Petition to reverse Kris Blaze permanent ban to temp ban: SIGN NOW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
I, Starscream M, defacto leader of KMC resistance, hereby introduce this official petition to the higher powers that be (Badabing, Pr, Digi) to use their mod powers to grant clemency to a decent man who committed a wrong. Give him another chance I say!

Please post here with words of support if you would agree that permanently banning Kris Blaze was wrong.

Starscream out!

xJLxKing
Your are going to get banned with Kris wink

I doubt Kris would do this for you stick out tongue

xJLxKing(sign)

JilaX^
It was clearly an unjust banning.

*SIGNED*

The Nuul
I didnt have a problem with him.

Signed.

Wild Shadow
what did kriz do... i though the vets were immune to permanent banning?

im scared now... messed

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what did kriz do... i though the vets were immune to permanent banning?
he didn't post spoiler tags in order to antagonize another poster.

While a temp ban may be deserved, I think a permanent ban is excessive.

Join the movement!

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Starscream M
he didn't post spoiler tags in order to antagonize another poster.

While a temp ban may be deserved, I think a permanent ban is excessive.

Join the movement! that's it?

i'm sorry, i cant get involved here...... no

Starscream M

i'm sorry, i cant get involved here...... no why not soldier?!

Wild Shadow
why not soldier?!

a) i'm not a Soldier. no expression never have bn and its offensive.

b) i dont actually know what happen, so i cant comment. erm

c) if you link me to the thread page in question i might be willing to support you or the mod

The Nuul

facepalm

Starscream M

b) i dont actually know what happen, so i cant comment. erm

c) if you link me to the thread page in question i might be willing to support you or the mod here you go. this is where it starts.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=518659&pagenumber=22

again, just to be clear. I'm not saying Kris is completely guilt free. He's in the wrong here...I just feel a perm ban without any warning in advance is excessive for such a long-term poster who has been improving.

King Kandy
I support this... though it should be in OTF right?

Omega Vision
Signed, I just hope I don't get warned or banned for this. Kris is a good guy and I think his impact on the forum has overall been a positive one.

Knowsbleed33
::signed:: Kris and I didn't always see eye to eye, but he's good people.

Starscream M
Originally posted by King Kandy
I support this... though it should be in OTF right? I figured he'd get more support here.

Wild Shadow
well i just reviewed the thread and i found his post to be very antagonistic and full of verbal offensive comments that should be a permanent ban if he had bn warn about it before..

the sad thing is that i actually see the people he was arguing with being more rude offensive regularly then him who on more then one occasion should have bn banned long b4 kriz...

i guess kriz should not be permanently banned.. maybe a week.

i'll sign for him to be reinstated reading beer

Starscream M

i'll sign for him to be reinstated reading beer Welcome aboard! cool

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by The Nuul
facepalm
what? confused

comicfan11
SIGNED

Goes without saying that there are other posters who are far more rude and offensive.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by comicfan11
SIGNED

Goes without saying that there are other posters who are far more rude and offensive.

can we list them? wink

The Nuul
Dont do that....

Knowsbleed33
He got pinched for his antics in the Siege thread?

That's way too harsh.

Starscream M
can we list them? wink No soldier. This is a time to be united, not divisive.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

That's way too harsh.

He choose not to use a spoiler when told he had to by KMC laws and for trolling.

redhotrash
I agree, theres like 2-3 people who deserve to be banned a lot more. One of which has already been banned a few times but occasionally denies it. Definately think someone was being hasty with this ban

AsbestosFlaygon
Alpha Centauri, what's wrong with you man? erm

Take a chill pill.. I mean, shit, it's just comics FFS!

Join me in, Starscream.
(even though I don't think this will change what the mods think. Mods are mods, people on authority are always fuvked up shoving their opinions down our throats)

Wild Shadow
No soldier. This is a time to be united, not divisive.

stop calling me a soldier!! mad i am not nor have i ever bn a foot soldier or served in the army....

i think spoilers are nice but it shouldnt be especially if it has already bn printed circulated . cool

Starscream M
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Join me in, Starscream. Thank you for the support!

xJLxKing
Too be fair, if he is to be banned, there should be others too. There are many people who did the same thing and didn't get any trouble. I think Kris should get banned, but not permanently.

