Thanos VS WWH/Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Thanos gets all his upgrades and tech enhancements (except for godly artifiacts like Cosmic Cube, IG, THOTI, etc.)

VS

A pissed-off WWH

If Thanos wins this,
Will he be able to beat Hulk's stronger version, Worldbreaker Hulk?

hulkgoalie
im going with hulk for this one...especially a pissed off one...

The Nuul
WTF? Thanos shit stomps 10000000000000000000000000000000/10

hulkgoalie
you would say that...

DarkOdin
H2H Hulk mainly world breaker would own him but thanos is not stupid BFR for the win

galactusischere
Thanos wins 10000/10

The Nuul
Originally posted by DarkOdin
H2H Hulk mainly world breaker would own him but thanos is not stupid BFR for the win

Did you see this part?

"Thanos gets all his upgrades and tech enhancements (except for godly artifiacts like Cosmic Cube, IG, THOTI, etc.)"

This is a spite.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Did you see this part?

"Thanos gets all his upgrades and tech enhancements (except for godly artifiacts like Cosmic Cube, IG, THOTI, etc.)"

This is a spite. Ya he always has his tech and all his upgrades is the last verison thats why he justs BRF Worldbreaker. Are you saying thanos is retarded and will go H2H with World breaker

Batman-Prime
All out? Tech and Powers? No slugfest? Thanos stomps.

JakeTheBank
Thanos isn't dumb. He wouldn't try to slug it out with Hulk if he didn't have to. He wins this.

quanchi112
Thanos wins whether he slugs it out or otherwise.

The Nuul
Thanos is way to smart, he wouldnt even bother with them and wouldnt even fight them at all. He would just erase them from existence.

DarkOdin
Thanos is way to smart, he wouldnt even bother with them and wouldnt even fight them at all. He would just erase them from existence.

(except for godly artifiacts like Cosmic Cube, IG, THOTI, etc.)"

You do know what the word except means right.. confused

KuRuPT Thanosi
Even in Thanos slugs it out I believe he still wins. Obviously that wouldn't be the easiest route but he would still get the job done imo

janus77
if it's a slugfest, Hulk wins. otherwise, bfr victory for Thanos.

The Nuul
Damn....WTF? I cant Goddamn read..."except "

messed

He still stomps, this is also not H2H only.

Right?....confused

DarkOdin

He still stomps, this is also not H2H only.

Right?....confused Yes he still stomps and correct this is not just H2H

Having a bad day???? beer

KuRuPT Thanosi
Why does he lose h2h?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Why does he lose h2h? against WWH Hulk thanos wins against the 1 feat wonder Worldbreaker i would lean towards Hulk

supremthor
Thanos 10000009.5/10

SoulDevourer
if it was H2H only Hulk wins easy but in here this fight Thanos wins

Nihilist
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
if it was H2H only Hulk wins easy but in here this fight Thanos wins Hulk wouldnt even win h2h

Mshinu
Originally posted by Nihilist
Hulk wouldnt even win h2h

Warlord

world breaker could IMO

manx422
world breaker is featless

Mshinu
I think WBH would just blow himself up, he was releasing his energy with no control.

Stunner2xx
this world breaker crap is just stupid. he has no feats and everyone is exagerating him. Too many hulk fanboys out here.

You have to be a fanboy to even think the hulk stands even the slightest chance against Thanos

Honestly if Hulk ever stood up against Thanos, I think that it would be the first time we see Hulk crap himself.

Warlord
Originally posted by manx422
world breaker is featless

no he is fearless

Stunner2xx
Originally posted by Warlord
no he is fearless

and he is going to be pantless cuz he is going to shit his pants after thans hits him. he will be running to walmart to find more purple pants that are "mas stretchey"

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
this world breaker crap is just stupid. he has no feats and everyone is exagerating him. Too many hulk fanboys out here.

You have to be a fanboy to even think the hulk stands even the slightest chance against Thanos

Honestly if Hulk ever stood up against Thanos, I think that it would be the first time we see Hulk crap himself. WWH Hul establish too be better then his savage half now worldbreaker came and only had 1 feat which earn himself the title worldbreaker. This Hulk from one step and only 1 freakin feat out did anything all the other Hulk's did strength feat wise.

