DC Zeus Vs Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
in olympus

Discuss

quanchi112
Spectre wins.

Omega Vision
Spectre. When he showed up in Olympus it was clear the Olympian Gods were far below him.

Blanket
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Spectre. When he showed up in Olympus it was clear the Olympian Gods were far below him. Was it because he was flying at the time?

Prep-Man
Zeus spanks that ass.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Zeus spanks that ass. Where did this come from? What showings suggest he beats the Spectre?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Blanket
Was it because he was flying at the time?

One of my highlight comments of the day. Truly hilarious.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by quanchi112
Where did this come from? What showings suggest he beats the Spectre?

Read Zeus's powers. Good story.

quanchi112
Read Zeus's powers. Good story. Link?

Prep-Man
Sorry, I don't download comics.

Wei Phoenix
You don't need to download comics to provide links or scans of evidence. Also reading the powers isn't how we debate here, it has more to do with what they do with the powers and how they apply it.

WickedDynamite
DC Zeus....for a change.

Original Smurph
Sorry, I don't read comics. Fix'd

Omega Vision
Zeus spanks that ass.
Zeus is a Skyfather and there's no way in hell any skyfather beats a competent Spectre.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Fix'd

I have plenty of comics. Would you like to share? big grin

Original Smurph
I have plenty of comics. Ah, so its just the illiteracy holding you back?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Ah, so its just the illiteracy holding you back?

Not really, since I'm replying to your posts. Why the insults?

Original Smurph
Not really, since I'm replying to your posts. Why the insults? I always assumed you had a scribe or something.

Boredom, mostly.

JakeTheBank
Um, how does Zeus beat Spectre? I don't think I'm overlooking something, but I want to make sure.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Um, how does Zeus beat Spectre? I don't think I'm overlooking something, but I want to make sure.

He can't. I was trying to bait Quan, because I knew he'd reply to me. Then you guys had to ruin it!

Anyway, 3 Old Gods split the Source in DOTNG and that's the only feat they have to their name, with a few feats, Pre-Crisis.

JakeTheBank
He can't. I was trying to bait Quan, because I knew he'd reply to me. Then you guys had to ruin it!

Anyway, 3 Old Gods split the Source in DOTNG and that's the only feat they have to their name, with a few feats, Pre-Crisis.

Oh. laughing

Omega Vision

Baiting Quan has become KMC's favorite pass-time.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Blanket
Was it because he was flying at the time? laughing out loud

kevdude

While very brave of the Old Gods attack upon The Source (retconned in FC), it did nothing phyiscal to him. The Source split itself apart in order to able to handle the emotion of having its creations turn on it.

Btw The Spectre. cool

Galan007
I have plenty of comics. Link? sly

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
Link? sly laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Baiting Quan has become KMC's favorite pass-time. It works out for me anyways.

Anyway, 3 Old Gods split the Source in DOTNG and that's the only feat they have to their name, with a few feats, Pre-Crisis. So you hide from me in other threads and then openly bait me in others? Weird.

Prep-Man
It works out for me anyways.

So you hide from me in other threads and then openly bait me in others? Weird.

God works in mysterious ways. wink

quanchi112
God works in mysterious ways. wink You're just weird.

Prep-Man
You're just weird.

Thanks for the compliment. smile

quanchi112
Thanks for the compliment. smile You betcha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.