Shaman Nate vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Shaman Nate

vs.

Superman

Shaman all the way

Galan007
Shaman would do to Supes what Manchester Black did.... Except better.

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007
Shaman would do to Supes what Manchester Black did.... Except better.

Get lobotomized?

Galan007
"Except better" uhuh

Bentley
Superman vibrates in Nate's frecuency and permanently disrupts his body, right Shokosugi?

leonidas
hmm. supes has some good showings against mind-rapage. i'm not too sure tbh. nate could certainly take some, but i'm not sure about a majority. this would be a very interesting battle i think.

batdude123
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm. supes has some good showings against mind-rapage. i'm not too sure tbh. nate could certainly take some, but i'm not sure about a majority. this would be a very interesting battle i think.

What? You're not quick to throw Superman under the bus in a vs. thread?

Fanboy!!!

"Id"
Superman has a hit and miss record with telepathy.

leonidas
Originally posted by "Id"
Superman has a hit and miss record with telepathy.

hence the SOME in my post . . . wink

using his top showings he could be a HUGE problem for nate.

leonidas
Originally posted by batdude123
What? You're not quick to throw Superman under the bus in a vs. thread?

Fanboy!!!

sorry bats. embarrasment

Harbinger
Supes, 6-7/10.

The problem for superman is that his powers are entirely bound to the physical world which NG transcends.

SM needs physical contact to deliver the power of his strengh, NG can become insubstantial to counter that. In fact, i can't see SM inflicting damage upon him at all. And since NG can still alter the pyhsical world while insubstantial through his monstruos TK, he can attack while protected and TK has hurt SM badly in the past. Also, IIRC NGs power reserves come from the astral plane and are limitless for all intents purposes.

Shaman is not bound to that body he made of psionic energy to interact with the physical plane so even if he is desintegrated, which won't happen, he can reform. I think only a higher end telepath, reality warper or energy manipulator could take him at this point.

He also has area attacks, precognition, teleportation and time slipping to counter SM speed.

SM's teleptahic defenses aren't 100% and Shaman is just about the most powerfull telepath in marvel.

Grey all the way

Lord Feron
Don't see what Supes can do to him. Nate has no need to have this be a physical confrontation.

Warlord
Nate....oh shit I'm a funboy

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Don't see what Supes can do to him. Nate has no need to have this be a physical confrontation. I knew this day would have come.....cry where Nate would overclass many top tiers, but before his death and way before Shaman Nobody would bet on him beating Supes.... smokin'

oh and he is only a youngster...... evil face

"Id"
Working on a new respect thread.

stoned

dmills
How did Supes do vs Tangent? I know abc logic shouldn't apply but all things considered I think it's a fair measuring stick. Anyone know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.