Knowsbleed33
He choose not to use a spoiler when told he had to by KMC laws and for trolling.

But a perma-ban though?

Omega Vision
But a perma-ban though?
I think they applied a three strikes rule. Also heavy emphasis was on him mouthing off to mods. *shrug*

comicfan11
can we list them? wink

laughing
I think that's something for the mods

AsbestosFlaygon
You see others posting new shit up the Character Ownage thread, yet no one even gets a warning.

Why not ban those basterds? Some have even done it on several occasions.

Wild Shadow
okay where are our mods? like Digi and umm.... you know the other one that hangs out here like badabing...

i say if they dont reverse his ban that we go on strike and not post or log on as a sign of unity for a month if not longer until they reinstate him... if they dont we go somewhere else for our comic forum needscensored2

The Nuul
stop calling me a soldier!! mad i am not nor have i ever bn a foot soldier or served in the army....

facepalm

laughing

The Nuul
But a perma-ban though?

Yeah thats too much, a temp should have been fine.

There are others that deserve it more than he does.

But its not my call to make, just can voice my opinion thats all.

batdude123
I love Priss Gayz. sad

Endless Mike
He seemed like a pretty cool guy, I'll sign

Starscream M
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He seemed like a pretty cool guy, I'll sign thank you.

AsbestosFlaygon
There are other sock members who really troll around this forum... like nicamarvin.
You don't see the mods even give out a warning.

If this kind of shit keeps up, and the mods keep making matters worse over trivial/petty things... I'm givin up on KMC. A perma-ban for such a small offense is unreasonable.

Starscream M
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
There are other sock members who really troll around this forum... like nicamarvin.
You don't see the mods even give out a warning. this is not the thread for negativity.

We're here to petition the mods to rethink the extreme actions that were leveraged against Kris Blaze.

Let's stand united!

Knowsbleed33
Nicamarvin is a sock account? I thought he was just a kid with a limited grasp of the english language.

Wild Shadow
i agree their have bn more ppl on this site that have consistently done worse then kriz... one comes to mind he has a transformer avatar... i wont name names b/c well i shouldnt and i am mature

Original Smurph
I'll "sign".

It would be cool if everybody would stop shitting a brick just because they post in a thread like this. There have been petitions to unban before, the posters involved never got in trouble (from the instances that I'm aware of, anyways).

That being said, Starscream, you should probably collect the quotes of everybody thats supported this so far.

Also, save it somewhere else so when this thread is closed you don't lose access to the quotes...

Anyways. Go for it.

kevdude
Wow! I can't believe that actually happened erm , although anyone whos kept up with the Seige thread knows how bad its been for awhile. Kris has been here awhile and theres been others who troll and cause more trouble then him, perm ban is kinda hard, yeah i know its up to Digi, Raoul, Bada and Rexx, but I think it just got outta hand.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Original Smurph
I'll "sign".

Thank you for the support and advice.

comicfan11
I'll "sign".

It would be cool if everybody would stop shitting a brick just because they post in a thread like this. There have been petitions to unban before, the posters involved never got in trouble (from the instances that I'm aware of, anyways).

That being said, Starscream, you should probably collect the quotes of everybody thats supported this so far.

Also, save it somewhere else so when this thread is closed you don't lose access to the quotes...

Anyways. Go for it.

thumb up rock

King Kandy
Originally posted by comicfan11
thumb up rock
Stay Whirly.

Wild Shadow
has anyone ever bn unbanned b4? i think if their is a precedence it might tell you guys the odds of it happening here

batdude123
*signs*

Starscream M
has anyone ever bn unbanned b4? i think if their is a precedence it might tell you guys the odds of it happening here No. But no one ever has had the full support of General Starscream on their side either.

This is unprecedented.

I am currently formulating plans and laying groundwork to persuade the mods to reverse their decision.

Starscream out.

xJLxKing
It's better for you guys to make your case with evidence with the addition of using the petition. I doubt a petition alone will do it.

Starscream M
Originally posted by batdude123
*signs* thank you.