He was so powerful that he wanted to get defeated. Then we se him return for a quick appearance with Skaar but Banner himself put a stop to that one in fear of what he was capable of. To say people have no merit i backing Worldbreaker against anyone in a pure H2H is just play wrong

Kid Kurdy
WWH would mop the floor with Thanos when it comes down to a slugfest.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
WWH would mop the floor with Thanos when it comes down to a slugfest. Based on what? Thanos is well above top tier in any way, shape, or form while the WW Hulk was just an elite top tier at best.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what? Thanos is well above top tier in any way, shape, or form while the WW Hulk was just an elite top tier at best. I have to agree with quan here, WWH would be able to hold his own for a while but i don't se ehim beating Thanos. Know Worldbreaker should beable to go toe 2 toe with Thanos ONLY if thanos goes H2H no amping punches and all that stuff but Thanos is not stupid and would not get into this kind of fight

xJLxKing
Thanos wins. This is two bricks against a brick with other powers. He is also stronger then them.

quanchi112
I have to agree with quan here, WWH would be able to hold his own for a while but i don't se ehim beating Thanos. Know Worldbreaker should beable to go toe 2 toe with Thanos ONLY if thanos goes H2H no amping punches and all that stuff but Thanos is not stupid and would not get into this kind of fight I always look to how Thanos matched up against Thor with the power gem. It looked like Thanos was on the losing end and that he was in trouble and then he smiled (my avatar). Thor was a teamwrecker and getting stronger and Thanos seemed to fight him only for amusement when he could have ended the fight at any point he saw fit.

DarkOdin
I always look to how Thanos matched up against Thor with the power gem. It looked like Thanos was on the losing end and that he was in trouble and then he smiled (my avatar). Thor was a teamwrecker and getting stronger and Thanos seemed to fight him only for amusement when he could have ended the fight at any point he saw fit. Agreed thanos is a team wrecker and has shown to do pretty well as we all know how strong THor is with the power gem was just under Thanos at that point "granted the longer they would of fought the power gem would increased Thors strength " But at the time an amped high herald was not enough to put Thanos down.

WWH was a beast but not on Thanos level.

World breaker is just a freak character that had ungodly strength and that was it was he in theory should be able to hang and even beat Thanos strength wise but that is about it Thanos is no one dimensional brick. So it doesn't even matter

quanchi112
Agreed thanos is a team wrecker and has shown to do pretty well as we all know how strong THor is with the power gem was just under Thanos at that point "granted the longer they would of fought the power gem would increased Thors strength " But at the time an amped high herald was not enough to put Thanos down.

WWH was a beast but not on Thanos level.

World breaker is just a freak character that had ungodly strength and that was it was he in theory should be able to hang and even beat Thanos strength wise but that is about it Thanos is no one dimensional brick. So it doesn't even matter I think WB Hulk was past the point of top tier at that point, but I don't personally see his strength as surpassing Thanos' with the limited time we actually saw him. You could tell he was just raw power/strength though. The writer if I recall correctly stated WB was actually restraining himself as best he could so imagine if he wanted to hurt someone's face what kind of damage he could do.

Batman-Prime
WWH and WBH are by far stronger then Thanos IMO. His HF is also a great factor in a slugfest. There he would dominate but this is all out and Thanos can deal with the Hulk in another way, a more clever way.

DarkOdin
I think WB Hulk was past the point of top tier at that point, but I don't personally see his strength as surpassing Thanos' with the limited time we actually saw him. You could tell he was just raw power/strength though. The writer if I recall correctly stated WB was actually restraining himself as best he could so imagine if he wanted to hurt someone's face what kind of damage he could do. right worldbreaker is a big maybe but granted his only feat suggested to us his strength was crazy and off the scales. IMO i would think his strength would be greater then Thanos however lets say his strength is equl or a little under givng Hulk's brutal way of fighting H2H i wouldn't think Thanos could beat him"at least if we assumes his heal factor durability and not holding back in a forum battle" But Thanos is too smart to fight H2H only he has a lrage number of others ways to put world breaker down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
WWH and WBH are by far stronger then Thanos IMO. His HF is also a great factor in a slugfest. There he would dominate but this is all out and Thanos can deal with the Hulk in another way, a more clever way. Why is he stronger? What did he do to prove he's stronger than Thanos in the arc?

right worldbreaker is a big maybe but granted his only feat suggested to us his strength was crazy and off the scales. IMO i would think his strength would be greater then Thanos however lets say his strength is equl or a little under givng Hulk's brutal way of fighting H2H i wouldn't think Thanos could beat him"at least if we assumes his heal factor durability and not holding back in a forum battle" But Thanos is too smart to fight H2H only he has a lrage number of others ways to put world breaker down. Ah, I feel he could but you knew that was coming. I think Thanos is durable enough to take on team wreckers like Odin and Tyrant as being proof he can trade blows with this Hulk.

DarkOdin

Ah, I feel he could but you knew that was coming. . laughing Ya i know i just saying the way i look at is like this for Thanos point of view.

Ok i can pay his game and fight H2H were Worldbreaker has a chance to beat me

Or i can just use 10 other ways to beat worldbreaker and he has no chance whatsoever.

