M. Bison vs Mario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FWahMaN
Which character in red clothes and hat wins? Strongest versions, all items, etc. etc.

Blood lust: onx63mGnfHSbAIn case you're wondering, yes, a legit showing of Bison.

Kazenji
Bison psycho crusher's mario to death.

MooCowofJustice
I'ma say Mario based on ridiculous jumping and strength feats.

Though, I think I've seen M. Bison fly. So that's cool?

FWahMaN
ROFL who voted for Luigi?! eek!

MooCowofJustice
You can't put a lolzy option and expect that no one will pick it.

FWahMaN
I guess...should've made 10 instead.

Mario seeing as star power >>> psycho(retard) power. Plus a song plays so...that's a plus.

Kazenji
Originally posted by FWahMaN
psycho(retard) power. Plus a song plays so...that's a plus.

erm

What things don't sound stupid to you?

Warioman8
Mario can stop and slow time with timer and stopwatch, he can comeback from the dead with Lifeshroom and retry clock, he has lifted more than 3 tons(Bowser Inside Story for example), Inviscap and boos cape makes Mario invisible and invincible and voltshroom makes Mario paralyze whoever touches him oh and he can become a Giant with invincibility with a Mega mushroom. cool I can go on and on with this.

FWahMaN
Half if not most of the things you said involves toon force, which is negated on KMC. Not that Mario needs it though. Star power, time stoppage and spaghetti farts ftw.

Originally posted by Kazenji
erm

What things don't sound stupid to you? Things that don't. Psycho power? Seriously. Just replace psycho with retard and tell me if it seems different context-wise. laughing

Kazenji
What an oddball....

Ridley_Prime
Bison will do the Mario! Then one step, and then again. Come on now, just like thaaaaat!

XanatosForever
RP, you just made me sad. sad

Ridley_Prime
D: Nooooooo! That wasn't the intention.

XanatosForever
It's...just too soon...bawling

The Scenario
I'm gonna say Mario.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by XanatosForever
It's...just too soon...bawling
Aww, come on! Would Lou Alba.. Mario, want you to think that?

The Scenario
Actually, I've changed my mind. According to Super Paper Mario, Luigi is the Marioverse version of the antichrist, destined to destroy all of reality. And he's able to with the Chaos Heart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.