Wild Shadow
we can just quote guys that are worse then kriz and point out why they havent bn banned........

use them as an example if that doesnt work at least force the mods to ban them too

Doctor-Alvis
I can't help but think he knew the risks and took his chances.

comicfan11
Stay Whirly.

laughing

xJLxKing
we can just quote guys that are worse then kriz and point out why they havent bn banned........

use them as an example if that doesnt work at least force the mods to ban them too
Yeah, that's a start. use it from every thread including the Pwnage thread, blackest night, and siege

Starscream M

use them as an example if that doesnt work at least force the mods to ban them too no. I don't approve.

saying "hey, that guy was also speeding but he didn't get ticketed doesn't get you off the hook.

This requires far more intricate and wellplanned method of persuasion...one which I am uniquely qualified for.

Starscream out.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I can't help but think he knew the risks and took his chances.

AC always takes a chance of going into thread that could possibly be spoiled.

Kris is not a bad guy, there are others that are way worst, a temp like 3 months should have been fine.

King Kandy
has anyone ever bn unbanned b4? i think if their is a precedence it might tell you guys the odds of it happening here
Actually iirc it has happened sometimes before like mistaken identity for socks.

Doctor-Alvis
AC always takes a chance of going into thread that could possibly be spoiled.

Kris is not a bad guy, there are others that are way worst, a temp like 3 months should have been fine.
Difference is one is frowned upon and the other isn't. I don't necessarily agree with it - I take the complete avoidance route if I really don't want to be spoiled by something - but what I do and don't agree with doesn't really matter so I have to stick to my stance. I'm not happy he's banned or anything but he probably could have gone a different direction.

~twigg~
I support this.

Starscream M
Originally posted by ~twigg~
I support this. thank you.

-K-M-
*signs*

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
*signs* welcome aboard, you canuck.

SoulDevourer
dunno the guy rilly but i never had a prob w/him PLUS hes a Thor fan, so *signed* stick out tongue

(btw yeah permenent ban is kinda exessive for a spoiler IMO huh )

kgkg
He deserved a temp ban for sure putting spoiler knowing it was against the rule. It seem that he did it to spite AC when clearly Kris himself didn't want stuff spoiled.

Permanent ban was to much for such an offense. His been one of the most active members in this forum and has contributed a lot.

So *Signed*
KG

Starscream M
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
so *signed* stick out tongue

(btw yeah permenent ban is kinda exessive for a spoiler IMO huh )

Originally posted by kgkg

Permanent ban was to much for such an offense. His been one of the most active members in this forum and has contributed a lot.

So *Signed*
KG

thank you both for supporting the movement.

Original Smurph
thank you both for supporting the movement. De facto is two words.

Starscream M
De facto is two words. duly noted.

Mindset
Du ul ly is three words.

psycho gundam
stfu is four

celeyhyga17
im new here but he seems coo...

i sign

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
stfu is four letters?

Starscream M
I just penned and sent this letter of appeal to the mod who banned him. I will post his response if I get it.

---

Dear Backfire,

I, Starscream M, respected leader of the KMC Vs section write to implore you to rethink your decision in regards to issuing a permanent ban on Kris Blaze.

Kris Blaze was in the wrong to do what he did. He knows it. He deserves a ban, but not a permanent one. Show him some leniency and allow him a chance to atone for his actions. He has been a long-time poster in the Vs section. And while we didn't always see eye to eye, I believe he is a worthwhile contributor to the entire site.

I have started a petition to show support for removing the permanent ban.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t524445.html

As you can see, he has alot of support from fellow posters. I understand you were just doing your job. Kris ****ed up. But I say give him one more chance. In the end, KMC is nothing without its community. We all make mistakes and learn from them. Kris Blaze is not a bad person, he is immature at times but I see in him potential to be a great contributor to the success of KMC.

So, in conclusion, I respectfully request that you re-evaluate your decision in light of the support that fellow KMCers have shown him. Kris made a mistake, and he needs punishment. But a just punishment.

Please remove the permanent ban on Kris Blaze.

Respectfully yours,

Starscream M (De facto leader of the KMC Vs forum)

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
letters? both

I just penned and sent this letter of appeal to the mod who banned him. I will post his response if I get it.