Which one would thanos pick i think it is no brainer

quanchi112
laughing Ya i know i just saying the way i look at is like this for Thanos point of view.

Ok i can pay his game and fight H2H were Worldbreaker has a chance to beat me

Or i can just use 10 other ways to beat worldbreaker and he has no chance whatsoever.

Which one would thanos pick i think it is no brainer Yeah, unless he's in one of those I want to challenge something he'd probably just bfr him like he did to the Champion.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Warlord
world breaker could IMO Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
WWH would mop the floor with Thanos when it comes down to a slugfest.
How had no slugfets feats or even pure physical strength feats, part of what he did was caused by the gamma radiation going everywhere.

carver9
So thanos can crush planets with his feat like World breaker hulk can do?

Strength wise, World breaker hulk>>Thanos.

Strength, durability WWH>Thanos.

Given Thanos other powers though, Thanos should win but if this is a slug fest, WWH should pull a clear majority, even if Thanos amps.

You cant count what Thanos did to professor Hulk as the same as what he'll do to WWH.

WWH strength was off the charts, just like thor strength was when he had the power gem but the thing about hulk strength is that it keep increasing by the second.

Thats why Thanos compared Hulks strength to Champion with the power gem but this isnt just savage hulk that we are talking about, this is WWH.

Slugfest, WWH 8/10
All out, Thanos 8/10

carver9
How had no slugfets feats or even pure physical strength feats, part of what he did was caused by the gamma radiation going everywhere.

What the hell are you talking about?

He could have destroyed earth if he wanted by just WALKING. Thats a strength feat that has as of yet to be repeated or even done by any hero/villian.

The thing about it was, he was holding back.

He should be able to knock Thanos head clean off if he wanted.

His foot steps was felt all the way across the eastern seaboard and called tital waves, earth quakes, etc....

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
WWH didnt get anywhere near destroying the planet with just steps alone, it was with the aid of shit loads of gamma radiation as well, and it would have taken him 4 steps in all to destroy just the eastern seaboard, hell Thanos destroyed half a planet a least in a lock up with Drax.Thanos beat Drax on a couple of occasions, and he ripped a star in half, thats more impressive than anything WWH did.

WWH durability isnt that good at all, he was busted open by a single punch from a depowered Juggernaut and 1 from She Hulk. Thanos hits far far harder then them 2 combined.

WWH Hulk couldnt even kill Meik whilst not holding back(after Miek nearly killed rick) with just 2 more punches Thanos killed Surfer

What Thanos said about Hulk means nothing now as he said it in a past hence( since he was resurected) he is far far more powerfull

Name me 1 person that WWH Hulk got a clean untained win over or anyone near Thanos lvl.

What the hell are you talking about?

He could have destroyed earth if he wanted by just WALKING. Thats a strength feat that has as of yet to be repeated or even done by any hero/villian.

The thing about it was, he was holding back.

He should be able to knock Thanos head clean off if he wanted.

His foot steps was felt all the way across the eastern seaboard and called tital waves, earth quakes, etc.... LMFAO at this crapfest, he would have had to do a hell of a lot of step just to destroy America let alone the entire world.

The holding back thing was BS, he only did that so Stark could zap him with the laser thats all.

Magus with the IG didnt knock he head of with 2 punches, or PG Thor or even Tyrant, so dont talk like a fool.

ares834
WWH is dominated in all out and a slug fest.
WBH could win a slug fest but is still destroyed in all out.

quanchi112

Strength wise, World breaker hulk>>Thanos.

Strength, durability WWH>Thanos.

Given Thanos other powers though, Thanos should win but if this is a slug fest, WWH should pull a clear majority, even if Thanos amps.

You cant count what Thanos did to professor Hulk as the same as what he'll do to WWH.

WWH strength was off the charts, just like thor strength was when he had the power gem but the thing about hulk strength is that it keep increasing by the second.

Thats why Thanos compared Hulks strength to Champion with the power gem but this isnt just savage hulk that we are talking about, this is WWH.

Slugfest, WWH 8/10
All out, Thanos 8/10 How is destroying a planet proof he's stronger than Thanos?

Blanket
How is destroying a planet proof he's stronger than Thanos? Not destroying a planet, you mean?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
Not destroying a planet, you mean? I mean it was pretty obvious he became the wb and would have destroyed the planet if he were continued to walk down to central park and feed the pigeons.

Blanket
I mean it was pretty obvious he became the wb and would have destroyed the planet if he were continued to walk down to central park and feed the pigeons. The pigeons would poop on him. Everyone knows that WB's weakness was things from the sky.

quanchi112
The pigeons would poop on him. Everyone knows that WB's weakness was things from the sky. If it was a tony stark pigeon sure.

