Team BSAA vs Big Boss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The scene in which Chris and Jill infiltrate Spencer's Castle plays out as it has in RE5, only this time, Sheva is with them.

Upon kicking the door to the study in, the three agents find three things:

1. The body of Ozwell Spencer, slumped over in his wheelchair, a gaping hole in his chest.

2. The body of Albert Wesker, lying in a pool of blood, his body riddled with bullet holes.

3. The person responsible for eliminating Wesker (and saving the BSAA a crapload of paperwork.

Hotshot BSAA agents, say hello to one legendary badass soldier. Legendary badass soldier, hotshot BSAA agents.

Big Boss is waiting for them, casually smoking a cigar, his smoking Patriot in one hand.

The three agents have their guns trained on the old man. "What the hell happened to Wesker?" Chris demanded.

"A fatal case of lead poisoning," Big Boss replied. He pointed to Spencer. "He was already dead when I arrived."

"Just who are you?" Jill asked.

"Me? Just an old soldier," Big Boss responded.

"Whatever," Jill replied. "Drop the weapon. You're coming with us."

Big Boss complies. As the three close in, the old man strikes. Within seconds, all three operatives are disarmed and sprawled across the floor.

"I didn't say I was going to make it easy on you, didn't I?" Big Boss says as he removes his trench coat, revealing his SNAKE camo. He shifts into a basic CQC stance.

"This is CQC 101. Your instructor is Big Boss," he adds as the three operatives closed in.

Team BSAA can use their knives, but no firearms.

Sin_Volvagia
There's no way you can kill Wesker with bullets.

Anyway, Big Boss can handle Team BSAA. This guy is a master at close-range fighting. At least give one or two of them a gun.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
There's no way you can kill Wesker with bullets.

Anyway, Big Boss can handle Team BSAA. This guy is a master at close-range fighting. At least give one or two of them a gun.

Semi-automatic fire, yeah, but how can he fare against a machine gun with not only infinite ammo, but whose ammo tumble over and over (as seen in Snake Eater) which cause even more damage.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Semi-automatic fire, yeah, but how can he fare against a machine gun with not only infinite ammo, but whose ammo tumble over and over (as seen in Snake Eater) which cause even more damage.

Oh right, the Patriot. In that case, Wesker is just mangled body parts.

danteiscool
Big Boss destroys them. they'd have a better chance with some guns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.