Apocalypse vs X-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Current X-man going all out.

Apocalypse at the top of his game with no external power ups.

Who takes this mutant cake?

the ninjak
Nate Grey was created to kill Apocalypse. AoA.
616 is much tougher.

"Id"
Originally posted by the ninjak
Nate Grey was created to kill Apocalypse. AoA.
616 is much tougher.

Cable was created for the same purpose, and X-Man is stronger.

Mindset
Originally posted by "Id"
Cable was created for the same purpose, and X-Man is stronger. LIES!

pinksushi1
LOL. This is unfair. Apoc. can only win if he has four years prep with his Celestial Technology and etc. and he wins only if X-Man has no prep.

X-man

pinksushi1
Originally posted by 753
X-man

Actually, Apocalypse could transmute X-Man or warp reality around him.

pinksushi1
Apocalypse wins.

Mindset
lol

pinksushi1
LOL.

Why laugh?

Mindset
You're a mouth breather.

JakeTheBank
X-Man

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Mindset
You're a mouth breather.

Eeww. X-Man is vulnerable to reality warping and X-Man can be transmuted. FUrthermore, Celestial Tech would overwhelm x-Man. It overwhelmed Juggernaut's magical powers. so X-Man wouldn't be a problem

Obviously if X=Man quickly knocks Apoc out then he wins.

Wild Shadow
rotfl.... rolling on floor laughing laughing

X man wins. no expression

Mindset
Originally posted by pinksushi1
X-Man is vulnerable to reality warping No he's not.

He'll use his tk to warp it back.

pinksushi1
No he's not.

He'll use his tk to warp it back.

So you are saying that Jaspers, Franklin, Scarlet Witch, Proteus or Jamie Braddock can't defeat X-Man? Come on.....

Mindset
Yes, exactly.

pinksushi1
Sorry, but that is not very well argued. Telekinesis should not implicate reality warping. That is a baseless assumption.

Xplosive
Yes, exactly.

Ok.

But I think you weren't serious, just little kidding with pinksushi.

Mindset
That is a baseless assumption. Oh, so you actually know what that is, I'm surprised.

pinksushi1
LOL. Come on. That was not a very mature comment. Please be professional.

Original Smurph
Sorry, but that is not very well argued. Telekinesis should not implicate reality warping. You're using instances of matter manipulation to do the exact same thing.

pinksushi1
What do you mean?

Mindset
LOL. Come on. That was not a very mature comment. Please be professional. Report me to Human Resources.

pinksushi1
?????

Original Smurph
What do you mean? I mean the only examples of Apocalypse "manipulating reality" so far are just instances of matter manipulation. Nothing implies that he can manipulate reality.

pinksushi1
Did you read Ages of Apocalypse?

Anyway, technically one could say that creating telepathically induces illusions is reality warping, because in his/her mind, reality has been warped. Or transmutation powers can also be seen as reality warping powers because you are changing the person. Obviously this is a stretch of a definition, but I hope I made the point.

JakeTheBank

Anyway, technically one could say that creating telepathically induces illusions is reality warping, because in his/her mind, reality has been warped. Or transmutation powers can also be seen as reality warping powers because you are changing the person. Obviously this is a stretch of a definition, but I hope I made the point.

Only prob with that line of thinking and you could argue almost any power is reality warping.

pinksushi1
I know. LOL.

But still Ages of Apocalypse shows his reality warping powers.

Original Smurph

Anyway, technically one could say that creating telepathically induces illusions is reality warping, because in his/her mind, reality has been warped. Or transmutation powers can also be seen as reality warping powers because you are changing the person. Obviously this is a stretch of a definition, but I hope I made the point. K.

If I punch you in the face, I've technically manipulated reality, as the reality of your unpunched face has changed.

Clearly my power dwarfs X-Man's... mmm

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Original Smurph
K.

If I punch you in the face, I've technically manipulated reality, as the reality of your unpunched face has changed.

Clearly my power dwarfs X-Man's... mmm

LOL.

Apocalypse has showed reality warping powers in Ages of Apocalypse only.

Original Smurph
LOL.

Apocalypse has showed reality warping powers in Ages of Apocalypse only. What exactly did he do?

pinksushi1
I'll have to get the comic out again and read it, but I remember him warping reality around him. Also, Apoc. can transmute X-Man. But can psionic energy be transmuted?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.