Gauntlet: The U-Foes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parmaniac
U-Foes gauntlet

All contenders at 100%, still in character
PIS: Off
No prep-time
Full rest between each round

1. The Wrecking Crew (Wrecker, Piledriver, Bulldozer, Thunderball)

2. X-Force (Wolverine, Arch Angel, Warpath, X-23)

3. The Dark Avengers (Ares, Venom, Bullseye, Ms Marvel)

4. The Fantastic Four 1.0 (Human Torch, Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, The Thing)

5. The Fantastic Four 2.0 (Spider-man, Hulk, Wolverine, Ghostrider)

6. The Defenders (Hulk, Namor, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange)

Kris Blaze
They either stop at 1 or 4.

Parmaniac
Why 1?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Why 1?
Wrecking Crew man, they're tough.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Wrecking Crew man, they're tough.
The Crew can't even touch 2 of the U-Foes and as far as I know they still need to breath

Knowsbleed33
Does the Crew have full Norn powers?

tkitna
I think the U-Foes could possibly beat #2 and thats it.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Does the Crew have full Norn powers?
Please define "full norn powers".

Bentley
Ares solos?

redninjas

where is wolfsbane what happened to her?

redninjas
Why 1?

i will tell you why kris thinks they stop at 1 because kris blaze is a huge thor fanboy and guess what? yep they are the villians of thor and they were able to give him a good fight and even wreck him sometimes so as a huge thor fanboy he must even lick his villians ass

Warlord
eek!

khazra
Originally posted by Bentley
Ares solos?
U foes are a good match for savage hulk. savage hulk >>> ares.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by khazra
U foes are a good match for savage hulk. savage hulk >>> ares.

Yeah, he two-shotted him.

Parmaniac
How far people, how far?

Kris Blaze
How far people, how far?

Well, the ideal list would be 3 -2 - 5 - 1 - 4 - 6. But I think they make it to either 1 or 4.

Parmaniac
Well, the ideal list would be 3 -2 - 5 - 1 - 4 - 6. But I think they make it to either 1 or 4.
I think they can stop at 4 epends on Invisible Woman if they can take her out quick they beat the FF IMO, they stop definately at 5 cause of GR and gets annihilated at 6.

But seriously why do you think they stop at 1? As far as I know the wrecking crew is pure strength (no real exotic powers) and they need to breath right?

Simbon
They stop at 5, maybe 4. People are underestimating vector here. For most of these teams it is really questionable whether they have ANYONE who could survive a full-power blast from him -- the dude turned hulk into a near-skeleton for chrissakes.

Kris Blaze
I think they can stop at 4 epends on Invisible Woman if they can take her out quick they beat the FF IMO, they stop definately at 5 cause of GR and gets annihilated at 6.

But seriously why do you think they stop at 1? As far as I know the wrecking crew is pure strength (no real exotic powers) and they need to breath right?
Fantastic Four's team work will take them down.

Knowsbleed33

Well, seeing as how Wrecker solo'ed 4 members of New Avengers recently (Cage, Wolvie, Spidey, and Spider-Woman), and was smacking them around pretty easily for the better part of two issues, I'd have to disagree with your assessment above.

Parmaniac
Well, seeing as how Wrecker solo'ed 4 members of New Avengers recently (Cage, Wolvie, Spidey, and Spider-Woman), and was smacking them around pretty easily for the better part of two issues, I'd have to disagree with your assessment above.
The problem is Wrecker can't even hurt 2 of the U-Foes (Vapor & X-Ray) and I doubt he would overcome Vector, well Ironclad is ****ed in that match that's for sure.

Kris Blaze
The problem is Wrecker can't even hurt 2 of the U-Foes (Vapor & X-Ray) and I doubt he would overcome Vector, well Ironclad is ****ed in that match that's for sure.
Sure he can no expression

Parmaniac
Sure he can no expression
How? 1 is made out of gas the other one out of energy, you haven't answered my question so please enlighten me now.

Kris Blaze
How? 1 is made out of gas the other one out of energy, you haven't answered my question so please enlighten me now.
Your questions are fairly obvious ones and on line with Quanchi's "How do they win?"

Obviously, they would win by beating the U-Foes, into unconsciousness or death. Wrecker's magical crowbar would have no problems striking someone in a gaseous state. Just because Bendis doesn't know the man can do other things than punch, doesn't mean he can.

JakeTheBank
Your questions are fairly obvious ones and on line with Quanchi's "How do they win?"

Obviously, they would win by beating the U-Foes, into unconsciousness or death. Wrecker's magical crowbar would have no problems striking someone in a gaseous state. Just because Bendis doesn't know the man can do other things than punch, doesn't mean he can.

People don't respect the Wrecking Crew thumb up

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
People don't respect the Wrecking Crew thumb up

They will once I'm done with my WC respect thread.

Kris Blaze
I was about to suggest that.

Obviously you're big on characters who are underestimated.

JakeTheBank

I look forward to it. I'm pissed that Bendis has more or less turned them into Rhinos.

psycho gundam
U-Foes gauntlet

All contenders at 100%, still in character
PIS: Off
No prep-time
Full rest between each round

1. The Wrecking Crew (Wrecker, Piledriver, Bulldozer, Thunderball)

3. The Dark Avengers (Ares, Venom, Bullseye, Ms Marvel)

4. The Fantastic Four 1.0 (Human Torch, Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, The Thing)

5. The Fantastic Four 2.0 (Spider-man, Hulk, Wolverine, Ghostrider)

6. The Defenders (Hulk, Namor, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange) probably 4 is a def stop, mostly due to invisible woman and the human torch being quite resourceful with their powers. reed close by running plays doesn't hurt.

every other team prior, vector solos

khazra
Thats within any of the U foes capabilities. The netire NA would all get killed by vector at the same time with minimum effort.

Kris Blaze
Wrecker going against the New Avengers isn't a high showing.

But it did show that they would not actually stand a chance against him.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by khazra
Thats within any of the U foes capabilities. The netire NA would all get killed by vector at the same time with minimum effort.

Do you honestly see that foursome losing to the U-Foes in a comic book?

I sure as hell don't.

darthgoober
There's already a pretty good one...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t453738.html

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by darthgoober
There's already a pretty good one...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t453738.html

So they do, and Mungi did it which guarantees it's well thought out.

Original Smurph
All the same though, three out of four U-Foes are tailored to take out bricks, which is pretty much what the Wrecking Crew consists of.

Endless Mike
Stop at 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.