---

Dear Backfire,

I, Starscream M, respected leader of the KMC Vs section write to implore you to rethink your decision in regards to issuing a permanent ban on Kris Blaze.

Kris Blaze was in the wrong to do what he did. He knows it. He deserves a ban, but not a permanent one. Show him some leniency and allow him a chance to atone for his actions. He has been a long-time poster in the Vs section. And while we didn't always see eye to eye, I believe he is a worthwhile contributor to the entire site.

As you can see, he has alot of support from fellow posters. I understand you were just doing your job. Kris ****ed up. But I say give him one more chance. In the end, KMC is nothing without its community. We all make mistakes and learn from them. Kris Blaze is not a bad person, he is immature at times but I see in him potential to be a great contributor to the success of KMC.

So, in conclusion, I respectfully request that you re-evaluate your decision in light of the support that fellow KMCers have shown him. Kris made a mistake, and he needs punishment. But a just punishment.

Respectfully yours,

Starscream M (De facto leader of the KMC Vs forum) facepalm

Martian_mind
Hmmm........

*Signs*

Starscream M
Originally posted by Martian_mind

*Signs* thank you.

Wild Shadow
you need to add a sad face or tearful face

Starscream M
you need to add a sad face or tearful face too late. I already sent it.

Starscream M

---

Dear Backfire,

Respectfully yours,

Starscream M (De facto leader of the KMC Vs forum) reposted

Original Smurph
Starscream M (De facto leader of the KMC Vs forum) I take offense to this.

Omega Vision
I take offense to this.
Seconded. Starscream is at most fourth in command. Not including Mods.

SoulDevourer
I take offense to this. yeah me too

IM the facto leader of KMC vs mad Happy Dance

Starscream M
I take offense to this. How DARE YOU! this is not the time nor the place for such insurrection.

We must act as a unified front.

Omega Vision
yeah me too

IM the facto leader of KMC vs mad Happy Dance
I bet you don't even know what de facto means. stick out tongue

Original Smurph
How DARE YOU! Is that a question?

I can answer it pretty easily.

psycho gundam
I take offense to this. my abs hurt a bit from the sheer audacity

some people can wear a burger king crown and think they run shit

Starscream M
ENOUGH OF THIS PETTY SQUABBLE!

I will have none of it.

Let us not get distracted from the task at hand.

The Nuul
Watch Bruce gets banned and no one will save him....laughing

galactusischere
*signed*. One of the most knowledgable people on this site.

Starscream M
Originally posted by galactusischere
*signed*. One of the most knowledgable people on this site. welcome to the movement.

Original Smurph
Brucey's more like the de facto mascot of the whatever-this-is.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I bet you don't even know what de facto means. stick out tongue damn joo mad

I do now, just looked it up stick out tongue

(btw why the **** do people still use latin today i mean its suppose to be a dead language or somethin right? go fig erm language necromancy lol)

manx422
Signed

Starscream M
Originally posted by manx422
Signed thank you.

Omega Vision
damn joo mad

I do now, just looked it up stick out tongue

(btw why the **** do people still use latin today i mean its suppose to be a dead language or somethin right? go fig erm language necromancy lol)
(1) Because Latin sounds awesome.
(2) Almost all Common Law was written in Latin.

psycho gundam
damn joo mad could be bantom zone worthy

Original Smurph
Originally posted by psycho gundam
could be bantom zone worthy That phrase is bantom zone worthy.

Starscream M
Brucey's more like the de facto mascot of the whatever-this-is. why do you seek discord in this moment when unity is demanded?

I call for a truce. We can deal with each other after I succeed in getting Kris Blaze's permaban overturned.

psycho gundam
That phrase is bantom zone worthy. the hypocrisy negated it

Original Smurph
why do you seek discord in this moment when unity is demanded?
I don't really seek it, just occurs naturally when I speak.

Like a super power or something.

Martian_mind
I demand that your battle be fought with herrings.

Starscream M
I don't really seek it, just occurs naturally when I speak.

Like a super power or something. you must learn to contain it then. it is a destructive force.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Omega Vision
(1) Because Latin sounds awesome. bleh just cause its intel-heck-chew-all dosent mean its awesome ^^

JakeTheBank
I'll sign it.

