Takion vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Discuss.

batdude123
barker

Takion.

"Id"
barker

Omega Vision
Yeah on second thought this is somewhat a case of spite...

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surfer wins.
And here he comes. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
And here he comes. laughing Why create a thread if you laugh when someone picks the opposite character you think wins? Bait?

galactusischere
takion stomps...

Omega Vision
Why create a thread if you laugh when someone picks the opposite character you think wins? Bait?
Not bait at all. Its just you're terribly predictable. I want to hear a rational counter-argument from someone who won't automatically go for the Marvel character.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not bait at all. Its just you're terribly predictable. I want to hear a rational counter-argument from someone who won't automatically go for the Marvel character. I give dc characters the win all the time. Surfer's proof himself on panel while takion hasn't more or less.

Prep-Man
Takion.

Warlord
takion

Blanket
I give dc characters the win all the time. Against DC characters.

Quanchi_isGay

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
Against DC characters. I gave the Wog the win against Apoc. I'd give the dov Spectre the win against Odin. I'd give Prime the win over any marvel top tier. Need more examples?

kgkg
I gave the Wog the win against Apoc. I'd give the dov Spectre the win against Odin. I'd give Prime the win over any marvel top tier. Need more examples? Your to generous

Lord Feron
SS, if Takion gets some more feats and gets some damn experience then I he can compete. He has amazing potential.

Original Smurph
Need more examples? Yes.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
SS, if Takion gets some more feats and gets some damn experience then I he can compete. He has amazing potential.
Has he been revived along with the other New Gods in Earth 51?

Batman-Prime
I gave the Wog the win against Apoc. I'd give the dov Spectre the win against Odin. I'd give Prime the win over any marvel top tier. Need more examples?

Yes, name just one DC character as close to Thanos in power who would beat Thanos for a majority.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kgkg
Your to generous That I am.Originally posted by Original Smurph
Yes. Prime over the Silver Surfer, Prime over marvel's Zeus. Monarch over marvel's zeus. More?

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Yes, name just one DC character as close to Thanos in power who would beat Thanos for a majority. That's too off topic for me.

ares834
That's too off topic for me.
crylaugh

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
crylaugh What?

Original Smurph
What?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t524561.html

quanchi112
Originally posted by Original Smurph
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t524561.html Is that a thread for little old me?

Omega Vision
Is that a thread for little old me?
Happy Birthmas, Quan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.