It was still mean of them to stop him from feeding them. I was rather shaken.

carver9
WWH didnt get anywhere near destroying the planet with just steps alone, it was with the aid of shit loads of gamma radiation as well, and it would have taken him 4 steps in all to destroy just the eastern seaboard, hell Thanos destroyed half a planet a least in a lock up with Drax.Thanos beat Drax on a couple of occasions, and he ripped a star in half, thats more impressive than anything WWH did.

WWH durability isnt that good at all, he was busted open by a single punch from a depowered Juggernaut and 1 from She Hulk. Thanos hits far far harder then them 2 combined.

WWH Hulk couldnt even kill Meik whilst not holding back(after Miek nearly killed rick) with just 2 more punches Thanos killed Surfer

What Thanos said about Hulk means nothing now as he said it in a past hence( since he was resurected) he is far far more powerfull

Name me 1 person that WWH Hulk got a clean untained win over or anyone near Thanos lvl.

LMFAO at this crapfest, he would have had to do a hell of a lot of step just to destroy America let alone the entire world.

The holding back thing was BS, he only did that so Stark could zap him with the laser thats all.

Magus with the IG didnt knock he head of with 2 punches, or PG Thor or even Tyrant, so dont talk like a fool.

Give WWH his credit and stop downing his feat because you dont want him to be at the height he was. Its pretty OBVIOUS what was going on. The radiation didnt have ANYTHING to do with the destruction that WWH caused. Hell, WWH himself stated that he was going to destroy the planet with his foot steps so WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING RADIATION=DESTRUCTION; show me.

It took a holding back hulk 4 steps (I dont even think it was 4 steps) to destroy the eastern sea board. If he wanted, he could have cracked the planet in half.

WWH durability isnt that great?

This is the same WWH that took a small nuke blast of hell fire from ghost rider and didnt even flinch. This is the same guy that stood up to a sentry that was going all out and fighting inside of hurricane full of energy that had the temperature of the sun like he was fighting in cotton. This is the same guy that was still standing while adamantium bullet was going through his hide and brushed it off. This is the same guy that got hit by an all out skrullbolt yell that almost destroyed the moon and then asked for more.

You say that his durability wasnt that impressive, well answer this. Why did reed, stark, and strange all say that the only way to beat him is by cutting his healing factor off. Its not WWH diamond hard skin that makes him invulnerable and unstoppable LMAO, its his amazing healing factor. So you can cut him, shoot him, put him on fire, take out an organ, etc... but all of your attacks are meaningless since, well, he will heal IMMEDIATELY.

You want to know something else, it was stated that WWH held back the entire arc. So all the feats that you seen, it was from a holding back hulk that wasnt even dishing out his full power and please dont make me prove this and dont deny this because I would truly OWN you with just one scan.

Prove that the holding back thing was BS. How could someone with Hulk power fight and cause all of that destruction without killing one person if he wasnt holding back. Even HERC said WWh was holding back.

I dont care WHO thanos fought, we will never know if WWH could or couldnt pull the same trick unless he was put in that same situation, NIHILIST.

You need to know that people making Hulk bleed doesnt equal to defeat. His healing factor is what makes hulk, not his skin.

Blanket
Random capitalized words, ftw!

carver9
How is destroying a planet proof he's stronger than Thanos?

Its how he was going to destroy the planet which makes it interesting.

carver9
Random capitalized words, ftw!

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Its how he was going to destroy the planet which makes it interesting. With his energy though, but yes it was impressive but Thanos has faced far more impressive characters than Hulk before and held his own.

Nihilist
Give WWH his credit and stop downing his feat because you dont want him to be at the height he was. Its pretty OBVIOUS what was going on. The radiation didnt have ANYTHING to do with the destruction that WWH caused. Hell, WWH himself stated that he was going to destroy the planet with his foot steps so WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING RADIATION=DESTRUCTION; show me.

It took a holding back hulk 4 steps (I dont even think it was 4 steps) to destroy the eastern sea board. If he wanted, he could have cracked the planet in half.

WWH durability isnt that great?

This is the same WWH that took a small nuke blast of hell fire from ghost rider and didnt even flinch. This is the same guy that stood up to a sentry that was going all out and fighting inside of hurricane full of energy that had the temperature of the sun like he was fighting in cotton. This is the same guy that was still standing while adamantium bullet was going through his hide and brushed it off. This is the same guy that got hit by an all out skrullbolt yell that almost destroyed the moon and then asked for more.