Kris is a pretty cool guy. I'm just shocked at the level of insanity the dispute reached. Clearly, the person(s) complaining, should have just PMed a mod and did the sensible thing like at least sitting out of the thread until they got a note that said offense was taken care of. Not agreeing with the spoilers made, but honestly? This is a comic book forum. I expect to find out about some plot/storyline/issue before I read the damn thing, whether I want to or not. As a member, that's me risking, that despite the rules, yeah, it's a definite possibility, usually on accident.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'll sign it.
. Your support is appreciated.

Mindset
Signed.

Starscream M
Signed. gracias.

JakeTheBank
I hope that if someone has a legitimate dispute with me, they at least try to contact me in the hopes I can be reasoned with or a mod instead of getting all worked up over some really trivial bullshit. erm

Starscream M
I hope that if someone has a legitimate dispute with me, they at least try to contact me in the hopes I can be reasoned with or a mod instead of getting all worked up over some really trivial bullshit. erm I don't think you'll have to worry about such an issue. You're cool with everyone.

King Kandy
I hope that if someone has a legitimate dispute with me, they at least try to contact me in the hopes I can be reasoned with or a mod instead of getting all worked up over some really trivial bullshit. erm
What? This has nothing to do with you.

Original Smurph
What? This has nothing to do with you. Take a step back, think, re-read.

JakeTheBank
What? This has nothing to do with you.

I never said it was.

no expression

I'm just expressing my thoughts that, god forbid, I'm ever in a situation like that, I wish whoever had the issue would do the smart thing and just try to settle it privately. To that extent, I hope that's what most people would do if they had a serious issue/complaint about someone.

quanchi112
A quick suggestion. First off what he did was wrong. He tried to throw his weight around, intentionally spoiled the comic to screw with the other poster, and then had the gall to act like the other poster who feel the wrath of kmc when it ended up being him.

Now, I don't care for llagrok at all, but I don't like perma's of any kind unless the person is a whirly type poster. I know if this happened to me he'd be laughing and rubbing it in. But like I have always maintained I don't want to see posters I don't care for go either as it hurts the community in general.

I'll sign this with the recommendation it's a lengthy temp ban around 3 months. This way he isn't let off scott free and has to remain sock free in the meantime as to promote good behavior while still being punished for a considerable length of time.

Starscream M
Originally posted by quanchi112

I'll sign this with the recommendation it's a lengthy temp ban around 3 months.

noted. thanks for signing on.

Original Smurph
You're a real saint, Quan.

I'll sign this with the recommendation it's a lengthy temp ban around 3 months. This way he isn't let off scott free and has to remain sock free in the meantime as to promote good behavior while still being banned for a considerable amount of time. So, in other words, exactly what everybody's been saying this entire thread... mmm

quanchi112
You're a real saint, Quan.

So, in other words, exactly what everybody's been saying this entire thread... mmm I think one other poster said around 3 months. I know you get excited and feel thbe need to be sarcastic when these sort of things happen, but you are rather annoying when you are bored.

Ps. I hope silaz or whatever his name is wasn't a llagrok sock on the first page of this thread as it would eliminate his chances of being reinstated.

Mindset
Smurph for mod.

Original Smurph
I think one other poster said around 3 months. I know you get excited and feel thbe need to be sarcastic when these sort of things happen, but you are rather annoying when you are bored. I can leave this thread feeling accomplished.

Original Smurph
Smurph for mod. thumb up

Parmaniac
*signed*

Originally posted by illadelph12
8PaoLy7PHwk

"Id"
someone should update the list of signatures so far.

rotiart
I'd vote he gets to come back. An rather than three months I'd say three to four weeks....

After all the time I've been there the only person I've ever thought deserving of a permanent banned was that guy who kept posting gifs of masturbating cartoon lions

and seriously it's a forum about comics...how uptight are we really gonna be here

Parmaniac
Originally posted by rotiart
After all the time I've been there the only person I've ever thought deserving of a permanent banned was that guy who kept posting gifs of masturbating cartoon lions I've never seen anyone doing such a thing, where was it?

the ninjak
Count my vote pls

illadelph12
This won't end well.

