Original Trilogy vs New Trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tauntaunmylight
I must say that i can't get enough of twilight. OMG that story line gets me everytime. I watch it and i just can't get my eyes of the tv screen. When i watch Bella, I think she is right next to me and i can feel the pain she goes through. I always forget I'm watching a movie when I'm watching twilight. I watch star wars and I feel like I'm being punished for something. That Yoda reminds me of a baby just uglier. I always wonder what happened to the retarded santa elves. They went to act for George Lucas cause no one good wanted to act in such crap.

willman
Let me think of a good response....

willman
Originally posted by tauntaunmylight
I must say that i can't get enough of twilight. OMG that story line gets me everytime. I watch it and i just can't get my eyes of the tv screen. When i watch Bella, I think she is right next to me and i can feel the pain she goes through. I always forget I'm watching a movie when I'm watching twilight. I watch star wars and I feel like I'm being punished for something. That Yoda reminds me of a baby just uglier. I always wonder what happened to the retarded santa elves. They went to act for George Lucas cause no one good wanted to act in such crap.

I must say that i can't get enough of Star Wars. OMG that story line gets me everytime. I watch it and i just can't get my eyes of the tv screen. When i watch Anakin, I think he is right next to me and i can feel the pain he goes through. I always forget I'm watching a movie when I'm watching Star Wars. I watch Twilight and I feel like I'm being punished for something. That Jacob reminds me of a baby just uglier. I always wonder what happened to the retarded santa elves. They went to act for Catherine Hardwicke cause no one good wanted to act in such crap.

Two can play the troll game, idiot.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by willman
I must say that i can't get enough of Star Wars. OMG that story line gets me everytime. I watch it and i just can't get my eyes of the tv screen. When i watch Anakin, I think he is right next to me and i can feel the pain he goes through. I always forget I'm watching a movie when I'm watching Star Wars. I watch Twilight and I feel like I'm being punished for something. That Jacob reminds me of a baby just uglier. I always wonder what happened to the retarded santa elves. They went to act for Catherine Hardwicke cause no one good wanted to act in such crap.

Two can play the troll game, idiot.

Good response, i was going to say something but then i thought it would be a waste my time and internet space. LOL

roughrider

willman
Originally posted by roughrider

Haha that picture makes me crease everytime i see it =D

lord xyz
I'll be honest, this thread seems genuine.

batmanfan136
wow ummm just wow is this person serious

CadoAngelus

Let me guess: 14YO, in High School... erm

REXXXX
Closed for trollery.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.