You say that his durability wasnt that impressive, well answer this. Why did reed, stark, and strange all say that the only way to beat him is by cutting his healing factor off. Its not WWH diamond hard skin that makes him invulnerable and unstoppable LMAO, its his amazing healing factor. So you can cut him, shoot him, put him on fire, take out an organ, etc... but all of your attacks are meaningless since, well, he will heal IMMEDIATELY.

You want to know something else, it was stated that WWH held back the entire arc. So all the feats that you seen, it was from a holding back hulk that wasnt even dishing out his full power and please dont make me prove this and dont deny this because I would truly OWN you with just one scan.

Prove that the holding back thing was BS. How could someone with Hulk power fight and cause all of that destruction without killing one person if he wasnt holding back. Even HERC said WWh was holding back.

I dont care WHO thanos fought, we will never know if WWH could or couldnt pull the same trick unless he was put in that same situation, NIHILIST.

You need to know that people making Hulk bleed doesnt equal to defeat. His healing factor is what makes hulk, not his skin. I will deal with this joke post tomorrow.

carver9
I will deal with this joke post tomorrow.

Dont even respond to it because I dont even want to hear what you have to say after making that crazy responce you made last post.

carver9
With his energy though, but yes it was impressive but Thanos has faced far more impressive characters than Hulk before and held his own.

I agree, I never said that it would be easy for either of them but for you to think that he would walk over WWH, let alone World breaker Hulk easily is laughable. WWH proved that he is one of the strongest bricks out there, no matter who Thanos fought with the power gem. Of course Thor and Champion strength can increase substantually with the power gem but so can WWH and it can increase just as fast, along with his durability.

quanchi112
I agree, I never said that it would be easy for either of them but for you to think that he would walk over WWH, let alone World breaker Hulk easily is laughable. WWH proved that he is one of the strongest bricks out there, no matter who Thanos fought with the power gem. Of course Thor and Champion strength can increase substantually with the power gem but so can WWH and it can increase just as fast, along with his durability. Thor wasn't koable while Hulk is.

carver9
Thor wasn't koable while Hulk is.

When did WWH get koed?

Why would Marvel Earth try to rid him of his healing factor if he was koable?

quanchi112
When did WWH get koed?

Why would Marvel Earth try to rid him of his healing factor if he was koable? Because he was wrecking the planet.

Are you calling WW Hulk unkoable? he burned out his powers against the sentry.

carver9
Because he was wrecking the planet.

How did he burn out his power when a couple of panels later he went world breaker?

Then, didnt his eyes glow green when bruce was walking off as soon as him and Sentry hit the ground?

He transformed himself. He did his job, finished Sentry. It was no reason for him to remain green but as soon as he got mad, a couple of panels later, he hulked back up, even more powerful.

He reverted because Sentry reverted. If he wanted to stay green, he could have.

quanchi112
How did he burn out his power when a couple of panels later he went world breaker?

Then, didnt his eyes glow green when bruce was walking off as soon as him and Sentry hit the ground?

He transformed himself. He did his job, finished Sentry. It was no reason for him to remain green but as soon as he got mad, a couple of panels later, he hulked back up, even more powerful.

He reverted because Sentry reverted. If he wanted to stay green, he could have. He didn't burn it out for all time but it's obvious he really used up a lot of energy against the Sentry.

Bruce didn't hulk out until he got worked up.

I disagree and I think the writer has also confirmed your interpretation is incorrect.

carver9
He didn't burn it out for all time but it's obvious he really used up a lot of energy against the Sentry.

Bruce didn't hulk out until he got worked up.

I disagree and I think the writer has also confirmed your interpretation is incorrect.

Well, you could be right but Sentry was hitting him with a lot of power and this was a Sentry that was going all out.

WWH also fought that entire time without getting any rest. He fought as soon as he hit earth. He had to burn out at some time and who not to burn out to than Sentry.

That same energy that WWH was getting hit by, a portion of it over loaded the absorbing man and the absorbing man drained thor of his power before.

quanchi112
Well, you could be right but Sentry was hitting him with a lot of power and this was a Sentry that was going all out.

WWH also fought that entire time without getting any rest. He fought as soon as he hit earth. He had to burn out at some time and who not to burn out to than Sentry.

That same energy that WWH was getting hit by, a portion of it over loaded the absorbing man and the absorbing man drained thor of his power before. Sentry at that time going all out.

I think the writer states and references the Sentry/Hulk fight not his actions prior to as why he burned out.

Thor had the power gem when he took on Thanos.

carver9
Sentry at that time going all out.

I think the writer states and references the Sentry/Hulk fight not his actions prior to as why he burned out.

That Sentry at THAT time was also described as a god and he still held back all of that power until he fought hulk.

It really doesnt matter WHAT the writer stated because Sentry and Hulk fight was much more than just a H2H fight.