Count me in.

8PaoLy7PHwk

Starscream M
Originally posted by the ninjak
Count my vote pls will do. thanks.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I've never seen anyone doing such a thing, where was it?
That was judge. It didn't do much good as he kept coming back. I think he eventually had over 250 socks made.

Kind of miss him, to be honest.

Alpha Centauri
He's already had a troll account made and banned since being banned.

He's never coming back. If he had a shot, he doesn't now. You just don't do that.

-AC

Starscream M
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
He's already had a troll account made and banned since being banned.

He's never coming back. If he had a shot, he doesn't now. You just don't do that.

-AC This was not per terms of my PM to you. I asked you to sign this petition to show support for his reinstatement, not argue against it.

Alpha Centauri
You do realise he's not ever coming back, right?

He got banned, not because of the one thing, but a history of things with that on top.

THEN he directly defied the ban and attempted to troll.

Your petition is pointless.

-AC

illadelph12
This was not per terms of my PM to you. I asked you to sign this petition to show support for his reinstatement, not argue against it.

lmao

You obviously don't know AC.

JakeTheBank

He got banned, not because of the one thing, but a history of things with that on top.

-AC

If it's pointless, why bother coming here to tell us all how it's pointless?

Starscream M

-AC I understand why he got banned. I agreed he deserved a ban...just not a permanent one.

The banality of this exercise is not up to you to decide.

I will have let you know, I have never failed any endeavor I have embarked on, and I'm not about to start now.

Your insolence, however, has been noted and will be dealt with.

You tread on thin waters when you incur the wrath of Starscream.

Knowsbleed33
This crap doesn't make any sense. You have a poster who will remain nameless *cough Quan cough* who does nothing but troll here day in, day out, and hasn't received a perma ban. Kris posts spoilers without a spoiler header, and boom; banned for life.

There's some Herochat level moderating going on around here.

Mindset
I understand why he got banned. I agreed he deserved a ban...just not a permanent one.

I will have let you know, I have never failed any endeavor I have embarked on, and I'm not about to start now.

You tread on thin waters when you incur the wrath of Starscream. el oh f*cking el

Alpha Centauri
I understand why he got banned. I agreed he deserved a ban...just not a permanent one.

You tread on thin waters when you incur the wrath of Starscream.

He's never going to be allowed back.

You do not ban-dodge and still get a right to use the forum, nobody does. I don't think a ban has ever been lifted.

Just saving you time.

If it's pointless, why bother coming here to tell us all how it's pointless?

Starscream M asked me to.

-AC

illadelph12
I think we should kill this before someone else gets banned.

I've seen this before.

I know where this is heading.

Wild Shadow
sigh.... and these are the ppl that are allowed to remain? where is the justice What the f**k?

Mindset
I'm about to ban AC.

Starscream M

Starscream M asked me to.

-AC I didn't ask you to poopoo this effort. You obviously misconstrued the intent of my PM.

Perhaps, I should've added that had you not want to support this effort, to keep your asinine beliefs out of it, but I thought that would be self-evident.

Wild Shadow
I'm about to ban AC.

you know what im saying... right, dog? cool afro

Starscream M
Ok, let's stop this nonsense with AC (myself included).

I want this thread as a show of support for removing the ban of Kris Blaze, not as a farce to validate it.

I'll take responsibility for the incendiary language I may have used.

Anyways, back on point.

celeyhyga17
can i sign twice? =P

SoulDevourer

I've seen this before.

I know where this is heading. "all of this has happen before, all of this will happen again ?" stick out tongue

Starscream M
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
can i sign twice? =P yes, just make a sock stick out tongue

King Kandy
He's never going to be allowed back.

You do not ban-dodge and still get a right to use the forum, nobody does. I don't think a ban has ever been lifted.

Nvr (back in his first account) once got temp-banned and made a sock, which got it extended to permanent but later retracted to only seven days...

I'd like to think Kris contributes way more than nvr ever did.

illadelph12
"all of this has happen before, all of this will happen again ?" stick out tongue

A fellow Galactica fan?

psycho gundam

I've seen this before.

I know where this is heading. it'll be a ban-wagon.

i'll laugh from afar

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>