yea, and She-Hulk forces her writers to write her books as she sees fit.

She also can pop into the "real world" if she wishes, (ridiculous even as I poke fun)
or tear up the page Mxy is drawn popping into the supposed real world laughing out loud
then she'll crumble that page, trash it, and put a stoge to it for the win.

facepalm ... that's what I think of 4th wall garbage being used to debate.

So please, stop kidding with this sillyness friend.

Warlord
wanda

Mshinu
Doesn`t Wanda get much of her power because she is the "cental being" of the 616 universe or something?

Originally posted by Mshinu
I`d say omniversal
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/chaoswave1.jpg

If she threatened the existence of the concepts of chaos and order in the omniverse, does that mean she is above lord chaos and master order?

Mshinu
Originally posted by 753
If she threatened the existence of the concepts of chaos and order in the omniverse, does that mean she is above lord chaos and master order?

They are little more than ping pong balls to Wanda

Originally posted by Mshinu
They are little more than ping pong balls to Wanda

So if she is an omniversal threat above two fundamental abstracts she's leagues above mxy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.