Of course he had the power gem but what does that mean?

Who's to say that WWH couldnt stand up for a bit, maybe even longer, against a Thor with the power gem?

quanchi112
That Sentry at THAT time was also described as a god and he still held back all of that power until he fought hulk.

It really doesnt matter WHAT the writer stated because Sentry and Hulk fight was much more than just a H2H fight.

Of course he had the power gem but what does that mean?

Who's to say that WWH couldnt stand up for a bit, maybe even longer, against a Thor with the power gem? So.

Yes, it does matter if you interpreted the scene wrong.

That Thor had the power gem when he took on Thanos and Thor's feats during this arc crapped all over the Hulk's best from WW Hulk.

Common sense.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos wins... any which way the fight goes

Kid Kurdy
And Thanos did not defeat him with strength, but with a pretty lame plot device.

Seriously, do you really think Thanos is just gonna walk over WWH ? It will be a long and brutal fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
And Thanos did not defeat him with strength, but with a pretty lame plot device.

Seriously, do you really think Thanos is just gonna walk over WWH ? It will be a long and brutal fight. Not walk all over wb at least. But he beats him every single time.

h1a8
Because he was wrecking the planet.

Context. Hulk didn't burn out his powers. Sentry possesses the right type of energy that drains and pacifies the Hulk. It was explained on panel already.

With that said, WWH should win the majority, especially World Breaker Hulk.

OneDumbG0
^ thumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by h1a8
Context. Hulk didn't burn out his powers. Sentry possesses the right type of energy that drains and pacifies the Hulk. It was explained on panel already.

With that said, WWH should win the majority, especially World Breaker Hulk. Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ thumb up

psycho gundam
don't thumb up him, he's never correct.

OneDumbG0
^ People can't be wrong all the time. uhuh

psycho gundam
you just were

OneDumbG0
^ If I were operating under the auspices of "people can't be right all the time" you might have a point.

But that's not what I meant. crackers

psycho gundam
i'll kill you

no expression

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i'll kill you

no expression Don't make me angry... no expression

... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry... shock

... sick

... OneDumbG0 SMASH! durhulk

Badabing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
don't thumb up him, he's never correct. Oh, he's so correct that you can't wrap your mind around the concept yet! sneer

biscuitsOriginally posted by OneDumbG0
Don't make me angry... no expression

... you wouldn't like me when I'm angry... shock

... sick

... OneDumbG0 SMASH! durhulk laughing out loud

psycho gundam
i knew you'd like that, knuckle drager.

biscuits

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8

With that said, WWH should win the majority, especially World Breaker Hulk.

I cant believe I agreed with you on something.

Good job h1

Nihilist
Give WWH his credit and stop downing his feat because you dont want him to be at the height he was. Its pretty OBVIOUS what was going on. The radiation didnt have ANYTHING to do with the destruction that WWH caused. Hell, WWH himself stated that he was going to destroy the planet with his foot steps so WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING RADIATION=DESTRUCTION; show me. laughing out loud You see a massive tidal wave of gamma going across the city starting to damge the buildings, and the gamma erupting through the cracks.
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/gamma.jpg

He was holding himself back from moving/causing any more damage that all, it was was said it would take more steps to destroy the seaboard(he had already taken 1).

No, its his healing factor that helps him through.His durabilty isnt great he was damaged by loads of people.

Wow, Thanos has easily withstood more.

Thanos withstood a gas gaint exploding, a black hole and the naked energy of the HOTU BS, the warbound had to shield him half way through so he didnt die(when he was with strange on the astral plane) More lies, an all out skrull bolt my ass, it only took a chunk of the moon( which was stated in the comic).

Healing factor is not durablity yeah if you fight like a tard, snd dont finish him off like Zom could have.And he didnt heal IMMEDIATELY from every attack.

Own me with the hyperbole scan of Herc or Cho saying he held back, when he cleary wasnt in several fights.

Because the city was cleared, Herc said Hulk was holding back when he fought HIM.

And its clear for anyone to see Hulk wasnt holding back when he started laying into Miek, after Hulk though Miek had killed his best pal Rick Jones(Hulk even battled with the warbound to get to Miek, and they still had to try and pull him of Miek when Hulk was stomping Miek whilst he was on the ground).

So what the hell are you on about then.

carver9
laughing out loud You see a massive tidal wave of gamma going across the city starting to damge the buildings, and the gamma erupting through the cracks.

He was holding himself back from moving/causing any more damage that all, it was was said it would take more steps to destroy the seaboard(he had already taken 1).

No, its his healing factor that helps him through.His durabilty isnt great he was damaged by loads of people.

Wow, Thanos has easily withstood more.

Thanos withstood a gas gaint exploding, a black hole and the naked energy of the HOTU BS, the warbound had to shield him half way through so he didnt die(when he was with strange on the astral plane) More lies, an all out skrull bolt my ass, it only took a chunk of the moon( which was stated in the comic).

Healing factor is not durablity yeah if you fight like a tard, snd dont finish him off like Zom could have.And he didnt heal IMMEDIATELY from every attack.

Own me with the hyperbole scan of Herc or Cho saying he held back, when he cleary wasnt in several fights.

Because the city was cleared, Herc said Hulk was holding back when he fought HIM.

And its clear for anyone to see Hulk wasnt holding back when he started laying into Miek, after Hulk though Miek had killed his best pal Rick Jones(Hulk even battled with the warbound to get to Miek, and they still had to try and pull him of Miek when Hulk was stomping Miek whilst he was on the ground).

So what the hell are you on about then.

I see the radiation but what does that have to do with the artist showing WWH leg stepping one time causing all of that destruction. That was the same step that destroyed the eastern sea board. That one step was devastating enough.

His healing factor is part of his durability.

I agree, Thanos has withstood more but you was the one that said WWH durability sucked when all in all, it didnt.

What part of taking adamantium bullets are you talking about because WWH while talking to strange took those bullets just fine.

Healing factor=his durability.

WWH was holding back, the writer said this along with a couple ofheros/people in the comic.

The city was not clear during the Iron man/WWh fight along with the Zom Strange/WWH fight.

Dont argue with me about hulk holding back throughout the arc, argue at the writer.

Nihilist
I see the radiation but what does that have to do with the artist showing WWH leg stepping one time causing all of that destruction. That was the same step that destroyed the eastern sea board. That one step was devastating enough. If the radiation had nothing to do with it, then why show it?...because it was to show the devastion it was causing

Not really, durabilty is how hard you are to harm,HF is down to recovery time.

I said poor, and on average it is.

The bit when Strange siad "you best return before your body is destroyed"Hulk then breaks his hands. When he returns he has been shielded by the warbound.

A writer who contridicts himself, one minute he say Dr Strange could of stopped him if he wanted to, then its no one could of stopped him save for Galactus. And the characters who said he was holding back were guys/fans who ass kissing him like Herc and Cho.

Where IM/Hulk fought that part of the battlefield was clear. And with the ZomStarnge fight only a handfull of people was around( and would of died if not for the Hulk having to save them, which was a direct result of the battle)

Pak only said this statement after the whole arc had finished, and writers words are wothless in a debate/vs match up

JakeTheBank
writers words are worthless in a debate/vs match up

QFT.

carver9
If the radiation had nothing to do with it, then why show it?...because it was to show the devastion it was causing

Not really, durabilty is how hard you are to harm,HF is down to recovery time.

I said poor, and on average it is.

The bit when Strange siad "you best return before your body is destroyed"Hulk then breaks his hands. When he returns he has been shielded by the warbound.

A writer who contridicts himself, one minute he say Dr Strange could of stopped him if he wanted to, then its no one could of stopped him save for Galactus. And the characters who said he was holding back were guys/fans who ass kissing him like Herc and Cho.

Where IM/Hulk fought that part of the battlefield was clear. And with the ZomStarnge fight only a handfull of people was around( and would of died if not for the Hulk having to save them, which was a direct result of the battle)

Pak only said this statement after the whole arc had finished, and writers words are wothless in a debate/vs match up

It was showed due to the rage Hulk was at, it wasnt used to show any kind of physical devastation. WWH strength did what you saw in that scan you put up.

His piercing damage is poor but again, it doesnt matter if you cut or do whatever it is that you are doing to him, he will heal instantly.

I need to reread that part about Strange and the adamantium bullets.

He said strange could bfr Hulk and it was already explained in the story why Strange didnt bfr him. Cho gave a explaination on why hulk was holding back along with other but you just dont want to accept it so I'm leaving that alone because your mind is already set in what you want to think.

People was around during most of the WWH fights which again was explain why no one was killed.

I dont agree with the writers statement BUT when it comes to that writer giving a specific level of what that characters power is suppose to be at, THATS when I believe him since he is the writer for THAT character and is the one that is giving that person his powerlevel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
QFT. I wouldn't call them worthless, but they aren't the ultimate end all be all answer unless it has to do with a disagreement over their own work.

Nihilist
It was showed due to the rage Hulk was at, it wasnt used to show any kind of physical devastation. WWH strength did what you saw in that scan you put up. You can clearly see the tidal wave of gamma going across the city knocking the heroes around and damaging the ground before he even takes a step and when he does take a step the gamma is in all the cracks in the ground

He was only healing instantly when weaker people attacked him, when someone of a higher lvl damaged him, it took longer to heal.

Please do, and he needed the warbound to help him when Sentry unleashed his energy as well.

Pak said Strange could of put him down outright if he wanted too, that why in th ecomic he had Strange say "i could snuff your mortal life out with a click of my finger"(or words to that effect)Same can be said of your view.

Hulk gave 24 hrs to clear the city, thats why no one was killed and the fact that no one died doesnt mean anyone held back at all, because if all these peolpe were around why didnt they die when Sentry went "all out" and released all his energy

I dont take any stock in what Pak said period, the guy fully admitted he was a Hulk fanboy writer, who then tries to add stuff to a story after its finished because his fave character didnt look as good as he hope, hell his first draft was that bad Tom B told him to change it, the guy is just a awfull Hulk writer

JakeTheBank
I dont take any stock in what Pak said period, the guy fully admitted he was a Hulk fanboy writer, who then tries to add stuff to a story after its finished because his fave character didnt look as good as he hope, hell his first draft was that bad Tom B told him to change it, the guy is just a awfull Hulk writer

Omega Vision
writers words are wothless in a debate/vs match up
thumb up
I don't know how many times I've told him that.

JakeTheBank
Especially someone like Pak. You can make a character cool and badass without trying to make Marvel Earth job horribly in the process.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Especially someone like Pak. You can make a character cool and badass without trying to make Marvel Earth job horribly in the process.
Sadly most Marvel writers don't understand that.

Simbon

Enyalus
This would be the correct answer.

manx422
Worldbreaker Hulk is featless

meep-meep

this

Wild Shadow
Thanos would beat the snot out of the hulks

PillarofOsiris
Carver asked for it.

janus77
Hulk smashes Thanos.

The. End. (of Thanos).

psycho gundam
laughing out loud You see a massive tidal wave of gamma going across the city starting to damge the buildings, and the gamma erupting through the cracks.
his radiation makes the same onomatopoeia as his footsteps do? go figure mmm

anyway, it was addressed here again:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk/almoststep.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/wb41.jpg

TheHulk
Not Again....

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
Not Again....

Sorry to quote you buddy, just know this post doesn't have anything to do with you.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/WBHfootstepdoesitagain2.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/WBHfootstepdoesitagain3.jpg

The scans above shows Hulk doing the same thing without any sign of radiation. This is pretty much clear and dry that the energy projection leaking from his body had "nothing" to do with the continent shaking.

"Id"
WB Hulk

carver9
Either Hulk solos.

God Cloth Seiya
Thanos beats WW hulk
Loses to WB hulk

JuggernautMania
wow looking couple pages back, Nhilist destroyed Carver and proved thanos wins.

Xplosive

In a slugfest, Thanos looses against WBH.

carver9
WWH puts Thanos in the mount and beats the slob out of him.

Insane Titan
Still Thanos.

Thanos easily turns WWH into a bloody mess.

Xplosive
WWH puts Thanos in the mount and beats the slob out of him.

I think WWH could win against Thanos in a slugfest, but I can also see Thanos being written to beat him in a slugest, but no chance against WBH.

carver9
Originally posted by Xplosive
I think WWH could win against Thanos in a slugfest, but I can also see Thanos being written to beat him in a slugest, but no chance against WBH.

Thanos is more of a physical character than anything...so I can see where you are coming from. I would give WWH the majority though. Thanos is good but not THAT good.

krisblaze
Thanos, always.

carver9
Sigh

Xplosive
Many times when someone says that Thanos wins, he says that only because, well, is Thanos.

Insane Titan
Many times when someone says that Thanos wins, he says that only because, well, is Thanos. same way you said Onslaught wins eh but never backed it up and ran from the thread when Bran raped your argument even more.

Estacado
Originally posted by krisblaze
Thanos, always.

carver9
Many times when someone says that Thanos wins, he says that only because, well, is Thanos.

I know, that's why I said 'sigh'.

Cosmic_Beings
Thanos curbstomps

Xplosive
Originally posted by Insane Titan
same way you said Onslaught wins eh but never backed it up and ran from the thread when Bran raped your argument even more.

Sorry if you are too stupid to understand, literally too stupid.

Insane Titan
Sorry if you are too stupid to understand, literally too stupid. more nonsense , nevermind eh trolling suits you.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Non fight Thanos wins

carver9
Yeah right

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

playa1258
Thanos via pimpslap.

iceman24567
Thanos

Inedian
Reading this thread, someone really think that Thanos stands a chance against WBHulk in a slugfest?

carver9
Bias and hate is the reason why. They cant type the words "Hulk wins" because it's too painful for them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.